13% ? wtf?

musclehouse said:
#1 you don't need to be taking juice at your size. You need to eat and learn to lift properly.

i knew i was gonna get that from someone.

big guys don't understand how hard it is for smaller guys to gain muscle. i even have a hard time gaining fat. i was making gains but they were coming slowly and i wanted a boost. i started way small with 200mg/week test e because of my size.

whether your goal is to get to a decent size faster or get over your genetic max.... i don't see much of a difference. as long as i use them safely, i don't see much of a problem.

mabusincarnate said:
i knew i was gonna get that from someone.

big guys don't understand how hard it is for smaller guys to gain muscle. i even have a hard time gaining fat. i was making gains but they were coming slowly and i wanted a boost. i started way small with 200mg/week test e because of my size.

whether your goal is to get to a decent size faster or get over your genetic max.... i don't see much of a difference. as long as i use them safely, i don't see much of a problem.

They say that because if you cant reach your own natural limit with just diet and training, you wont be able to keep even 20% of what you gained with the cycle. some first timers will be seriously motivated to dramatically change their diet routine within a week, and hope they will do the same till they die. this is just impossible. But for those who really have tried everything in training and dieting, ah well shoot urself

motawa said:
They say that because if you cant reach your own natural limit with just diet and training, you wont be able to keep even 20% of what you gained with the cycle. some first timers will be seriously motivated to dramatically change their diet routine within a week, and hope they will do the same till they die. this is just impossible. But for those who really have tried everything in training and dieting, ah well shoot urself

my diet has been right for well over a year. i gained 20 pounds naturally before starting steroids.

if a guy gets big without steroids, then stops eating right and working out like he should, he'll lose just as much weight as the guy who used steroids to get to the same point.

if a guy has the right diet/dedication but uses steroids before reaching a max, he'll keep his gains after he stops using steroids, provided he keeps his diet/dedication if he never got over his max.

steroids will just get me there faster.

If you are eating right, you are not eating enough in cals. How much protein do you take in a day? Also your age? You are def under 13%, but since you are so lean and i can not see legs/quads, in dif areas you may be holding more bf. For your height and body type you should prob be at least 200lbs or more.

mick-g said:
If you are eating right, you are not eating enough in cals. How much protein do you take in a day? Also your age? You are def under 13%, but since you are so lean and i can not see legs/quads, in dif areas you may be holding more bf. For your height and body type you should prob be at least 200lbs or more.

breakfast: 3 Boost High Protein drinks and a clif bar. 56 grams protein, ~950 cals

snack at my desk till lunch. atleast another clif bar or ritz whole wheat crackers. sometimes fruit but not often usually close to 500 cals.

lunch: arbies, wendys, subway, 2 hungry mans, boston market, jambalaya, or whatever. i dont eat the same thing twice per week for lunch. its usually between 500-800 cals. i have no idea how much protein.

snack at my desk till i leave work. same type snacks as before. it always varies. sometimes i eat pepperoni on crackers, natural peanut butter, etc. around 500 cals before i leave work.

as soon as i get home: half serving of cytogainer plus scoop of 100% whey in whole milk with chocolate syrup. about 1000 calories plus about 45 grams protein

in class: clif bar and boost or clif bar and individual serving muscle milk. 500 cals and 25-50 grams protein, depending what i eat.

dinner: pound of sausage + entire box of seasoned wild rice + veggies. i'm not sure how many cals or protein that is but the box of rice is over 700 cals and i eat the whole thing every night.

before bed: another cyto gainer + 100% whey with whole milk and chocolate sauce

ive been eating like that for well over a year. it's been working but i started from such a low body weight that i had a long way to go. when i first moved out of my parents' house, i was on the poverty diet. i only ate raman and tv dinners and hot pockets.

now you get to make fun of my legs. this is awesome. the trainer didn't caliper anywhere on my legs. i have almost no fat on them at all. i know they're skinny but believe it or not, they're getting bigger.
leg.jpg

my goal is 200 pounds. to most of you, that's nothing but they're my goals, not yours. if i start going over 200 pounds, great.

i do a spinning class once a week, if that makes any difference.

