1 years progress...265-170

wow, nice work man 95lbs! You are lucky to not have loose skin and bad stretch marks.

wow, nice work man 95lbs! You are lucky to not have loose skin and bad stretch marks.

I have both, just drink plenty of water (2 gallons a day) for a long ass time helps. I also have lotions I have been using to help with the skin and stretch marks...just have to go the extra mile man...

Appreciate it guys, still wanting the body of my dreams but hey, only 19...I got a few more years to obtain it (hopefully!). Great thing is, I've lost 45lbs since being in college, rather funny when a lot of my buddies have been gaining! lol

A few more yrs, damn bro your still in puberty, if your healthy you got like 30 more yrs to obtain a dream body not a couple, here's a pic of my favorite BBer and most under rated BBer Gunter Schlierkamp. I have alway's liked the Hercule's look 6 foot plus 280+ 7% BF,that's Gunter. He is 40 yrs old bro, you got your whole life ahead of you, awesome transformation dude!!!!

This is the man, healthy looking not all blown up and yellow and proportioned perfect. A true Hercules at 40yrs old and going!

Gunter's Fans and Friends Gallery

A few more yrs, damn bro your still in puberty, if your healthy you got like 30 more yrs to obtain a dream body not a couple, here's a pic of my favorite BBer and most under rated BBer Gunter Schlierkamp. I have alway's liked the Hercule's look 6 foot plus 280+ 7% BF,that's Gunter. He is 40 yrs old bro, you got your whole life ahead of you, awesome transformation dude!!!!

This is the man, healthy looking not all blown up and yellow and proportioned perfect. A true Hercules at 40yrs old and going!

Gunter's Fans and Friends Gallery
Thanks for your kind words, I suffer from BDD so maybe one day I can accept my body. Yeah that guy looks great man! One day I tell ya...one day...

wow, bro great work, im in the middle of trying to do about the same thing as you i was 330 about 9 months ago im down to 255 i want to make it to 200

Even if I didn't know you had lost the weight I'd still say you've done a great job.
You look fit bro... you've done an awesome job building a great base. Whatever direction you go and the look you choose is up to you now. My cous lost a similar amount of weight to you, now he looks like he should be on the cover of men's health all year round. He doesn't look like a body builder... but you should see the girls eyes pop when he hits the beach.... All diet, exercise and natural.

Two Big Thumbs Up to you Bro!

Back