Z's Test Cyp Sucks

lol no shit Used to live in Palm Springs 13yrs I miss it I still get out there 2 or three times a year

Try northern Cali, they are pretty amazing
the ones that are not too wrinkly!

they almost have the same bod as some 30'olds its nuts

Is unclez stuff dozed right anyone test his stuff in lab reports?? Just wondering

I've seen lab results from other members and the test levels were through the roof!

I had a conversation with Z on the dosing a while back, and he says he tells all of his suppliers who make the products to ... " add a little - "extra" - to each product."

He adds enough - so there isn't anyway of being under dosed - but not too much where it's over dosed.

Heres the latest post on my 10 month progress of running exclusively Z's gear.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...hank-you-z-what-difference-year-can-make.html

I give his products my highest recommendation - every product I've ever ran from him has been great - and has been reordered - "over and over."

I've seen lab results from other members and the test levels were through the roof!

I had a conversation with Z on the dosing a while back, and he says he tells all of his suppliers who make the products to ... " add a little - "extra" - to each product."

He adds enough - so there isn't anyway of being under dosed - but not too much where it's over dosed.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...hank-you-z-what-difference-year-can-make.html

I give his products my highest recommendation - every product I've ever ran from him has been great - and has been reordered - "over and over."

I have seen and provided labs. Z's gear is gtg for sure.

I know this thread is a couple says old but his test cyp did the same thing fort me. My palms sure got a workout that 12 weeks. Hahaha

Yup my bloodwork proves it too. g2g for sure.

He's having the GRAND opening SOON guys/gals!

I haven't heard of the exact date - but I'm guessing it will be very soon. :)

I swear - even though I'm ordering for upcoming cycles for each order ... "I still get stoked - every time!"

When he opens like this - I always feel like the fist kid busting through the gates of Disney World ...

... "running wild to see every ride." ... (:)roll:))_(( :dance2: ))_(:)roll:))

I swear - even though I'm ordering for upcoming cycles for each order ... "I still get stoked - every time!"

When he opens like this - I always feel like the fist kid busting through the gates of Disney World ...

Bro, your not the only one, I get happier than a drunk at an open bar..lol

I hope is soon Repo :frogjump:

Back