1st cycle since 2006???

DM@C

Doing it better then you
Ok well here we are.. I've taken 3 cycles with pretty good gains in 2006. I'm only 26 yrs old.. and HAVE 3 KIDS! FUCK!.. lol

I love my kids one which is my one and only son. Which brings me back to my main piont. I stopped taking gear b/c I had to literally devote every single minute I had available to my kids.

Last week I just ordered some SUST250, DECA300, and two bottles of Winstrol (winny) pills (100tabs ea)

So for not a newbie, but for a person getting back into a routine what dosages would one recommend stacking these 3.

I'm 6' - 165lbs. Im lean but could cut down some body fat around my abs. Basically trying to get cut up and gain size and strength at the same time.. thats why I chose these 3 products. Also, any thoughts on TREN thinking about adding that into my next cycle.. Read up on some good stuff regarding that..

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. :help:

ive def been training already and have had sights on getting back on a cycle for quite sometime now..

looking for dosage chart with these three... or any other recommendations?

whats the mg on the Winstrol (winny) tabs? just curious but really i would leave the Winstrol (winny) out since you've been away for a while and Winstrol (winny) is pretty harsh. run the Sustanon (sust) at 500 mg and the deca at 300 mg per week for 10 weeks. diet and cardio will take care of the bf%. def save the Winstrol (winny) for your next cycle

yea even though you've done a few cycles before stacking 3 compounds is too much just startin back after 2 years off especially for your weight and like i said Winstrol (winny) is really harsh

whats the mg on the Winstrol (winny) tabs? just curious but really i would leave the Winstrol (winny) out since you've been away for a while and Winstrol (winny) is pretty harsh. run the Sustanon (sust) at 500 mg and the deca at 300 mg per week for 10 weeks. diet and cardio will take care of the bf%. def save the Winstrol (winny) for your next cycle

I also agree with BK34.

so maybe just the test and deca this time and perhaps some more test and Winstrol (winny) next cycle?

6' 165lbs is extremely light, and you're mentioning bodyfat around your waistline to boot?!?

What did you weigh prior to the three cycles?

It seems to me that the diet and training factors aren't in order. They can't possibly be.

2006 I only weighed in a mere 125-135. I received very sufficient gains on my cycles. Im not flabby at all. Basically just needs to be hardened. ( you can see my 4 pk.. but the last two looks like some leftover love chub from being a homebody with the kids) I've been training pretty hard. Twice a day - once at 4.30am-6am and again when I get off work 6.30-7.30/8pm. Diet is steady I try to eat like a horse without eating crap. At the moment I'm eating around
5x a day. Back then my main concern was to put on the lbs. I've done that thus far.

Never tried Winstrol (winny) b4. Thought the Winstrol (winny) would cut up what I already got.. plus the Sust/Deca would add on to my strength gains and mass.

Winny wont add much benefit if you already are doing test and deca. Diet and cardio to lean up, if thats not right then it doesent matter what u take.

Thanks for all the good advice guys!!! Much appreciated..

I'll post another thread with some pics of the gear im about to receive.. from Thai Phoenix.. anybody use their stuff? Any good?

Back