1st Injection

NateDEEzy

Gave myself my first injection today! Told myself I couldn't leave my bathroom until I did it AAAND... it only took me two hours to do!! Lol

Once I worked up the courage I stuck it in my quad and realized I literally didn't even feel it, I probably got lucky with the spot, but I hope they all go this smooth!!

once i place it i dont typically look as a bury it, I do it on the bed so my leg is fully supported, if tried a chair and if you ever flinch or flex its a hell of a pain

I did my first injection on Friday. Was shaking like a bitch. I saw some video where someone said to squeeze your upper outer quad together, like pinch up a big piece of muscle with your whole hand. I did that and didn't even feel it go in at all. 25 gauge 1.5 inch. Never did get sore or feel any pain and I buried it basically all the way. Gotta do another on Tuesday. Hoping it goes the same way with less shaking. Definitely not scared now...lol until the day I hit a nerve.

Gave myself my first injection today! Told myself I couldn't leave my bathroom until I did it AAAND... it only took me two hours to do!! Lol

Once I worked up the courage I stuck it in my quad and realized I literally didn't even feel it, I probably got lucky with the spot, but I hope they all go this smooth!!

Take a big piece of thigh and squeeze it tight. Place the needle against the skin for a second and add increasing amounts of pressure until it starts to move in. I never feel it. Sometimes things may go funky, but you have to stay calm or it will mess you up. I was tense last week and it caused me to react to hitting a nerve. That's when I flexed my whole leg while pinning. :( I'm not trying to scare you, just reminding you to stay loose.

Someone told me that the Glute is so much better, but that you only have one hand in that configuration and it can be clumsy. Find what works for you and breath.....you'll get her done.

If you guys are hitting the quads, you should be aspirating. Not trying to be a know it all. But you want to make sure you aren't in a blood vessel. Shooting in the glutes you don't have to worry so much.

It's all smooth sailing from here OP! Before you know it, you'll be waiting impatiently for inject days and watching the oil go down in the barrel of the syringe. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If those 90lb female to males on youtube can inject, anyone can. :D

(No disrespect to ftm folks, but I felt silly being a big fella and scared of a tiny needle for so long when the frail little people were doing it with ease. :p )

I used to get sweats and light headed. i hated needles, but got used to it after a couple months of being on trt

All of this was nice and easy until my T turned into a solid glob....I have to place it in hot water for 30 minutes to get it ready now. Did my injection this morning in my right quad and didn't feel a thing except it was a little warmer than usual :)

Back