12 Week Test E cycle complete/pics/Post cycle therapy (pct) Questions

jkowal99

12 Week Test E cycle complete/pics/PCT Questions

Hi Everyone,
Just finished my first cycle of test e @ 600 mg a week (last pin was saturday) along with arimidex .25 mg EOD. I personally liked the results and thought it was a good first cycle run. See before/after photos below:
Before cycle when diet and training were not in check:
View attachment 548088

Day Before 1st Injection: 183 lbs
View attachment 548080

8th week in:
View attachment 548089

12th week/final result: 205 lbs
View attachment 548081

Let me start off by saying that weeks 8-12 were terrible when it came to eating and lifting. Starting week 8, I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. Starting around week 2 of this cycle, i started to shit blood. All the way up until week 9, i was shitting a big amount of blood every shit (3-7 shits a day). I went in and got an colonoscopy which messed up my diet and my training for that week. Once I was diagnosed, I had to change up my diet a little bit to prevent flare ups. I'm not saying that test caused this life-long disease but I also can't say it didn't. They really don't know what causes Ulcerative Colitus yet, so I can't say test e didn't cause it. Week 10, i had that sinus sickness that was going around which caused me to take a few days off and diet wasn't that great. Week 11, I came down with the flu which messed things up even worse. I lost a total of 7 pounds from week 8-12 because of everything. I was up to 212 and went down to 205 as you see in the picture. I'm not sure how much bigger i would have looked without all the things that happend but I still think i made great progress.

PCT Questions
So I'll be running liquid nolva and liquid clomid for my post cycle therapy (pct). My first question starts with arimadex:
1. Do I run adex until the beginning of my PCT and then drop it once pCT starts?
2. After researching the boards, I see that typical use of PCT nolva and clomid is 4 weeks with Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50. I'm assuming that is in mg's, so I just want to verify that I'm dosing correctly since I'm using liquid with a 1ml dropper.The Nolva is a 20 mg/ml - 30ml Bottle and the Clomid is a 50 mg/ml - 30ml Bottle, what is the amount in ML i would need to draw for each?
3. I've read people say that you should start PCT 2-4 weeks after your last pin....is there a way to tell? I'm thinking about starting 2 weeks after.
Thanks for your responses.

Last edited:
question 1 . yes , u can
2. nolva first 2 weeks draw 2ml (40mg) then last 2 weeks draw 1ml (20mg) clomid draw 1ml (50ml) for 4 weeks
3. start pct 2 weeks after last pin with test e

good job with the cycle , looks like u made great progress , can definetly see u got bigger and more muscular

To say you had problems during most of your cycle I'd say your results are impressive, about to start my first cycle which is similiar to yours hope I can put 20 pounds on also, great work!

question 1 . yes , u can
2. nolva first 2 weeks draw 2ml (40mg) then last 2 weeks draw 1ml (20mg) clomid draw 1ml (50ml) for 4 weeks
3. start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last pin with test e

good job with the cycle , looks like u made great progress , can definetly see u got bigger and more muscular

Dam 2 ml is a lot. Thanks for the clarification.

Wow, great improvements. Shoulders look a lot bigger, arms are huge compared to the first pic. Looks like you put on a lot of mass and very little if any BF.

Good cycle considering the circumstances.
I just finished my first cycle aswell with similar gains.
12weeks @500 (.25adex eod)
I felt cheated an didn't want it to end and went another 4 weeks.
@700 (.5adex eod) and felt like a beast.
Started out 190ish ( had issues during bad vial, flu, pulled a few muscles, holidays)
Ending at 210ish feeling swoll and so far very little sides. (Except last few weeks at higher dosages pimples and anger started to appear)

But Ill be happy if I'm over 200 after cycle.
Gonna keep running my adex @.5 till day 10- start post cycle therapy (pct) assist
Then day 12 ill load up on nolva and clomid and stop adex.

Praying everything reboots quick, I'm ready to recover and have some balls back.

Already planning next one.

Good cycle considering the circumstances.
I just finished my first cycle aswell with similar gains.
12weeks @500 (.25adex eod)
I felt cheated an didn't want it to end and went another 4 weeks.
@700 (.5adex eod) and felt like a beast.
Started out 190ish ( had issues during bad vial, flu, pulled a few muscles, holidays)
Ending at 210ish feeling swoll and so far very little sides. (Except last few weeks at higher dosages pimples and anger started to appear)

But Ill be happy if I'm over 200 after cycle.
Gonna keep running my adex @.5 till day 10- start post cycle therapy (pct) assist
Then day 12 ill load up on nolva and clomid and stop adex.

Praying everything reboots quick, I'm ready to recover and have some balls back.

Already planning next one.

Sounds decent. I'm planning on running 750mg next cycle. Not sure if I'll add anything as I want to stay away from orals. I'm reading more into Masteron and it's effects so it's possible I may add that. Good luck

I'm thinking my second cycle will be
front loaded with tri test
Then test e and deca

I have a bottle of master, I was given not sure if I want to run it.
End of may cant get here quick enough.

Also,
Does the amount of time on cycle + post cycle therapy (pct) = how long i have to wait to run another cycle? thanks

oh yeah i remember you..didnt you post pics of your bloody shit a few weeks back...how can i forget...

Based on the pics I would have never guessed you had so many problems hope everything is good now that would have scared the fuck out of me I don't know how you finished haha but did you tell the doc you were on cycle?

Back