17 year old with steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what my wife always says too :laugh3:

It's usually followed immediately by "can I have ____" expensive thing lol.

lmao i feel yah. mine doesn't come right out and ask. she just admires shit. then if it doesn't appear magically in our house in a timely fashion, she starts inviting our 3 year old to sleep in our bed with us every night.

i thought buying her a car would cover me for at least 6 months or so. who was i kidding.

fuck'n nice car too.

i am a glad my wife makes 2 x's what i do. i never have to deal with that shit. she bought me a a second skid steer for x-mas this year......got to love it........

Yeah that's what my wife always says too :laugh3:

It's usually followed immediately by "can I have ____" expensive thing lol.

yeah, i have to be careful with mine too. She's a good bargain shopper, not a fashion whore or anything, but every now and again i'll get a wishlist email saying...

"heather found this purse at (insert retardedly expensive purse store here) and its on sale for $1100. Down from $2700!!"

So in her mind she's just saved US $1600. lol

Women. Gotta love em.

yeah, i have to be careful with mine too. She's a good bargain shopper, not a fashion whore or anything, but every now and again i'll get a wishlist email saying...

"heather found this purse at (insert retardedly expensive purse store here) and its on sale for $1100. Down from $2700!!"

So in her mind she's just saved US $1600. lol

Women. Gotta love em.

lol yeah seriously. I love this logic.

doesn't matter though. She's loyal and lets me fuck her in the ass.

I can handle wasting money here and there.

Ok here is the biggest problem. At 17 your still growing for another 8 -10 years. THat is until you take steroids. Your then your done! You won"t grow any taller. At 17 most women will be taller than you.

Your suggesting men grow till 25-28 years? That is plain wrong. Most men stop growing in their mid to late teens. Most studies back that up.

"Although there is a wide range of normal ages, girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12.[1][2] Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17,[2][3][4] while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–18.[2][3][5] Any increase in height beyond these ages is uncommon."

I reached my height at 14, never grew an inch after that. Been lifting weights even earlier than that on/off and still had no problem growing. Others who peak later have a growth spurt from 15-17. Hearing about growing till 25-28 is a first. Is that based upon fact or anecdotal evidence Pirate?

Your suggesting men grow till 25-28 years? That is plain wrong. Most men stop growing in their mid to late teens. Most studies back that up.

"Although there is a wide range of normal ages, girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12.[1][2] Girls usually complete puberty by ages 15–17,[2][3][4] while boys usually complete puberty by ages 16–18.[2][3][5] Any increase in height beyond these ages is uncommon."

In bold is the key word.

I was 5'8 going into my freshman year of high school. Started college at 6'2 and left college at the age of 22 at 6'4. Grew to 6'7 between 22 and 24.

In bold is the key word.

I was 5'8 going into my freshman year of high school. Started college at 6'2 and left college at the age of 22 at 6'4. Grew to 6'7 between 22 and 24.

Thats the first time i've heard that. I've seen it only one other time from a former classmate who was 1 year younger. Hence, IMO your certainly a anomaly there. Most classmates from grade 9 & 10, as i still see them 15-17 years later are still the same height, with the exception of one, he was still growing as he left high school. The word in bold should be more like in "rare circumstances", rather than "most" IMHO.

bro.... A LOT of people continue growing well into their 20's. i bet if you look hard enough you can find a study somewhere saying most men finish growing by 16. you can also find one saying most men go through their most significant growth period after the age of 20. studies are a dime a dozen man.

i grew a few inches after high school, but i widened out significantly, as in my frame grew wider, not just i put on muscle. it isn't just about your height either. and it is also about what goes on within your bones, joints, etc.

there is all kinds of growth, not ONLY vertical, and it is VERY VERY common for it to extend WELL past 18.

bro.... A LOT of people continue growing well into their 20's. i bet if you look hard enough you can find a study somewhere saying most men finish growing by 16. you can also find one saying most men go through their most significant growth period after the age of 20. studies are a dime a dozen man.

i grew a few inches after high school, but i widened out significantly, as in my frame grew wider, not just i put on muscle. it isn't just about your height either. and it is also about what goes on within your bones, joints, etc.

there is all kinds of growth, not ONLY vertical, and it is VERY VERY common for it to extend WELL past 18.

I was strictly focusing on vertical height. That is where significant alteration occurs until the growth plates experience premature ossification due to testosterone, as many studies purport to claim & many of the claims on forums by members. The rest of the growth as far as the widening of the chest/rib cage, according to much anecdotal occurs just as well w/ or w/out steroid use. Furthermore, what most of these studies claim in many cases as fact is nothing more than surveys and the blind leading the blind.

Are there even studies pointing to stunted growth or are they nothing more than unfounded claims?

How often have we heard:

"..[steroids] they are dangerous drugs, and when used inappropriately, they can cause a host of severe, long-lasting, and often irreversible negative health consequences. These drugs can stunt the height of growing adolescents, masculinize women, and alter sex characteristics of men. Anabolic steroids can lead to premature heart attacks, strokes, liver tumors, kidney failure and serious psychiatric problems. In addition, because steroids are often injected, users risk contracting or transmitting HIV or hepatitis...

