1 Test from researchkits.com

woodruff79 said:
is it possible to make injectable 1 test and if so would it be like home brewing tren.

yup, it is possible. it would be more like homebrewing testosterone from powder.

mix the powder and BA till dissolved. mix in the oil, sterile filter into a sterile vile.

And normal 1-test is going to burn like injecting plain rubbing alcohol. Supposedly there are burn free options but havne't heard anything reliable. I saw 1fast has burn free 1-test that is very tempting to try but wanna find some feedback on it first.

I have tried it from 1fast400 and its working great so far, does not burn cant sleep at night when i take it(hehe)strong as a bull.

Can't sleep??? You sure your using 1-test. You are the first person I've ever heard of who had that reaction to 1-test. Most people have a hard time staying awake :)

Well i decided against making my own 1 test for now, atleast until the source i have dries up. I just recently made my first bottle of fina. Boy that stuff is awesome. Sweet Jesus i just found my new love. Anyhows later guys

Yeah Im taking 3cc and man strong as a bull and cant sleep for nothing, Its 1-Testosterone Cypionate Powder I used.

Yeah Im taking 3cc and man strong as a bull and cant sleep for nothing, Its 1-Testosterone Cypionate Powder I used.

How many mg per ml?
How many injections per week are you doing?
Are you using a kit or did you buy the supplies individually?
Thanks

3 grams of 1-test is way to much. You will do nothing but sleep if you respond like most people. And suppress your hpta into oblivion :)

500mg/ml sounds a bit high, most guys are getting 250-300 mg/ml with 1-test. THough this kit will go up to 600mg/ml it depends greatly on the oil solubility of the powder.

I read the article by ErgoPharm the ones who started all the poop on 1-test because of the introduction of 1-ad. It seems to me orally that it would be more effective to take 1-ad, because of the problems with 1-test not being methylated there is a limited oral efficiency. However, injecting this stuff should produce fantastic results.

Can any of you list the characteristics:

Strength results - how long

Size results -

Fat Burning results -

Mics -

I am thinking of believing that the poop for once is meaningful. I like the chemistry of it. It is almost identical to methenolone or primobolan. This really might be the next thing to catch on big!

Comments: Any relevant information about 1-test will be appreciated

Back