1st Cycle in 6 years

ChicagoTC

This is my first post and after several hours of reading the board, I have to say this is the best resource out there.

I did a few ill conceived undeducated cycles in college and now after much research I'm ready to try again.

The basics...

I'm 28 and I've worked out on and off for about 9 years now. I just finished Body for Life which got me back into shape.

Currently I'm 5'10 and weigh 195lbs. I've lost a lot of body fat and ready to put some size back on.

My thought on my first cycle are as follows...

500mg sus250 for 12 weeks
Clomid for 3 weeks, 36 pills or so.

It's simple and hopefully effective. I'd appreciate any thoughts and/or opinions.

Thanks!

Hey bro, welcome to the board

500 mg of Sustanon (sust) for a beginner cycle is a very good idea. Keeping it simple with a moderate dose of one compound. The only suggestion I could think of would be just do 10 weeks instead of 12, but thats not a big deal really. As far as post cycle therapy, I use nolva, so I dont know how many pills of clomid you will need. I'm sure some other bros will be around to help out :)

ChicagoTC said:
This is my first post and after several hours of reading the board, I have to say this is the best resource out there.

I did a few ill conceived undeducated cycles in college and now after much research I'm ready to try again.

The basics...

I'm 28 and I've worked out on and off for about 9 years now. I just finished Body for Life which got me back into shape.

Currently I'm 5'10 and weigh 195lbs. I've lost a lot of body fat and ready to put some size back on.

My thought on my first cycle are as follows...

500mg sus250 for 12 weeks
Clomid for 3 weeks, 36 pills or so.

It's simple and hopefully effective. I'd appreciate any thoughts and/or opinions.

Thanks!

i like the cycle. except.... i would use a single ester test instead of Sustanon (sust) because Sustanon (sust) (unless injected eod) will fluctuate hormone levels too much IMHO

Re: Re: 1st Cycle in 6 years

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i like the cycle. except.... i would use a single ester test instead of Sustanon (sust) because Sustanon (sust) (unless injected eod) will fluctuate hormone levels too much IMHO

I agree, not to mention that you can't start your clomid therapy until 3-4 weeks after stopping the test. Waaaay too long in my opinion...muscle loss will set in quick with your test levels being too low to prevent catabolism and yet your hpta is shut down with the endogenous test so you're in a catch-22.

Thanks for the info so far guys. I just mentioned Sustanon (sust) b/c I used it in college and had pretty good results.

Brock, Usually Clomid Therapy goes something like this:
300mg for 1 Day
100mg for 10 days
50 mg for 10 days

Welcome back........I was in a similar situation after a long lay off I started using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) again a couple years ago. My first cycle back was test cyp @ 750mg/week.

Easto said:
Brock, Usually Clomid Therapy goes something like this:
300mg for 1 Day
100mg for 10 days
50 mg for 10 days

:)
I use nolva at 40 mg for two weeks, followed by 20 mg for another two weeks. I chose nolva over clomid b/c of the clomid sides ppl would talk about, and since I recovered great off nolva I have been using it ever since

Brock Landers said:
:)
I use nolva at 40 mg for two weeks, followed by 20 mg for another two weeks. I chose nolva over clomid b/c of the clomid sides ppl would talk about, and since I recovered great off nolva I have been using it ever since
HMMM... that's interesting Brock. Are there ANY sides when using Nolvadex?

Easto said:
HMMM... that's interesting Brock. Are there ANY sides when using Nolvadex?

I personally haven't experienced anything signficant, maybe a little fatigue, but that is expected as your body is reacting to rebalancing hormone levels.

Thanks for the great replies guys. Since there seems to be a debate over whether to use novaldex or clomid ending the cylce, would I better off getting novaldex in case of signs of gyno? What I'm planning is pretty low so do you think gyno would even be a problem?

Well, thats another reason I opted for nolva post cycle. I had it on hand in case of gyno anyways during my cycle, so why would I buy clomid as well?

And no, I dont think you'll have to worry about gyno on your dosage, but everyone is different and its better to be safe than sorry :)

After much research I think I've decided on 500mg enanthate for 10 weeks followed by standard clomid day 1 300mg, days 2-11 100mg, days 12-21 50mg. With enanthate should I wait 2 or 3 weeks after last shot?

Thanks!

Last edited:
welcome bro , your right about this board , it rocks and you will love cyp or eth and the 12 weeks is just right

you might even want to use some prop in those last two weeks to keep even more of your gains. that way you could use whatever postcycle stuff even faster. good luck

Hey Brock and Easto....I was under the impression that clomid does not produce side effects per say.....instead it's the rebounding hormones that give you the sides, and that nolva is just better at calming them down because it slows the production of estrogen down more. I've never really read any articles or anything, just wanted to get it out and get some replys so that I can know for sure. Thanx

TechChemY.

by the way Chicago.......the re-vamped cycle looks great. I wish you luck on it. Just concentrate on your eating, training, and resting, and you'll get great results.

Back