19 years old...just had surgery august 6th..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I don't understand your logic for DRY HUMPING your opponent after you knocked him out? But if you're havin' fun I guess that's all that matters?

tboost said:
I guess I don't understand your logic for DRY HUMPING your opponent after you knocked him out? But if you're havin' fun I guess that's all that matters?

i guess i like to hurt people...and ur gay

lil g said:
what ever...no one has nothing good to say, i just came out of surgery got my size back...i didnt do shit for 2 years ... i had high body fat and no shape...i lost all my weight i dieted and when i was ready i gained it all back....all of you guys on here are probobly wayyyy older then me and you dont even probobly come close to what i look like right now....your all just jealous cuz im 19 and when u were 19 you were either a fat ass or a little twig, and in a couple years imma be bigger then all of you...lets see all your guys's pics....

let me get this straight. You come on here asking for opinions, feel that it is necesary to let everyone know you got in a fight and then this.

This is the reason your getting all the negative feedback, your very immature!

You wanna see peoples pics, no offense the way you look you don't derserve to see them and you just came off a cycle. Unfortunately I think you look okay, nothing someone can't do naturally! Heres another opinion;

get your head out of your ass and instead of taking pictures after you just what ever with whoever how about saying thank-you to blast for saying you look good! there you go big guy!

right pumped said:
let me get this straight. You come on here asking for opinions, feel that it is necesary to let everyone know you got in a fight and then this.

This is the reason your getting all the negative feedback, your very immature!

You wanna see peoples pics, no offense the way you look you don't derserve to see them and you just came off a cycle. Unfortunately I think you look okay, nothing someone can't do naturally! Heres another opinion;

get your head out of your ass and instead of taking pictures after you just what ever with whoever how about saying thank-you to blast for saying you look good! there you go big guy!

i didnt know he took the picture asshole...im immature....thats funny you say that, i came on here posting my shit and everyone seems to be talking shit...like i said before where are your pics twiggy? how old are you bro? 26 27? ur 6,2 and weight 190 lbs with 4 cycles under your belt .... haha :flipoffha

hahahahaha, this is funny. Well dude your not that big, even for 19. You should listen to these guys instead of attacking them, im sure they know a lot more than you. How many cycle have you done?

Ok.....enough is enough.

Let's all show a little respect and just cool it.

I shouldn't have to remind anyone that this is not the Convo lounge.

send this faggit to the convo lounge, bad ass mother fucker huh, you like hurtin people huh, well we got this guy named millihouse in the convo luunge that will aboslutely break your whole fuckin torso with one punch, he will absolutely destroy you and then smoke crack on your knocked out body after grappling you, fucknuts

Hawaiian Silky said:
send this faggit to the convo lounge, bad ass mother fucker huh, you like hurtin people huh, well we got this guy named millihouse in the convo luunge that will aboslutely break your whole fuckin torso with one punch, he will absolutely destroy you and then smoke crack on your knocked out body after grappling you, fucknuts

hahaha, i havent read anything this funny in a long time....you got some problems bro...go get some help

StoneColdNTO said:
Ok.....enough is enough.

Let's all show a little respect and just cool it.

I shouldn't have to remind anyone that this is not the Convo lounge.

i didnt know this board had so many assholes and ive been a member for so long stonecold, like i said before Stonecold, i have alot of respect for you bro....people coming on here to talk shit on peoples results...nice people

KRS-One said:
honestly though, aftering coming back from a bad shoulder injury/surgery.......and for your age.....you're looking good........

thanks dude...i guess there are some cool people on this board left after all...mostly everyone else that posted is just a fucking hater.

dude, enough with the bragging, i am 19 as well, and a lot bigger than you, WHO GIVES A FUCK, now go beat someone up

rckpytn said:
dude, enough with the bragging, i am 19 as well, and a lot bigger than you, WHO GIVES A FUCK, now go beat someone up

Listen up....enough out of you or you are going to be the first one banned over this.

ectomorph said:
dude, you're a badass. You're gonna go PRO in 2 years!!!

Hows that?

LOL. Dude aint even gonna get his dick up in two yrs. Shit imagine being 21 and your at home chillin with your girl and she get's roused but you can't function. No that's no biggie but what stonecold said is very true, yourn gonna do what you want to do but do know that your body A doesn't need test and B odd's are you will probably have another injury. Not tryin to preach man but AS aint worth it at 19. One of those fights could result in you not walkin away to well. Why fight the real bad asses keep it to their self.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back