1 Test Cypionate explain please...?

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
i was looking to find a cycle for summer, and i talked to my friend. he suggested a 1 test cypionate cycle that he could get me for cheap. he briefly explained it but didnt go into much detail, just said it would put on a good amount of mass with some or little bloat... can someone explain to me what kind of gains id receive and the possible side effects while on cycle? im not too familiar with this, the person who suggested it is a good friend so im sure he wouldnt stear me wrong wtih his advice on what i should take, atleast i hope... im 6'0, 180lbs

thanks fellas

the only thing he told me so far that it was an 8 week injectable, that was fast acting, but thats all he explained cuz he had to go to work....

can you explain what it is though, and how it should be cycled, and what the sides are? i would ask my friend but he wont be home for a couple days...

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
my friend said its not the same thing as test cypionate... he said its very different
That's correct. And I think that some in this thread didn't realize that.

I don't know a whole lot about it and experience is much more limited, so I go for the real testosterone cypionate instead.

It is not a prohormone, it is a steroid. It is a very good steroid. It has the exact same effects as Equipoise, althought its shorter lasting. The injections hurt terribly, and even the touch of the oil to the skin is excrutiating. I made a thread on this a long time ago on 2 boards, and found out all of that.

1-test cypionate is an actual steroid and can be made into an injectable by dissolving it in oil and BA/BB like any other esterized steroid. It was considered legally a 'prohormone' since it occurs naturally in some food products. Some have described its effect as similar to those of primo, but much stronger. It doesn't aromatize, so the gains should be lean. For some reason it tends to irritate when injected. This may be one reason it was never marketed. 1-test cyp is currently being produced by UG labs, and I may consider trying some later. FYI M1T is the methylated version of 1-test.

1-test by itself can produce great results. Just because it was legal doesn't mean it doesn't work good. If I was to compare it to something, I'd say its a cross between EQ and deca, but with a much shorter ester. Its stacks well too.

Back