Your not eating enough in whole foods like i mentioned above and too much fast food, lol! Fresh chicken grilled or baked, yams, fish, egg whites i eat at least 12 ed. Get a good pure whey protein isolate and no more of them damn crap bars and canned supplement drinks. I get my whey protein powder at allthewhey.com and you can get 10% off if you use code MATT05 when ordering. I get the 5lb refills as they are cheaper then buying the tubs. It is prob the least expensive pure isolate you can get, with very little sodium, no fats, or cholesterol. Im not avocating using them, but i have been using them a few yrs now and havent found a cheaper pure isolate that is good for the money. Also sausage has tons of sodium and cholesterol. You need a good diet plan bro, lol! Other then that you have a damn good base and are def under 13%, id say more like 10% or even 9.

mick-g said:
Your not eating enough in whole foods like i mentioned above and too much fast food, lol! Fresh chicken grilled or baked, yams, fish, egg whites i eat at least 12 ed. Get a good pure whey protein isolate and no more of them damn crap bars and canned supplement drinks. I get my whey protein powder at allthewhey.com and you can get 10% off if you use code MATT05 when ordering. I get the 5lb refills as they are cheaper then buying the tubs. It is prob the least expensive pure isolate you can get, with very little sodium, no fats, or cholesterol. Im not avocating using them, but i have been using them a few yrs now and havent found a cheaper pure isolate that is good for the money. Also sausage has tons of sodium and cholesterol. You need a good diet plan bro, lol! Other then that you have a damn good base and are def under 13%, id say more like 10% or even 9.

thanks for the constructive input.

my wife has this stupid idea that we won't eat any fast food for the entire month of april. that starts in 10 minutes. i'm going to make a shitload of food on sunday and freeze it all for the week during lunch.

what's wrong with clif bars and boost? they're convenient for my schedule. i work full time and go to school at night while still trying to build up my body. what would you suggest i snack on during class? what would be a better breakfast that i can eat at my desk?

i'll replace the sausage with chicken. that's no problem.

Trevdog said:
I'd bet money you're not over 11%.

Me too, u have very low BF and none on ur lower hips or tummy that says it all 13% only if u had the bigggest ass fat I could imagine.

Cliff bars are good to go, but boost is mostly a supplement drink. Not much in protein but some vitamins. Alot of seniors drink them, lol!, Pure whey isolate is much cheaper in cost if you figure out the servings and amount of protein you are getting, also much better in building muscle gains. Some of the fast food you mentioned are not bad depending on what you are getting. Boston Market is good, cause the chicken is rosted, arbies if you are getting the chicken or roast beef, but the bun is all white bread..I don't know if they make them in wheat or whole grain. Try to stick with non processed foods. Eggs alots of them, chicken, lean meats, yams, brown rice, all kinds of veggies and beans, even alittle pasta with good homemade ground chuck in the tomato sauce, salads, but be carefull with the dressing, but sometimes the low cal one are worse then the regular, just use them sparingly. You just need to eat more and not too big of meals during the day save that for dinner, say 4-5 meals a day. I found that the powder gainers put more fat on me then if i were to use pure isolate add about 1/2 cup oatmeal and some nat peanut butter and blend.

Last edited:
mick-g said:
Cliff bars are good to go, but boost is mostly a supplement drink. Not much in protein but some vitamins. Alot of seniors drink them, lol!, Pure whey isolate is much cheaper in cost if you figure out the servings and amount of protein you are getting, also much better in building muscle gains. Some of the fast food you mentioned are not bad depending on what you are getting. Boston Market is good, cause the chicken is rosted, arbies if you are getting the chicken or roast beef, but the bun is all white bread..I don't know if they make them in wheat or whole grain. Try to stick with non processed foods. Eggs alots of them, chicken, lean meats, yams, brown rice, all kinds of veggies and beans, even alittle pasta with good homemade ground chuck in the tomato sauce, salads, but be carefull with the dressing, but sometimes the low cal one are worse then the regular, just use them sparingly. You just need to eat more and not too big of meals during the day save that for dinner, say 4-5 meals a day. I found that the powder gainers put more fat on me then if i were to use pure isolate add about 1/2 cup oatmeal and some nat peanut butter and blend.

the cytogainer says it's 100% complex carbs. "no simple sugars, no fructose, and no sucrose... highly complex maltodextrins from corn hybrids." i've been using it for a while and it obviously hasnt put any fat on me. that peanut butter oats protein thing sounds good. im gonna try that tonight.

boost has 15 grams of protein per bottle. i drink it because it's convenient. an old person suggested it. lol. i'll make the drink you suggested before work instead.

i'm going to the grocery store as soon as i hit "submit reply."

thanks for the help.

Def below 13%. Anyways you look good fat-wise, no neet to get caught up in numbers. And I have way more acne than you so don't be embarassed. Just keep up the good work!

Bro, i don't really think you have much of a prob, lol! Just eat more for the gains. You must have a high metabolism. what is your age again?

i'm 24. my metabolism sucks.

i had to take a month off from any kind of lifting because i had a really close family member go into the hospital and die unexpectedly. i jumped on 200mg of test so i wouldn't lose anything. i lost a few pounds but nothing serious.

i started back into the gym this week. i'll start another cycle as soon as i get back to where i was before i stopped. that should be another 3 weeks or so, i would imagine.

Back