19 yearold New blast

you guys are all pretty much wasting your breath, he doesn't care. this isn't the first thread he's made on here and people have replied and said the same stuff, and what does he do? he makes a new thread for feedback regarding his new blast...

he's one of those that's just a lost cause, you have to let it go and just accept the fact some people just don't get it and this why it's illegal and always will be because of people like him, these guys will always be around and that's not going to change, the best you can do is just ignore him. i don't even get why he's still here, everybody keeps telling him the same shit over and over, he needs to take a hint and get lost, nobody like this shit that he's doing and nobody here supports his reckless behavior. you can find his other thread he's made, and people told him he's not going to live long and he even replied saying something like, "he doesn't want to live that long anyway" or something like that, the dude has a death wish, the help he needs he's not ever going to get it because he doesn't want it.

lol wtf srsly look what the fuking pros are doing taking way more than me from 15 - 16 Im not doing anything that crazy

lol wtf srsly look what the fuking pros are doing taking way more than me from 15 - 16 Im not doing anything that crazy

So why exactly do you post, you're not asking any questions, not taking anyone's advice, you sure as hell need it. 100% agree with everyone else...reckless. With that said........to each his own.

Last edited:
iv been on 2 mls of test e for about a year and 1 deca cycle and 1 tren cycle

Since everyone else is being quiet I'll be the first to tell you that you are a dumbass kid. I've literally read over 10,000 posts on this site and you are up they in the little man syndrome/ dumb as a rock class. You will be dead before your 40 at ur rate. Why don't you jus inject the whole bottle of test in vein and see how big you get? If you had so much faith in your perfect diet you would have posted it for starters. U started at 500mg and now are doing 1000mg. What happened to
600,700,800,900? Slin? There's better alternatives. Jus eat more sleep more and train smarter.

I'm sorry I could go on and on how your thread is why people
On news project steroids being so awful. Cause there's always the village idiot that fucks it up for everyone else. You give us a bad name. Especially when ur in the obituaries here soon cause you think you look like 130 tennis player when you actually a 300 pound BOY steroid abuser. Who's first cycle started before OBAMA got elected and will be over when ROMNEY gets elected

Many pros start at a younger age but they sure as hell didn't start year long cycles with no breaks. Are you trying to become a professional bodybuilder?

the only thing I can add to the info everyone is already saying is remember this at 19.... you don't want kids and you'll do anything in the world from having them. Believe it or not at 35 or 30 or when ever you are going to want kids and if you go down the road your thinking about going down and end up on trt. It'll either be a no go for you in the kid area or a ton harder then it should be at best. It may not even matter right now but I promise one day once your married and want to pass your name down it'll matter a ton and you'll wish you had done stuff differently.

Not everybody needs a fuck trophy. I've been married a long time, and neither my wife nor I have any interest in kids.

Since everyone else is being quiet I'll be the first to tell you that you are a dumbass kid. I've literally read over 10,000 posts on this site and you are up they in the little man syndrome/ dumb as a rock class. You will be dead before your 40 at ur rate. Why don't you jus inject the whole bottle of test in vein and see how big you get? If you had so much faith in your perfect diet you would have posted it for starters. U started at 500mg and now are doing 1000mg. What happened to
600,700,800,900? Slin? There's better alternatives. Jus eat more sleep more and train smarter.

I think a few ppl posted saying he is dumb, lol.

To the OP...ardbeg is given you some sound advice and a few of us are trying to keep our cool even tho i completely disagree with a 19 yr old on the juice. Mainly because most 19 fuck around when not in the gym(binge drinking,smoke cigs,get lil sleep,skip meals from time to time,etc)

TBH...i started a cycle of Sustanon (sust) 250 per week when i was 19. You have been blasting/crusing already??? And up to 1g of test at that. I only did 1 cycle and didnt juice agian till 24. Wish i could turn back the clock and not juice and focus more on eating and lifting(knowledge in nutrition was shit and like a typical punk kid,i rarely training leg, like 1 or 2 a month).

Good luck and be careful.

I think he needs growth, dbol, and winn to round it off. Be the ultimate young weird lookin kid people laugh at at gym. Huge huge. What a waste.

Man don't let these haters keep you from your dreams.

