1 Week Off Cycle: No sex drive, No clomid, No HCG

twoman2000

How long do you thnk t averagely takes for test to get back to normal from after 12 week cycle of 500 mg Sustanon (sust), 400 mg deca. Man this low sex drive is hurting me, and th lack of supernergy in the gym.

You don't have any post cycle meds?:nonono2:

How much did you pay for your cycle? You can kiss that money away with all your hard earned gains!

Easto said:
You don't have any post cycle meds?:nonono2:

How much did you pay for your cycle? You can kiss that money away with all your hard earned gains!

Well twoman2000 I hope you can get your hands on some clomid soon, you still have some time before the Test/Deca clears your system and are able to do a proper post-cycle regime otherwise like Easto said bye-bye to your gains!

Hell yeah

WannaImpress said:
Well twoman2000 I hope you can get your hands on some clomid soon, you still have some time before the Test/Deca clears your system and are able to do a proper post-cycle regime otherwise like Easto said bye-bye to your gains!

Get your hands on somethun'! Your window is shrinking rapidly, got to give your body the tools to rebalance itself.

Look into research chemicals you will need some liqua-clomid! NOW!

Terminator, you said that clomid is "readily available", does this mean I can just get it at the pharmacy or something?...cause I'm in the same boat as Twoman.

Thanks House,

I'm still doing some homework on my own and found this article

Now, according to that article and my 3 weeks off my cycle with nothing, I should start using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) / Nolva just about "now" and keep the Nolva going a little longer after I discontinue the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Does that make since?

Brother Board members, Thankx for your advice. I have nolvadex on hand, but waiting until tuesday for clomid, and then on week 3 will begin post cycle. But i think it is too late for HCG, so that will be for next cycle. Once again thankx, and yeah i did spend alot of money of the cycle and wouldn't want to lose the 20 pounds i gained from this cycle, which is my first in almost 1.5 years. Since my exfiance smashed my last supply of gear, I almost was going to smash her, but these days you can't do that!

twoman2000 said:
Brother Board members, Thankx for your advice. I have nolvadex on hand, but waiting until tuesday for clomid, and then on week 3 will begin post cycle. But i think it is too late for HCG, so that will be for next cycle. Once again thankx, and yeah i did spend alot of money of the cycle and wouldn't want to lose the 20 pounds i gained from this cycle, which is my first in almost 1.5 years. Since my exfiance smashed my last supply of gear, I almost was going to smash her, but these days you can't do that!

:D Glad to hear you got some clomid.

Back