10WK 250mg Test, HCG, T3, Clen Cycle: Wasting my time with ONLY 250mg test wkly????

randy8411

Jack of all Trades
For 1st 10 wk Enanthate only cycle at 250mg wkly combined with HCG, Clen and T3 WOULD THIS DO ME JUSTICE as I only want to lean up at this time. Most of you guys have recommended 500mg Test wkly and that was based upon different goals. At this time I am more concerned about getting more vascular and lean, with the Test included only to prevent the breakdown of muscle tissue.

Cycle Will Look Like This
(Wks)
1-10 Test 250mg wkly
1-10 Creatine 10mg daily [Works wonders for me as I am a vegetarian [No meats or fish] with a diet consisting solely of colesaw and lettuce :40oz: ...LOL!]
1-10 HCG every 4th day 500iu's [REALLY NECESSARY???]
4-10 T3 for 6 weeks with highest dosage being 100mcg tapered up and down
3-10 Clen tapered depending on sides starting 3rd wk-- ON/OFF 2WKS or on through weeks 3-10 if working well
13-16 PCT: Nolvadex only [Say no to Clomid...LOL], + Clen possibly
Note: Also have on hand Test Prop for kickstarting Enanthate

:confused: Q's:confused:
1] Is HCG really necessary with such low dosages at around 500iu every fourth day?

2] Can I add 12.5-25mcg T3 immediately commencing the cycle for its protein synthesis beneifts and then go to the higher dosages in weeks 4-10?
- I have no clear consensus on whether T3 can be upped to 100mcg pretty rapidly from reading all the posts, as IMO it would be more beneficial to go up every 3rd or 4th succesive day rather than -- say if you were doing a 6wk cycle -- where you go up by 25mcg every 6th day and then the same way down?

5'9"
210LB
15-17% body fat
Training 4+
TRAIN 4-6 times wkly -- 1:30-3:00 hrs + cardio/abs etc.
Bench 275lb+ * 4-8
Squat 315+ * 8-10

:afro:

Last edited:
bump test E to 500mg/week and ur good to go. If this is your first cycle, id just run the test, HCG and clen.
HCG is good if you want your nuggets to keep hanging around and dont want to play catch up...
Look up Lawnsaver's Clen Info post. Itll give you good ideas on how to run Clen

If you wanna run a low dose of test take it a few weeks longer.... 12-16 will do... I like longer low dose cycles over shorter high dose ones anyway.... if you aren't very experianced with gear then 250/week with test will give you gains... however.... the results won't knock your socks off till you get around the 500mg mark..... Why don't you try shooting 250 mg e5d... Enth should be shot that often anyway... and this would give you 350mg per week... a good middle ground between 250(low) and 500(higher then you wanna go)

Good luck bro

i agree by thaking one shot ever five days, that would be nice, especially if you want to keep the doses on the lower side. I would also stay away from tren on a first cycle, see how you react to test first.

You plan on using HCG for 10 weeks?!

I have read that one shouldnt use HCG for more than 2 or three weeks, or it could cause permanent problems. Look up HCG on profiles, do an internet search...you'll see the info I am talking about.

Besides, at only 250mg test a week, I doubt you will need to HCG, even if it is safe to run it for that long. Save it for post cycle therapy (pct), a 3-5000 IU shot every 5 or 6 days for a couple weeks. Take it while taking nolvadex, and get 40 or so clomid tabs, they're cheap. Take the clomid as well.

Victorian guy said:
You plan on using HCG for 10 weeks?!

I have read that one shouldnt use HCG for more than 2 or three weeks, or it could cause permanent problems. Look up HCG on profiles, do an internet search...you'll see the info I am talking about.

Besides, at only 250mg test a week, I doubt you will need to HCG, even if it is safe to run it for that long. Save it for post cycle therapy (pct), a 3-5000 IU shot every 5 or 6 days for a couple weeks. Take it while taking nolvadex, and get 40 or so clomid tabs, they're cheap. Take the clomid as well.
I agree with probably not needing the hcg, but the problem with the hcg was people running it at larger doses for extended periods of time, running it at 500ius for 10 weeks they say will not cause the descensitization that occurs from the large doses.

I would say 2 shots of 250iu HCG (M, F) every fourth week is plenty.
250 mg TE per week is plenty for your purpose as well.
No tren needed
Stick with 12.5-25mcg of T3 ed through out or start at week 3, when your metabolism starts to adapt to the diet. IMHO more T3 is not needed if diet is dialed in perfectly. You just want to replace whats being lost by diet induced reduction of endo T3.

I am worried about your protein though. Are you getting at least 1g per lb per day?

Last edited:
I am not concerned about getting big or even gaining hugh amounts of weight on this cycle. Even if i stick at around 210lb, but leaner I'd be happier. My main concern for using Test was keeping by body from burning too much muscle on T3, yet at the same time adding some degree of muscle with the test.

2] Can I add 12.5-25mcg T3 immediately commencing the cycle for its protein synthesis beneifts and then go to the higher dosages in weeks 4-10?
- I have no clear consensus on whether T3 can be upped to 100mcg pretty rapidly from reading all the posts, as IMO it would be more beneficial to go up every 3rd or 4th succesive day and stay on a higher dose longer rather than -- say if you were doing a 6wk cycle -- where you go up by 25mcg every 6th day and then the same way down?

Bump for more opinions.
:)

Last edited:
randy8411 said:

- I have no clear consensus on whether T3 can be upped to 100mcg pretty rapidly from reading all the posts, as IMO it would be more beneficial to go up every 3rd or 4th succesive day and stay on a higher dose longer rather than -- say if you were doing a 6wk cycle -- where you go up by 25mcg every 6th day and then the same way down?

:)
I don't think mr nobody is talking about protein synthesis but using the T3 to replace the reduction in natural thryoid output while one diets. Most T3 cycles i have seen, people ramp up faster than they taper off, also i have heard some people tell me that 100mcg is when they start to lose noticeable muscle with the fat. I have never used it so this is all just what i have read and what i have been told. To me T3 is one of those more advanced drugs needed more for contest dieting than just trying to lean up.

Back