14 yr old brother on riddlin, wants steroids...HELP!!!!

skychik

After lurking on this website for months, this would be my first post. So first of all, hi to everyone and I've learned alot from everyone here so I hope you guys can help me. Ever since my 14 yr old brother started football, the questions of juice have been non stop. Especially after looking at my husband who is a solid brick house and asks if he does juice. Lieing through our teeth, we said no. Myself taking anavar included. First of all, at 14, there is NO way we will help him with any cycles. So our alternative thought was otc supplements. But the problem is, he takes a generic brand of Riddlin called Adderall XR at 20 mg. a day. This brand does not affect his liver in any way. But here is my biggest question...Will he see any gains while taking these meds at the same time? And also is he still too young to take otc supplements? I'm just afraid that if I don't help him somehow, he will end up taking some scary, who know what it is crap, given to him from his highschool idiots. I would appreciate any advice given. Thx!!!

Stop taking all those drugs, kids on riddilin, adderall, steroids what is wrong with you! I am glad that you refused to help him with his quest for further drug usage, he needs a healthy diet and exercise, for chrissakes he is 14 years old. A 14 year old should not have any money of his own to buy such things as steroids someone is a bad parent here.

get him a vial of plain oil. And give him a 18g to inject it!

he will soon get tired of the pain with no results:)

yeah make sure it is not sterile. he'll get an abcess and never want to see another needle. use a 10ml with 18g x 1.5. hit him with all 10ml. lolololol

seriously though do some research and show him that at his age he got test flwing in them veins already. husky was right. eating and sleep will do him a lot of good at this point. he needs to wait til he is in his 20s before hitting the juice, if then.

but if he is set on doing it there aint much you can do. esp since you guys are ON. he prolly already seen mommy's and daddy's stash.

tough place to be. could be worse though. it could be crack.

he is 14 u have to give his body time to grow. when i was 14 i was just about 100 lbs. i did not really start putting on size till my body was ready for it. a good healthy diet, sleep and a good work out program is all he needs.

TELL HIM TO PM ME IF HE WANTS GEAR!

Ok, all kidding aside... Ritalin/Adderall stunts growth in minors. The idea of jabbing his with a harpoonand oil is a good idea. Ha. See what mom thinks first.

14 is two young for serious weight training. Let him grow and try to see if he can live without the adderall. If not i understand.

i have never herd of it stunting growth... alot of people dont realize that some people are completely off the wall if they arent medicated... it depends on how bad his ADD is. some people cant really live without the meds.

all of the stimulant ADD drugs, including the non-stimulant one strattera decrease appitite... make sure hes eating enough and as everyone said he'll grow on his own.

to deter his wanting juice, show him the effects of cycles gone wrong... like gyno... better yet you could probably really scare him with a pic of clitoral enlargement... man... that shit grosses me out now lol

If anything, I would suggest you let him start using whey and maybe some creatine. Show him how they are benficial to a person of his age because he has no need for a test boost yet. And if he really is serious about lifting, don't stop him, lifting will not be detrimental to any aspect of his natural growth process. Keep an eye on his form, and there should be nothing to worry about.

I know when I was 14, it was hard for me to lift, because I was always tired from running my ass off (I ran cross country). My diet was shit, but it could have been better. I agree in many respects that teaching him about eating right, and diet is the most important step to take right now, and he will benefit from it in the long run.

Get him e clean diet, good training routine and make him sleep well... Then loads of protein to this, maybe some creatine for water retention and he might feel bigger..

And last, kick his ass so he starts thinking about other stuff!

steroids at 14? wow! He prob just hit puberty, explain that to him. Taking gear at this age would really fuck him up. Imagine just hitting puberty and than having your hormones suppressed, and being so young they wouldnt start up again. That would be nice, HRT at 15! LOL, seriously though, do your best to convince him other wise. If that doesnt work, throw him one of your husbands old bottles filled with just steril oil, and give him a few 18g, and one 29g to show him since oil is so thick you can only use a big pin.

Niclipse said:
14 is two young for serious weight training.

That's a blanket statement and it's BS. I think 14 is a good age to start getting serious with weights. And there's a great deal of variation in the relative development of 14 year olds, some are pre-pubescent and some can grow a beard.

skychik said:
And also is he still too young to take otc supplements?

If by "otc supplements" you mean prohormones, then those are just as much a mistake for a 14-year-old as proper steroids. There's no reason why he shouldn't be able to try whey protein and maybe creatine though.

faze said:
to deter his wanting juice, show him the effects of cycles gone wrong... like gyno... better yet you could probably really scare him with a pic of clitoral enlargement... man... that shit grosses me out now lol

i found one of these pics. tried to post it a coulpe of weeks ago in the womens forum but it didnt. ill try again so everyone can have a glimpse.

chichy

Re: Re: 14 yr old brother on riddlin, wants steroids...HELP!!!!

Mr. dB said:
If by "otc supplements" you mean prohormones, then those are just as much a mistake for a 14-year-old as proper steroids. There's no reason why he shouldn't be able to try whey protein and maybe creatine though.

scary for a 14 year old to subject his body to some serious drugs. only at 21+ should he even consider doing it. ill have to second dB, make the boy eat lots of quality food, fruits veggies, meat, protien drinks and maybe some creatine. make him lift too. then shit and sleep. eat, shit and sleep is all he needs. thats the cycle. theres nothing wrong with a 14 year old lifting especially if hes playin football.

if this desire doesnt fade,,,shock therapy is an order. make him hate the idea of daily and weekly shots, with a thick needle, and no gains. blame the no gains on his food intake, or whatever else, dont let him find out the its just a placebo. i would use veggie oil for daily shots. i know its mean but there are far serious repercutions.

chichy

I don't think 14 is too young to start lifting, but no 14 year old shoul'd be thinking about juice, that's just crazy $hit

I have never read so many false information on adderall all at one place.

Some kids are ADD or ADHD and really need it to get some work done. I don't know if he would need 20mg but they need some. People are different and because some people lie to get some doesn't meant that ADD or ADHD does not exist.

On the steroids side...this is from '04 so fuck that.

Back