1ST CYCLE: anyone experience Progesterone Side Effects w/ Deca Use on its own??

randy8411

Jack of all Trades
I wanted to do a Deca-Durabolin cycle by itself and wanted to know if anyone has experienced Progesterone induced sides effects -- the side effect usually associated with Deca?

Although I hear about this side effect, I have read next to nothing from people complaining about this Deca induced Progesterone side effect, even though I hear about it in the Deca profile all the time.

[/b] IF ANY ONE HAS EXPERIENCED THIS DECA INDUCED SIDES EFFECT--HOW DID YOU OVERCOME IT AND IS THERE SOMETHING SPECIFICALLY ON THE MARKET ONE CAN TAKE AS CONVENTIONAL post cycle therapy (pct) DRUGS USED WITH TRADITIONAL AS CYCLES DON'T DO VERY WELL[/b].
==================================================

DETAILED BREAKDOWN OF 1ST CYCLE AS PLANNED

Deca [or Equip] Clen/T3/Nolva/Clomid for 10 wks...ADVICE NEEDED...

I am looking to just do a 10 week cycle---would the following cycle give me reasonable results?:

Deca-Durabolin (200mg wkly to 400mg wkly ) or Boldabol (Equipoise) (200mg - 400mg wkly)

Clenbuterol (21days on/off = 2 cycles of clen at 100mcg a day at most [Anabolic effects subsidize after 18 days]) or/and T3 (max 75mcg a day for safety reasons) [MAY ALTERNATE THESE TWO DRUGS FOR 3 AND 3 WKS * 2]

Winstrol at 50mg every 3 days [CAN DRINK OR INJECT!]

plus ancillary drugs like:

Nolvadex (only if necessary NOTE: anti-estrogens inhibit progress if unnecessarily taken) and Clomid for 3 wks (100mg wk 1 and 50mg for 2 wks) following last injection.

In this cycle, the chemical compounds in the AS have been meticuloulsy analyzed for their benefits (i.e. esters) and drawbacks and carefully researched for safety purposes I.E. sides effects, maximizing long term gains. This along with various other cycles are the safest as I have carefully put them together.

MOST WORRIED ABOUT: Hair Loss and Gyno--others problems usually resolve themselves at the conservative dosages I am planning.

EXPECTATIONS: Looking for a cutting cycle with 8-15 pounds gain in muscle for long term gain and fat loss of 5-7%. [ALSO DUE TO A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT (MVA-SEPT 1999) THERE ARE ONGOING JOINT PROBLEMS AND CONSTANT FATIGUE AMONG OTHER PROBLEMS--SO I AM HOPING DECA-AS FAR AS I HAVE HEARD AND READ ANECEDOTAL EVIDENCE CAN REALLY HELP, BECAUSE JOINT PAINT REALLY AFFECTS PARTICIPATION IN WEIGHTLIFTING AND OTHER SPORTS]. Moderate strength gains are expected as even mild steroids and/or lower dosages have a positive effect on protein synthesis among other positive effects.

5'9"
210LB
15-17% body fat
Training 8yrs + [4 years off from Sept 1999-Aug 2003 due to MVA]
Bench 275lb * 4-8
Squat 315 * 8-10

HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP!!!

I can understand running any roid by itself, did myself often.
Why? This is the best way to find out what it does to you, not always the best way for gains.

Anyway when i tried Deca for more then 300 mgr/week, i did get nipple area enlarged seriously, also getting very sensitive behind the nipples. You notice when you shower that you cannot tolerate the water hitting your chest. It bothers SERIOUSLY;

So i stopped with Deca for always. If there is something about roids that scares the "sh*t" out of me, then it is exactly that.

Maybe it is best to take Deca with some other roid like Winstrol and/or Oxandrolone, that way your Deca intake is less per week, so less change to get "titties". Winstrol (winny) or Ox do not give titties. Winstrol (winny) is know to fight progesterone but i do not know to what degree. Furthermore the Winny/Ox will take away some of the water retention from the Deca. For me Deca smooths me out.

Jeff

I WONDER IF I CAN i can substitute Equipoise instead of deca--since it is pretty similar to deca, and because deca side effects can be avoided with equipoise use [does not produce progesterone that is harder to control] with conventional ancillary drugs like Nolvadex, Proviron etc. Nevertheless, I did originally plan on taking Winstrol (winny) with my cycle beginning two weeks after the first shot as well as Nolvadex to avoid the estrogn side effects and also follownig it during the post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid and maybe HCG.