The endless government schmucks would make us believe looking at a needle can cause HIV.

As with anything in life, moderation is key.

I started weight-training before teenage years & heavily in early teens (14/15 years old), that is just as bad as using any steroid, the studies would make us believe. Did i stunt my growth? Don't know. Even if i did, so what. What was i gonna grow another 1/2"" or 1". Because of that did i miss something in life. NO!

At the end of the day we eat pesticide/herbicide laden foods, smoke, drink, do drugs, & enough other things to harm ourselves. If we supposedly lose an 1/2" or even a few inches -- no big deal in my book. With AAS usage, I would worry about the many additional problems such as premature baldness (no biggie, if you are pre-disposed will happen regardless), *sterility (may become permanent), acne, injury to connective tissues, damaged liver, and cardio vascular health.

At that age (17), i would have used AAS too, had i not continued to make constant progress (165 to 220lb+ in 2 years starting at 17) just with creatine monohydrate and protein/weight gainers. By the way, for those that can't cut it with the basics - then nothing will. Also understandable at that age for those involved in any type of competitive sport is the cut throat competition. I would give my left nut if i was a competitive athlete to get any edge that can be gained, even if the slightest. BTW, tried hand at weight lifting competitions at that age (14-15) & got blown out of the water. Either one has the natural genetic make up to make it or they don't, which AAS can only enhance but the ultimate limit at the end of the day is -- your genetics. Looking at most modern most bodybuilders seems the ultimate limit is not just genetics, but extent of drug usage -- especially after looking at the before and after AAS usage pictures :hahano:.

Last edited:
Excessive intake of steroids is harmful for everyone, prolonged continuity of steroids is very harmful and if it at an early age than it is a big problem.

My honest opinion.
Go get your blood levels checked (Doctors).
Test/Estrogen/HGH/Cortisol, once you go get your levels checked, go talk to CHIP or His Colleagues in the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Thread to see if your levels are good for your age.
If they are good, there is no point putting gear into you.. trust me.. you only need 500free test to grow *I can argue about this*

Being so young, you can fuck yourself if you don't know what your doing.
You don't want tits or estrogen fat, just going to make it harder to go out in public and deal with other kids your age giving you shit (You don't want this).
Dont expect to have a girlfriend anytime soon, you could also be left fertile.
I started when i was 17 too.. but this was because i was in the 170 range.
Me, was a personal choice.
I eat/sleep/train and don't have a social life or drink/smoke.

All i wanted to be was a bodybuilder, i thought it was the coolest thing in the world, Arnold can do it.. so can I attitude type thing.
But it goes on genetics and lots of gear to get there, genetics will get you the sponsorship, which they in the future will pay for your gear.

Try being 17 and fighting for doctors to give you Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), they are assholes.
This made me want to go harder and harder with gear.. because its so hard to get for me, when i get it.. i abuse it.
You have to take everything into your own hands at your age, no doctor is going to help you. Maybe a endocronolgist.. but if he dont, You Yourself and You'rene.

IF you are serious about what you do, then you have been training for atleast a year and have got some-what of a sense of what your doing.
When you start gear, your either going to use it bad.. or your going to get hooked so bad that all you do is eat/sleep/gym and you will throw your normal life away and train.
I dont know about you guys on this forum, but this is a OBSESSION that has made me like this, i cant eat certain foods or ill get so depressed that life isnt worth living, i don't go to family dinners because they all expect you to eat cake.
I guess you can also call it an "escape" from the real life, dealing with peoples constant shit and shit you just don't need or want.. alot of people say the iron never lies... all that kind of stuff.. but i think there all strange, when the hell do you talk to iron bro?

Do what you do and do what you love SON think before you do it, or send me a message so we can discuss what your planning to do, its better to learn then to do what you think is right.. because your choice could be the wrong one.

Not every 18 year old has sky high testosterone levels. Mine was 429 on a scale of 200-800 at age 19. That's not sky high. Very few have levels of 800 and higher. So to me this is one of the worst excuses to give a 17 year old on why not to use steroids. We dont know enough about this guy to say whether he has high testosterone. Good reasons as to why he should not use is because it will stunt his growth and he probably does not know how to diet right.

Dont agree with him using steroids, just saying that generalizing that every 18 year old has high testosterone is nonsense.

Not every 18 year old has sky high testosterone levels. Mine was 429 on a scale of 200-800 at age 19. That's not sky high. Very few have levels of 800 and higher. So to me this is one of the worst excuses to give a 17 year old on why not to use steroids. We dont know enough about this guy to say whether he has high testosterone. Good reasons as to why he should not use is because it will stunt his growth and he probably does not know how to diet right.

Dont agree with him using steroids, just saying that generalizing that every 18 year old has high testosterone is nonsense.

Exactly Sir.

AND then we cant wear tall sexy shoes because you will look like a midget =(

AHHAHAHA soo true...

My wife is the tall/slender type where I am the short stocky type so I am only like an inch taller than her. She ALWAYS bitches about not being able to wear heals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back