EQ and feeling like crap??

gixxerk2

crikey ngr!
12 weeks in, 750mg sus pw, 500mg Eq pw, 60mg Var ed, 2x 500iu HCG pw and 20mg Aromasin eod... and feeling like shit, low energy, motivation, mild anxiety and feeling down and depressed. I've been reading up about what some others have felt when on EQ and have found many guys complaining about the same things. I'm very moody and barking at my gf constantly, at times I feel good but not great and mainly just down. My last cycle was sus, deca, var great gains elevated mood and overall wellbeing. I'm guessing this could be the EQ... any thoughts welcome...

Are you sure 20mg EOD of aromisan is enough with that much Sustanon (sust), maybe you have elevated estrogen levels or even test flue ?

I've had test flu before and this is totally different, last time I ran the same amount of sus without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and din't feel like this (started the Aromasin about 6 weeks back)... I just get the feeling it could be the EQ as what I feel alot of other guys have experienced... I would be interested in hearing from others that have run EQ and felt these negative sides

It may be the EQ, you mentioned that this is a frequents occasion with usersd on EQ, I disagree with that statement. I rarely hear of users feeling lousy on EQ, perhaps they think it's EQ then once they cut it; they still feel like crap.

You should just replace the EQ with Deca..... you said your last cycle was a success, why fix it if it's not broke.

Good Luck

PARKER27 said:
It may be the EQ, you mentioned that this is a frequents occasion with usersd on EQ, I disagree with that statement. I rarely hear of users feeling lousy on EQ, perhaps they think it's EQ then once they cut it; they still feel like crap.

You should just replace the EQ with Deca..... you said your last cycle was a success, why fix it if it's not broke.

Good Luck
your right, I wanted to experiment with EQ and see if I could get the vascularity that's asssociated with it. TBH though I have read guys saying that once they dropped the EQ they felt the anxiety and depression go, again everyone reacts differently. Deca was good to me and I'll definitly be including it in the next.

gixxerk2 said:
your right, I wanted to experiment with EQ and see if I could get the vascularity that's asssociated with it. TBH though I have read guys saying that once they dropped the EQ they felt the anxiety and depression go, again everyone reacts differently. Deca was good to me and I'll definitly be including it in the next.
I see you're 12 weeks in, how long do you plan on runnning this cycle. If it's a 18-20 weeker, drop the the EQ and run NPP for remainder.

Weight has gone up from 180 Pounds to 209. Little more vascular in the arms and shoulders. Started off at around 15% would say I've gone up a little on that now. Diet could have been a little cleaner. Stopped taking EQ when I started this thread anxiety symptoms are all but gone.

I experienced extreme anxiety on quest eq...then again.. I'm pretty sure the quest eq I had was not what it said it was. My fucking provider is selling fakes. Anybody else hear anything about Quest??

EQ can cause these problems " anxiety and a little depression anlong with some other mental issues not sleeping and paranoid feelings" these kind of things happen to me when I have been on EQ before and I will probably not use it again.....I did get some good no great vascularity on the EQ although I was very very low BF %. B/c it causes so many red blood cells to grow have you noticed that if yo ucut yourself while on EQ it is hard to stop bleeding....just a bit its odd and it is a very bright red blood when you bleed.

gixxerk2 said:
I've had test flu before and this is totally different, last time I ran the same amount of sus without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and din't feel like this (started the Aromasin about 6 weeks back)... I just get the feeling it could be the EQ as what I feel alot of other guys have experienced... I would be interested in hearing from others that have run EQ and felt these negative sides
Wait a minute, you're using 5 (FIVE) different compounds and you're making a conclusion that it's EQ thats responsible? lol Nice one.

Ever think it could be something else besides EQ or the cycle you're on?

gixxerk2 said:
12 weeks in, 750mg sus pw, 500mg Eq pw, 60mg Anavar (var) ed, 2x 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pw and 20mg Aromasin eod... and feeling like shit, low energy, motivation, mild anxiety and feeling down and depressed. I've been reading up about what some others have felt when on EQ and have found many guys complaining about the same things. I'm very moody and barking at my gf constantly, at times I feel good but not great and mainly just down. My last cycle was sus, deca, Anavar (var) great gains elevated mood and overall wellbeing. I'm guessing this could be the EQ... any thoughts welcome...
Unless you missed to mention something, you were only using 3 (THREE) compounds last time.
Now you're using 5 (FIVE).

That EQ dose is not even high. Only time I felt like shit on it was when the dose was around 1g, and that was the only compound I added to test.

Last edited:
pineapple said:
Wait a minute, you're using 5 (FIVE) different compounds and you're making a conclusion that it's EQ thats responsible? lol Nice one.
I've used anavar before with no isses, I've used test before with no issues I've used aromasin before with no issues, I've used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before with no isses and EQ is the compound which I haven't used beofre. Is it still funny?

HCG/AI is something most would have on hand and use in their cycles. I thought you not being a noob would understand that and not post rubish trying to flame.

pineapple said:

Ever think it could be something else besides EQ or the cycle you're on?

Unless you missed to mention something, you were only using 3 (THREE) compounds last time.
Now you're using 5 (FIVE).

That EQ dose is not even high. Only time I felt like shit on it was when the dose was around 1g, and that was the only compound I added to test.
again something I thought you would understand, everyone reacts differently to each compound some will get gyno at 300mg pw on test where as others don't get it period. I just happen to feel like shit when on EQ. I've tried it had no decent gains from it and it just made me feel crap, I won't be using it again.

and don't make acusations when you know nothing, it makes you look like a dick.

Last edited:
Back