#1 Tip for Newbies

Set a goal for yourself, be realistic about it, and understand where you are and where you want to be. When people talk to me at the gym the first question I usually ask is, "What are your goals?" Scarily, most people have no clue what they want to achieve.

Oh and, using juice isn't always about getting "big and strong". Not everyone who juices is out to be a freak show. :)

Have ur diet and training plan figured out, ie u know how and can put on pounds natty. U should not be trying to figure this thingz out once you start. Also make sure you can afford it. Once u start eating to grow/maintain food can get pretty pricy. And never try to push trough an injury at the gym cuz u dont want to waste ur gear. If u have to take a week of cuz ur hurt, take it.

Know the common sides of what you're taking and start out with only one thing at a time for heaven's sake! If you start taking too many compounds (even in your second cycle) and things start to go awry, you're going to have a tough time pinpointing what the problem actually is.

Make sure your diet and training are habit prior to starting. Never start a cycle "intending" to hit the gym more than twice a week or "intending" to take in the right amount of protein. The world is riddled with good intentions never followed through.

That is exactually why u get bloods before, durring, and after cycle

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have put on 16kgs and doubled all my lifts in 10 weeks if it was fake :scratchhe

Also, my doctor found out I was taking steroids. Bearing in mind that steroid use is legal in the UK for recreational purposes, I've been treated like a heroin addict each time I've been to see a doctor since.

Actually, scratch that. I'd imagine heroin addicts get treated with support and compassion, not like they're shit that's been scraped off someone's shoe.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have put on 16kgs and doubled all my lifts in 10 weeks if it was fake :scratchhe

Also, my doctor found out I was taking steroids. Bearing in mind that steroid use is legal in the UK for recreational purposes, I've been treated like a heroin addict each time I've been to see a doctor since.

Actually, scratch that. I'd imagine heroin addicts get treated with support and compassion, not like they're shit that's been scraped off someone's shoe.

other then this getting off topic, u stated above u where starting to worry u where shooting grape oil.. i have no idea what size u gained or strength prior to my comments...
second: the blood tests during are not just to see of your gear is real.. u need to get alot checked to see if estro, blood count, prolactin ect are healthy
and third... most of us go to private labs.. no risk no worry's

First cycle dbol

I am 26 , 6'4 225. I've been lifting for a few years now and in the last 9 months felt like I've reached my natural growth. So I decided to take dbol for 6 weeks. I'm taking 40mg day with 1mg of aremadex everyother day.My question is when I'm done what are the normal dosages of Nolvadex I should be taking? And my ears are open for any tips.Also after researching I've decided on getting test e for my next cycle and lower the dosage of dbol.

I like your post Mt-momma- It's very important to have BEEN on a rock star diet and have BEEN a gym regular before doing any cycle at all.

You cant be 30% body fat and INTEND to eat right, lift right and take Test Prop/Tren Ace for 8 weeks. You will just wonder why you never made progress.

Back