1-ad results

MuffDyver

Not Juice..Protein Shakes
i just ran into one of my friends that i havent seen in a couple of months and hes huge. so i asked him if he was juicing and i know he would tell me the truth cause he knew i did a cycle. but he said nah,
1-ad. i couldnt believe it cause he was so big, not very cut just big and bloated looking but for him that is amazing cause he use to be kinda skinny.

do u guys think hes telling the truth cause if so i wanna try that shit.

i'm taking 1-ad now, but at a low dosage, and i guess that would explain some of my lackluster results. i wasn't sure what an appropriote dose would be for a beginner so i just went w/the lowest recommended. I've been thinking i'd up it soon, but i don't know what to do if side fx start creeping up

not seeing much at all - but it could be b/c of the dosage. not sure, like i said, i'm a little hesitant to up the dosage.

1-ad can help, but it is really diet and hard work that will really give someone growth. I used 1-ad at the end of my bulking to kick things up a notch. Whether it was psychological or real results I cannot say. One thing I did notice that my pumps from my workouts were amazing, which in turn made me work harder in the gym and that is what really brought on the results.

I ran 600mg for 8 weeks...a buddy of mine had some and decided he did not want to use it..so he gave it too me...so..I took 600mg.

The only side that came out of it was acne. I had a ton of it around my nose and on my arms..the pumps where good though, and I did hold a lot of water. I kept about 6lbs off 8 weeks...everyone is different though..

what might work for you might not for me. But if you are taking a low dosage and getting nothing out of it...just make sure your diet and training is right on and up the dosage...

Bimmer said:
altered_ego, you kept 6 lbs from a total of how many?

16...when I say I held water and blew up, I did. At the time I was taking the 1-ad I was taking ISS creatine, and my own capped arginine. My face was bloated as well as about everything else. I was pretty mad when I came off cause I did get smaller, but I still kept some of it. So it wasnt as bad as I thought.

Xtreme57 said:
funny b/c the bottle says not to take any more than 300mg. wonder if thats just for their protection?

Thats the way of them keeping things safe...

well i'm taking it now, only doing 200mg a day. other than Ergo Farms 6-OXO i don't know of any post cycle therapy (pct) i can get my hands on. so i don't want an serious side fx that their own post cycle therapy (pct) can't fix. keeping the dosage low b/c of all the b/s i'm hearin about PH. i'd really like to get my hands on some real stuff, but again, i havn't made the contacts so this'll have to do for now.

Back