1-Test Cyp recipee.... Brewers chime in!

gogetter

Progressing
Cheers,

Any of you guys successfully make 1 test cyp without it crashing or being too painfull?

looking at 2 recipes, any input is much appreciated

3%BA
15% BB
half GSO half EO

----or------
4%BA
20%BB
GSO

100 mg/ml

Are you talking about just reg. old Testosterone Cypionate? Reason I asked is cause there is this stuff something like test Boldenone Cypionate or something like that. It is confused it seems to alot of guys with Testosterone Cypionate. With the reg old Testosterone Cypionate there are alot of recipes out there and if you study some of Bass killerz stuff I'm sure you wont have a problem finding something suitable. I would however add that you should be able to get 250 mg/ml to hold fairly easy in solution with reg old Test Cyp.... And if you are making it I would think making it at the normal dose which is 250 mg/ml would be optimal and if you want 100 mg then just shoot half or just under half cc and I don't see how you would have any pain that isn't out of the ordinary! The average mg per week of cypionate is 400-1200 mg per week. If you went with the lower of that then you would need to pin 4 times per week but Cypionate only needs to be pinned twice per week so it would be smarter "I think" to make it at least 200mgs/ml and pin twice a week.

Back