I say double the insulin, add 100mg of dbol a day for the next 25 weeks, triple the tren and use 2gs of test a week, you will be huge and no one will dare cross you.

Cause when drug users tell you you are abusing, YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ABUSING. You are no different then a junky, you are in way over your head. Does anyone care about you? If I were that big at 19 my parents would have questions and have my ass probably in a detox center, the place where you belong. 19 years old and a drug abuser, good job friend you have a hard life in front of you, that is unless you are lucky enough to die of heart disease near your thirthies like most morons of your kind do.

iv been on for a year i cruise and blast , slin to take shit to next level

heres a pic of me befor injury anyway at 260

Snapshot%201%20(13-09-2012%2012-49%20a.m.)_zps00b50b1d.png

dude your another jursey shory style a-hole that makes the rest of us look bad when yoi land dead or in ER, I have NO input for you other then that.

your to young and dumb for any of this and alrweady fucked yourself up form development (FACT NOT opinion!), i dont care if you think im right or not you would not see it anyway because you will have to defend your ego and that wont let you see how dumb your train of though and how you are going abotu any of this is, ego it seems to be all that matter to you which is sad.

good luck in life....

Bro, what is your cycle history? You're only 19, still a teenager and you're already considering slin? What are your goals to become pro? Even if you're thinking of becoming pro, I think it's way too early for you to be considering slin.

Sent from my nexus 7
Labpe|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research

I have doen aas for YEARS and am well over 25 and still wouldnot use slin. the kid is going to killand/or hurt himself, hes just one of those. (dawrwin)

There's a reason you're falling apart, because your body is not ready to handle such a massive load. You're 19 and already blasting and using slin ? You're a kid. That's not body building, that's drug abuse homie. Who knows how far your genetics could've taken you ? Guarantee if you had decided to go natural longer THEN use AAS you would've been bigger and badder then you'll ever get now. Just my opinion.
agreed

you guys are all pretty much wasting your breath, he doesn't care. this isn't the first thread he's made on here and people have replied and said the same stuff, and what does he do? he makes a new thread for feedback regarding his new blast...

he's one of those that's just a lost cause, you have to let it go and just accept the fact some people just don't get it and this why it's illegal and always will be because of people like him, these guys will always be around and that's not going to change, the best you can do is just ignore him. i don't even get why he's still here, everybody keeps telling him the same shit over and over, he needs to take a hint and get lost, nobody like this shit that he's doing and nobody here supports his reckless behavior. you can find his other thread he's made, and people told him he's not going to live long and he even replied saying something like, "he doesn't want to live that long anyway" or something like that, the dude has a death wish, the help he needs he's not ever going to get it because he doesn't want it.

I totaly agree with EVERY point

Is your head really that up in the clouds? are you really letting your ego control you that much with lies to only see/hear and feel what you want? jesus this is just sad.

the overwhelming feeling of this thread is reminiscent of a group of concerned people trying to talk someone down from a ledge...to no avail.

good luck on the way down boss.

I have doen aas for YEARS and am well over 25 and still wouldnot use slin. the kid is going to killand/or hurt himself, hes just one of those. (dawrwin)

Oh believe me, I've been using aas for quite a while, I've been training since a very young age, tried new compounds without a lot of feedback on them and I'm not even considering slin.

I just asked him those questions to see if he could provide an intelligent response and reasoning about what he wants to do.

It's obvious by his answers he doesn't really understand what he's doing and unfortunately it may lead to him hurting himself.

Anything I do, even if it's more on the crazy side, I always have solid reasoning behind it.

Sent from my nexus 7
Labpe|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research

Last edited:
i know where this kid is comming from im currenetly 20 and i am thinking about my first cycle dude i understand you want to get huge but from everything ive read i feel like a moron because i am ignoring these guys to but i at least have gotten the facts that this is not fucking weed or something innocent this shit is legit. i have taken pro hormones at a young age 16 and i think i had the same problem you are having now youve gotten addicted to getting big.. i know i started taking 4 pro's at the same time stupid shit like that. what im trying to say is just really think about it these guys dont want to see you fail they just want to be as safe as possible good luck man i hope everything goes well..

i do understand though im going to take test and proably anavar but im at least going to be safe about it

Back