1st set of pics.

perrocaballero

Hey guys I've just started going to the gym, and as a way to keep me motivated i thougth I'd pictures of my progress so your comments keep me from quiting.

Last edited:
One thing I notice is your posture or lack of posing. Almost seems like you have no confidence. Try flexing some abs or a double bicep shot after doing a workout or atleast some pushups and you would look a lot more impressive. If you can list your age, height, weight and years of training you would get more comments and suggestions back in return. Then from there we can help you with diet and workouts. Keep up the training and diet. It doesn't happen over night.

hey bro, that is great that you are starting to workout. I hope you get as much out of lifting as I do.

the pics are fine imo. You just started working out and these pics as you say are good for motivation and comparison in the future.

Thought about starting a workout journal? That is a great way to stay focused and to find a good source of motivation because the bro's in the journal section will support you. oh and btw what are your current stats?

Good luck!

It definitely looks like you haven't lifted before, so what brings you to ology?

I find it pretty amazing if you're here to educate yourself on steroids at this point. If you're here 'cas you assume people on 'roids have better overall knowledge on nutrition/supplements/etc.. I can understand, if not...

David Gilmour said:
If you're here 'cas you assume people on 'roids have better overall knowledge on nutrition/supplements/etc.. I can understand, if not...

actually, they do for the most part. That's how I got here and I've never done gear before.

Back