19 y.o hair loss from past cycles

pregen

Hey guys I'm 19 have ran past cycles and have been off of everything for close to 6 months. Now its August and in April I started having hair loss and I am continuing to lose it while I shower. I am getting bloods done at an endo very soon. I've ran test mutilple times, deca, anadrol, and some ph's. I have puffy nips and shit comes out of I squeeze so do you think high prolactin levels could be causing this hair loss? I also feel like shit in and out of the gym and think I have low t. So what's your advice and thoughts thanks.

Just man up bro. You're going to go bald eventually. You could get those gross looking hair implants

You can get private blood work quick and cheap Privatetmdlabs.com and its confidential. I would get the male hormone panel to see where your at that panel contains all the important stuff you need checked. Add prolactin on to your order cause I don't think that's included. High prolactin is probably causing the lactating nipples.

If I were you I'd go to RUI and get some prami ASAP and start .25mg ED at night, working up to .5mg ED.

Definitely sounds like high prolactin and I think you should address it now. Going to a DR. and revealing past steroid use could cause you problems later down the line. If you get your own blood work and post it up here we will steer you in the right direction. You may eventually have to come clean to a DR.

AAS doesn't make you go bald, your genetics do. So, like the guys said, you can either get cozy with the idea of having a bald head - or dump whatever money you have into slowing it - then go bald anyway.

Quit playing with your nipples. Even if you're fine hormonally, squeezing them repeatedly can trigger lactation over time. I wouldn't have said anything to the doctor about AAS, so if you haven't - don't. Just give symptoms and let them do their thing; you really don't want drug abuse on your permanent record.

My .02c :)

Hey guys I'm 19 have ran past cycles and have been off of everything for close to 6 months. Now its August and in April I started having hair loss and I am continuing to lose it while I shower. I am getting bloods done at an endo very soon. I've ran test mutilple times, deca, anadrol, and some ph's. I have puffy nips and shit comes out of I squeeze so do you think high prolactin levels could be causing this hair loss? I also feel like shit in and out of the gym and think I have low t. So what's your advice and thoughts thanks.

19 years old and ran multiple cycles. Your endocrine system must be upside down and ass backwards by now. It's no wonder your going to need a wig. Hang in there kid you might be able to get straightened out. In the mean time stay off the steroids until your at least 25 or your doctor and bloodwork shows that you already need trt for life. Not trying to be a dick either but geez thats a lot of cycles for a 19 year old kid.

Last edited:
AAS doesn't make you go bald, your genetics do. So, like the guys said, you can either get cozy with the idea of having a bald head - or dump whatever money you have into slowing it - then go bald anyway.

Quit playing with your nipples. Even if you're fine hormonally, squeezing them repeatedly can trigger lactation over time. I wouldn't have said anything to the doctor about AAS, so if you haven't - don't. Just give symptoms and let them do their thing; you really don't want drug abuse on your permanent record.

My .02c :)
I have only told the endocrinologist that I've ran ph's un getting a full hormone pannel done soon. If my prolactin is high do you think caber will sort out most problems I'm having Hairloss, lethargy, weak erections.?

I have only told the endocrinologist that I've ran ph's un getting a full hormone pannel done soon. If my prolactin is high do you think caber will sort out most problems I'm having Hairloss, lethargy, weak erections.?

You can slow your hair fall with finasteride, but take care, do some research on it. Yes high prolactin could be the cause of your weak erections and yes prami or caber are need for put prolactin level down.

First of all you need to put down exactly your whole cycles especially the last one. How long did it last, what dosages ?? Any pct ?? Without that it's hard to give advice but I would tell you one thing though. Those hair follicles take a while to die therefore the hair loss will not stop the minute you stop your cycle. It will continue for a little while till all the dead ones fall. As far as your nipples go, I am pretty sure it is prolactin related but without knowing the exact cycle you were on or bloods, it's hard to tell. Take the advice of Hiram above and get bloods done at Privatetmdlabs.com ....That way you will know for sure where you are. Good luck !!

Reducing prolactin (if that's the culprit) will help with everything but the hair. Hair loss is accelerated by additional DHT (byproduct of testosterone), which is a battle you jump started.

I was totally serious about getting used to it. My father in law has spent thousands upon thousands of dollars trying to fight mommy nature; and at the age of 60, finally realized he can't win.

my god.. 19 and youve ran all those compounds???

i'd love to see your labs right now..

but hair loss is genetic.. that is correct

so anabolics will only accelerate whats going to happen anyways

my god.. 19 and youve ran all those compounds???

i'd love to see your labs right now..

but hair loss is genetic.. that is correct

so anabolics will only accelerate whats going to happen anyways
Labs will be posted within a week and I hope you guys could give me some advice along with what the doctor says.

If you can't shave your head, cut the hair to short. In this way dust can do minimum damage to your scalp. Also you can message your scalp regularly it will improve the blood circulation in that area.

Back