1st cycle, triple checking everything

Motionzz

hello, well ive been searching on this forums and other places as well for a long time before i even thought about doing a cycle. ive read a lot and i decided i want to do a test only cycle as people say is the best way to start. my question is what kind of test should i start with??? were i live it seems people sware by sustanon as that is the only answer i have got on the gym i go. i still dont know if i should run 250mg or 500mg weekly as this will be my first cycle ever and i dont know how my body will react. my stats are 23 years old, 5'9, been training for 2 years i weight 170pds, when i started lifting i was at 140 so i think ive done well. the cycle would look like this:

wk 1-10 250mg or 500mg( dont know yet somebody can help me here)

nolva:20mg a day just to be safe

pct: ill be doing clomid.

i know that if i eat right and at least 3000 cals a day the gains are goona be very good but im triple checking everything and getting opinions before pulling the plunge. also is 10 weeks ok or should i run it to 12weeks??, ive been said to stay at 10 but maybe ill get better opinions here.

thanks

250mg per wee will do you just fine.

I wouldnt take the nolva, but have it on hand just in case is fine.

10 weeks is good and keep the diet clean and high in protien.

Have fun

Sus, test E, or C will all work, mostly personal preference...

You'll need 500 a week, don't dick around with less...

Don't take an anti-e unless you need it, at 500 a week I don't, just keep aware of any issues with gyno starting up...

12 weeks...

Eat clean and often, good luck...:yesway:

thanks for the quick responses guys, i apreciate it, ill let the thread go a little longer to c what other opinions i get but thank you.

test E, or C 500mg per week, 2 250mg injections mon-thu

My cycle

1-12 600mg Test E
12.5mg of Aromasin Every 2/3Days

PCT
Day 1-2 Clomid 200mg
Day 3-7 100mg
Then week 2,3,4 100mg,,50mg,50mg

Why do some people not start the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) straight away i thought the whole point in Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was to stop the estrogen from forming ?

hello, well ive been searching on this forums and other places as well for a long time before i even thought about doing a cycle. ive read a lot and i decided i want to do a test only cycle as people say is the best way to start. my question is what kind of test should i start with??? were i live it seems people sware by sustanon as that is the only answer i have got on the gym i go. i still dont know if i should run 250mg or 500mg weekly as this will be my first cycle ever and i dont know how my body will react. my stats are 23 years old, 5'9, been training for 2 years i weight 170pds, when i started lifting i was at 140 so i think ive done well. the cycle would look like this:

wk 1-10 250mg or 500mg( dont know yet somebody can help me here)

nolva:20mg a day just to be safe

pct: ill be doing clomid.

i know that if i eat right and at least 3000 cals a day the gains are goona be very good but im triple checking everything and getting opinions before pulling the plunge. also is 10 weeks ok or should i run it to 12weeks??, ive been said to stay at 10 but maybe ill get better opinions here.

thanks

Some good questions here.

First off cycle length varies based on the ester utilized. Longer esters such as cypionate and enanthate are best utilized for a minimum of 12 weeks. Shorter esters such as proionate or acetate are better utilized for 8 weeks.

Sustanon 250 is a mix of short and long esters and requires EOD injection to stabilize blood levels. It also contains long esters so should be run for 12 weeks.

Sample cycles are as follows:

Short Ester
1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
3 days after last injection commence a 4 week clomid PCT 100/50/50/25.

Long Ester
1-12 Test Enanthate 500mg split between two shots. I.E. Monday 250mg, Thursday 250mg.
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
14-18 clomid 100/50/50/25. I.E. Week 14 100mg clomid ED, week 15 50mg clomid ED etc.

Sustanon
1-12 125mg Sust EOD
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
15-19 Clomid 100/50/50/25

i agree no less than 500

Blaze - i wouldnt use aromasin E3D-basically what your doing is controlling your estro the day you take it, and letting it spike the other 2 days. The bio-availibility of exemestane is too short to dose anything but ED.

every gets all freaked out by aromasin because its a suicidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI), that has nothing to do with how low it will drive estro, nothing at all.

suicidal means once it attaches itself to the aromatase enzyme it does not let it go until it becomes inactive. it just means you wont have a rebound.

Why do some people not start the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) straight away i thought the whole point in Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was to stop the estrogen from forming ?

The androgen being converted is the exogenous test you are putting in your body. Retaining it as test versus estrogen conversion through aromatase results in expediting the rise of testosterone blood values.

Sorry to have jumped in your thread like this but least you will learn something.

I started my first cycle today 600mg of test E plus 12.5mg of Aromasin
From what i gather i should be running this everyday or not at all ?

Sorry to have jumped in your thread like this but least you will learn something.

Aromasin 12.5mg ED I wrote a long post all about AI's you should check out.

Is allright bro, this is good info that I can learn from.

Aromasin 12.5mg ED I wrote a long post all about AI's you should check out.

mr.humdiddly sorry to bother you man, but seeing that you're giving advice to another bro about taking aromasin12.5mg at 600mgs of test wk. should i also use it if i do 500mg a week, sorry if its a stupid question but i want to have a good solid first cycle.

thanks bro.

look into HCG. taking hcg during apparently allows you to recover your natural test levels a lot faster and does less damage to your testes. im doing a similar cycle and going to pin hcg around 200iu every 2-3 days to keep my nuts decent size

look into HCG. taking hcg during apparently allows you to recover your natural test levels a lot faster and does less damage to your testes. im doing a similar cycle and going to pin hcg around 200iu every 2-3 days to keep my nuts decent size

^^^^^X2 HCG is a must.. 250iu E3d or just with your biweekly injections.. this will prevent the shrinkage of the nuts and makes you able to retain more of your gains..

and as already said 10 times before, do 500mg

well haven't had much time to get in here but i finally got everything i need for the cycle. and nutrition is also in check. the cycle will look like this and i have to start in 2 weeks cause im going out of country and i have to wait till i comeback, anyways heres how it looks:

Week 1-12 Sust 250(500mg e/w) 1 shot monday and the other on thursday
Week 1-12 Arimidex 12.5 Ed

Week 14-17 clomid= ill follow blazeftp doses

i have one last question, what can i do about acne if it gets out of hand???

thanks and i hope everything comes out great.

forgot to add ill be eating 3000 cals daily much of it is protein i cut back on the carbs not eating too much of them.

forgot to add ill be eating 3000 cals daily much of it is protein i cut back on the carbs not eating too much of them.

Probably not a good idea to cut back on carbs too much. You've got to eat big if you want to get big.

I shoot for at least 300g a day, preferably 350.

what are your stats, i.e. height and weight?

Back