19 years old...just had surgery august 6th..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lil g

i am almost finished with my cycle...this is me 6 weeks into my cycle so this pic is about 3 weeks old...just got finished kicking someones ass at a party and my friend took a picture...5,8 @200lbs....when i was 17 i think i was either a little bit bigger or maybe i just caught up to where i was.... i got injured at 17 years old with this shoulder injury and i just got my surgery august 6th 2004 ... what do you guys think?

this is me in high school at age 17 @200lbs also...feels good to be back to where i was ill tell you guys that much...feels good to know my shoulder isnt going to be dislocating on me.

Looking good bro. But why take of youre clothes when youre gonna fight? is it like mud wrestling youre preparing for? :)

Bast said:
Looking good bro. But why take of youre clothes when youre gonna fight? is it like mud wrestling youre preparing for? :)

haha, my shirt got ripped a little and there was blood all over it ... grappled that fool on the ground after i knocked him out hahaha

painless2 said:
You grappled him after knocking him out? Is that fun?

kinda, you get to hurt the person alot more that way lol...lets not talk about the fight anymore please....

You should be careful about that shoulder... just cause you had surgery doesn't mean you can't harm it again. In fact, you might be workingout and it might dislocate or something. So be very cautious.

frankmumu said:
You should be careful about that shoulder... just cause you had surgery doesn't mean you can't harm it again. In fact, you might be workingout and it might dislocate or something. So be very cautious.

i know....i dont do anything behind the head and i dont do dumbell shoulder presses....front smith press for me only....it feels really good...i can actually chill now with my hand behind my head on my bed and not have to worry...i dont go too heavy, when i went to visit my doctor on febuary 11th which was about 6 months after the surgery my doctore was really impressed on how i recovered...i did my physical therapy and to this day i still strengthen my shoulder from doing little shoulder/rotator cuff excercises...last week i was doing 90lb dumbells for my incline dumbell press and my flat press...i used to do more but what ever im still getting an awesome workout...if i knew i couldnt do it i wouldnt and if i knew it was gunna harm me in any way i wouldnt do it either....

lil g said:
i i got injured at 17 years old with this shoulder injury and i just got my surgery august 6th 2004 ... what do you guys think?

I think your injury was a direct result of taking steroids at 17 yrs old;

LACK OF SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

StoneColdNTO said:
I think your injury was a direct result of taking steroids at 17 yrs old;

LACK OF SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

Carefull Stone you may get grappled.

Is that sort of like grappling the bodies in anatomy lab? They are past the rigor mortis stage by far, so they are pretty limber and you can really easily get them in a figure 4 leglock!

what ever...no one has nothing good to say, i just came out of surgery got my size back...i didnt do shit for 2 years ... i had high body fat and no shape...i lost all my weight i dieted and when i was ready i gained it all back....all of you guys on here are probobly wayyyy older then me and you dont even probobly come close to what i look like right now....your all just jealous cuz im 19 and when u were 19 you were either a fat ass or a little twig, and in a couple years imma be bigger then all of you...lets see all your guys's pics....

lil g said:
what ever...no one has nothing good to say, i just came out of surgery got my size back...i didnt do shit for 2 years ... i had high body fat and no shape...i lost all my weight i dieted and when i was ready i gained it all back....all of you guys on here are probobly wayyyy older then me and you dont even probobly come close to what i look like right now....your all just jealous cuz im 19 and when u were 19 you were either a fat ass or a little twig, and in a couple years imma be bigger then all of you...lets see all your guys's pics....

I'm a skinny twig now, I weighted 120lb when I was 22. I think the consensus is you started Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) a bit early. Luckily all 19 yr olds are invincible and don't suffer health effects, oh wait you already have. Stone is trying to help, I was razzing you (and for that I apologize) but some introspection is warranted.

Rules said:
I'm a skinny twig now, I weighted 120lb when I was 22. I think the consensus is you started Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) a bit early. Luckily all 19 yr olds are invincible and don't suffer health effects, oh wait you already have. Stone is trying to help, I was razzing you (and for that I apologize) but some introspection is warranted.

i didnt get injured from juicing or lifting weights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back