1st PSL Package has Arrived!

heyjack

My order from PSL arrived today and I am very pleased. The whole process with GOTGrowth was top notch. Great customer service and quick replies. Speed of delivery wasn't wicked fast, but a little quicker than average. Nice job on the packaging, I give them an A+ for that. This has got me ready to go!!! I need my second package now!!! LOL. View attachment 559653

May I ask why everyone says great packaging? Mine came in an envelope and as soon as I opened it there was a big pouch that said "Methadieone" right in my face. Like, how does customs NOT catch that. Please do not take this as me complaining I am not, I am just curious.

Read the rules. That can't be discussed. We wouldn't want to let just anybody know that information. And with only 3 posts some would think you are trying to get info on what to look for package wise. If not, don't worry, just be happy you got the product in an envelope instead of a letter from customs :)

My order from PSL arrived today and I am very pleased. The whole process with GOTGrowth was top notch. Great customer service and quick replies. Speed of delivery wasn't wicked fast, but a little quicker than average. Nice job on the packaging, I give them an A+ for that. This has got me ready to go!!! I need my second package now!!! LOL. View attachment 559653

looks to me like bunk gear. the tren looks like test,

tren is always darker, this one is fake

looks to me like bunk gear. the tren looks like test,

tren is always darker, this one is fake

The tren is definitely darker. May be hard to tell with the background. Either way the lab max test I ordered will tell the truth on what it is. :)

Keep any packaging info out of the conversation. To the OP, PSL is as legit as it gets. They're all i use and will ever use. You will be pleased.

Looks like you opened 3 packs and just poured them down your throat haha. I agree great service and products.

Hearing nothing but good things...just placed my first order. Already thinking about my next. Lol.

Back