13 weeks out from bikini comp how to go about taking anavar ?

sma611

I am 13 weeks out from a bikini competition and am wondering how to go about using var for it?

I have cycled anavar multiple times but i dont want to mess up my body on stage because I dont know how to go about taking it. I am taking 1/4 of 25mg tabs again ... or at least id like to.

Should I start it?
If so I have 25mg tabs so how much?
If so when do I cut it out?
If so how do i make adjustments to my meal prep to make up for taking it?

I love how it makes me look and the bikini girls around here who do well are very muscular.

Help please :)

Do you really think you need var for a bikini comp? Most of those girls, particularly at local levels, are a bit soft with just some nice tone to their arms, legs and midsection. If you were going for figure I'd say it's a different story. My rule of thumb is that if you don't need it, don't use it....I think you don't need it.

Var is only necessary for bikini if you don't have a solid base, which will be based on years of training & diet.

You have to remember that you need to look fit, not ripped, for bikini.
Your muscles should be defined, with visibly distinctive muscle groups, but not too much separation or too many striations.
You need to focus on developing the hour glass figure, this means width across the back/shoulders & well developed glutes.
Your bodyfat will need to be less than 14% to have a real chance of winning.

IMO, you don't need var to achieve any of these requirements :)

Thanks guys! I have bin working out for 4 years and have a solid base ... even have a few striations in my shoulders. I get asked often if I am competing every year but never am because of the shape I am in now. I was just curious if it would help give me that extra bit. Thanks :)

Back