JEFF AND OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE USED DECA ALONE AMONG OTHER MEANS: DID YOU DURING YOUR DECA ONLY CYCLE TAKE ANY TYPE OF ANCILLARY DRUGS WHILE YOU WERE ON IT OR ONLY AFTER?
How long did you do the cycle for?

CAN GYNO BE AVOIDED IF SOME TESTOSTERONE IS TAKEN WEEKLY WITH DECA? The only reason I am skeptical of using any type of Testosterone (i.e. cypionate, propionate etc.) is because of the high DHT levels it produces and likelihood of hair loss, which DECA IS BETTER AT AVOIDING, SINCE IT REDUCES DHT TO A LESS POTENT LEVEL. Nevertheless, I do believe that Gyno related side effects are easier to control with Testosterone and conventional ancillary drugs.

Does Deca affect people with 15% + body fat more in terms of estrogen and related side effects, since they have a little bit more fat?

THE ONLY REASON I SET MY MIND ON DECA WAS BECAUSE I ONLY HEARD POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT IN THE GYM, ANECEDOTAL REPORTS FROM FELLOW WEIGHTLIFTERS ONLINE, AND HIV STUDIES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT GETTING HUGE AND DOING MORE THAN 1 CYCLE A YEAR FOLLOWING MY FIRST CYCLE?

IN HIV STUDIES, DECA IS DEEMED THE SAFEST DRUG FOR MEN IN TERMS OF BENEFITS TO SIDE EFFECTS RATIOS AT CONSERVATIVE DOSAGES. COULD HIV STUDIES BE EVEN APPLIED TO Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) USERS IN THE MAINSTREAM COMMUNITY?

IF HIV STUDIES ARE OF INTEREST FOR ANYONE HERE IS THE LINK:
http://www.medibolics.com/chart2.htm

thanks to deca I have a slight case of gyno (permanent unless surgery). If your gonna run it make sure you have something for the progesterine.

You should look into sustonon that looks like one of the best ones to take. I've been reseaching for a while and thats what I'm getting

I read on Meso-rx that Equipoise is actually better for the joints than Deca. You may want to switch the two and not worry about progesterone.

Also, I think 15 lbs is too much to ask for either of them. I would guess 5-8 lbs, but that is only a guess.

if you want to do only one substance for your first cycle then it should be test, but why not run test and deca. My 1st time I ran test deca and some dbol. I got great results- Gained 30 lbs and kept 18. Dont think to much was fat.

IMO for a bulker run something simple yet effective
1-4 =dianabol 25-30mg ED
1-12=500mg enanthate (week)
1-12=4-600mg deca

simple summer cycle to stay relatively low as faras water is concerned
1-12 sustanon 250 3x week
1-16 eq 400mg week
12-16 winstrol zambons 50mg eod or peru tech tabs50mg ed

hope this helps
good luck to you

Well since you ask. I did Deca for about 8 weeks, BUT the first 4 weeks at a rate of 50 gr/week (hahaha), then 3 weeks 200 mgr and then i did in one week 2 shots or Norma Deca (400 mgr) and then stopped for the gyno that was coming...

Equipoise may be a safer roid (gyno wise) then Deca, but although Progesterone is not an issue with Eq, you still can get gyno. Fortunately you can hold this gyno back with Arimidex and other anti-titties stuff.

You cannot hold gyno back using some Testosterone together with your Deca. It is the opposite.

Jeff

i am 8 weeks into a decca, proviron, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) cycle and so far the only sides i have experienced are mild acne, nut shrinkage around week 3 (hence the hcg) and a bit of hair loss. doses are as follows:

decca 300mg E5D, Proviron 25mg ED, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ius E4d.

kube said:
i am 8 weeks into a decca, proviron, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) cycle and so far the only sides i have experienced are mild acne, nut shrinkage around week 3 (hence the hcg) and a bit of hair loss. doses are as follows:

decca 300mg E5D, Proviron 25mg ED, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ius E4d.

Damn...now I am worried about hairloss. Getting involved with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is like the Neverending story. LOL:D

Back