1st Cutting Cycle Help

reyjr1124

Can you please recommend a good stack for cutting up...I am on a high protien low carb(atkins) diet right now. Just started it. I do cardio about 3 to 4 times a week for about 30 minutes ( by playing basketball) I am 5'11 and weight around 270 and I am 25 years old. I want something that will help me lose more weight while in conjunction with my diet and cardio and workouts ( which I recently started). Can you recommend a stack and how much to take of each, if you don't mind. Also can you give me the full names of what you recommend, cuz I see a lot of abreviaitions here which I don't get. I want something that will make me lose a lot of body fat and help me get cut at the same time. Thnks for your time.

bro, you really should concentrate on dieting down before you start a cycle. You could use an ephedrine product (ECA) or nor-epherdrine(NYC), which would help with hunger. And maybe clen, but I found that worked better once I lost body fat. Just my opinion.

First off.....welcome to the board bro !!

IMO, if you're serious about losing some weight, you gotta start doing some cardio.....and not just basketball 3 times a week for 1/2 hour.

I'd suggest you do some low intensity cardio (treadmill @ 3.5-4 mph) for 45 minutes every day, preferably first thing in the morning. Keep your protein intake high, as that will help avoid muscle loss.

Unfortunately, steroids are not something magic that will melt the fat off of you. Only a proper diet and cardio are going to do it.

Another thing, you say you have just recently started working out, you should probably train naturally for at least a year, (to build a somewhat proper base), before thinking about AAS.

Also, I thought these abbreviations might help you understand some of the things you read here.;

Definitions of Slang Terminology

ALA= Alpha Lipoic Acid
AS = Anabolic Steroids
AR = Androgen Receptor
BA = benzyl alcohol
BB = Body Builder or Body Building
BRO = You and I
CASE = The body part of a syringe
CC = cubic centimeter (one thousandth of a liter)
CLEN = Clenbuterol
CNS = Central Nervous System
CYP = Testosterone Cypionate
DART =Syringe/Needle
DBOL = Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)
DECA = Nandrolone Decanoate
DHT = Dihydrotestosterone
DNP = Dinitrophenol
DRINK Winstrol (winny) = Yes you can drink Winstrol (winny)
ECA = Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin
ED = Every Day
ENTH = Testosterone Enanthate
EOD = Every other day
EQ = Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate)
FINA = Finaplix (Trenbolone Acetate)
GEAR= steroids
GH = Growth Hormone
GHB = GAMMA HYDROXYBUTYRATE growth hormone
GYNO = Gynomastica (Bitch tits)
HGH = Human Growth Hormone
HPTA = Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis
IGF = Insulin Growth Factor
INJ = Inject, Injection
LH = Leutenizing Hormone
MCG = Micrograms
MG = Milligrams
ML = Milliliters
NYC = Norephedrine Yohimbe Caffiene
NOLVA = Nolvaldex
OTC = Over the counter
PIN = Needle
PRIMO = Primobolan, Primobolan Depot
PROP = Testosterone Propionate
SLIN = Insulin
SUST = Sustanon
T3 = Thyroid Hormone
TEST = Testosterone
TREN = Trenbolone
WINNY = Winstrol-V (Stanozolol)
17 AA = 17 Alpha Alkylated
1cc = 1ml

CRS = Can't remember Shit
ot = off topic
O/T = off topic
LOL = Laugh out loud
LMAO = Laughing my ass off
LMFAO = laughing my fu(king ass off
ROFLMAO = Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
ROFLMFAO = Rolling on the floor laughing my fu(king ass off
ROFLMGDMFAO = rolling on the floor laughing my god damn mother fu(king ass off
BTW = By the way
IMO = In my opinion
IMHO = In my humble opinion
IMHO = In my honest opinion
WTF = What the fu(k
stfu = shut the fu(k up
AAFLB = Accronims are for lazy bastards

Thanks everyone. I am 25 and I have been lifting for almost a year and dieting for almost 2 months but I can't seem to lose the fat. I do lose some but it doesn't look like i have lost any. Can some one please explain to me what DNP os and what it does exactly. I heard some good things about it and then I heard some not so good things. I need some more input on this to make a decision. i plan on researching everything very thorough and base my decision on that. I need to know what types of cutting stacks work and what doses to take. Thank you so for all the help guys. I really do Aprreciate it

Maybe you should go to the Doctor to make should nothing is wrong with you. Like insulin resistant or thyroids not working properly

JohnnyB

Unfortunately, steroids are not something magic that will melt the fat off of you. Only a proper diet and cardio are going to do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

:bigok:

reyjr1124 said:
Thanks everyone. I am 25 and I have been lifting for almost a year and dieting for almost 2 months but I can't seem to lose the fat. I do lose some but it doesn't look like i have lost any. Can some one please explain to me what DNP os and what it does exactly. I heard some good things about it and then I heard some not so good things. I need some more input on this to make a decision. i plan on researching everything very thorough and base my decision on that. I need to know what types of cutting stacks work and what doses to take. Thank you so for all the help guys. I really do Aprreciate it

stay away from DNP. this is something only the hardcore people use simply because it is so damn dangerous.

Take Johny B's advice. See a doc (preferably an Endocrinologist). You could be insulin resistant or have hypothyroidism

johnny b and nutri wrestler are definately right, dont mess around with dnp. Thats very dangerous shit. Go to a doc first and work at it for awhile, then maybe try a cycle of anabolic's. Definately do not take dnp as a start! good luck bro.

270 lbs, huh? What do you think your bodyfat % is?

As rollercoaster said, you don't need steroids or DNP, you just need an ephedrine product or NYC.

I'd tell you to go get your thyroid and blood sugar checked by your doc, but your Atkins diet is going to throw both of those readings right out the window.

Back