1st time pinning.. Need post cycle therapy (pct) help

lol really, you cant just mention it your gunna make me dig...thats cold..

ok this is a lil clue... i live on the planet hearth.

ther's the sea... ther's peoples which live in this country.

ther's no volcano in my country.

and ther's not enough t-bones for me here.

seriously, ther's two military american basis here, and 4 civil airports and 4 military airports. and just 14 millions of person living here.

now you can find easily.

haha no shit? ya i was in electrical class when i read this... and asked my class . haha im surprised someone knew this fact about volcanoes

i see at least 10%...

just to give a lil idea about BF at 13.5% the abdominal muscles are visible clearly. at 12% they completly defined.

at 11% the vein appear and grow when you are workingout. at 10% the fiber of muscle start to appear for shoulder, inside pectoral, front leggs, and calfs to.

10% you look perfect defined and reach to be ripped-look when you are trainning.

9% you look ripped all the time.

8%-7.5% the intersections between muscle start to dig and make the skin to stick with the muscle ( apparently is not possible to stay at this BF for more than 14 or 30 day long)

under 8% diuretics are "sine qua non" to stay that low, and the muscle looks like fresh meat, to be tanned is usefull, because in fact, at that point it's uggly.

7.5-6.5-6% is what you can see on dorian yate, andreas munzer ( R.I.P.) and other some great bodybuilder, but not the major part, rare are the ones which are realy under 7.5% BF which is a physiological limit before to have kidney issue.

0% BF exist... see the pix...and again, you have to remove the marrow

I know this is off subject, but thanks for the info Kane. Good stuff on BF

Back on topic. I woudl predict that the reason people on this thread have asked for your age is to find out where your natural test levels might be at. I'm not gonna get caught up in you rbody fat estimates and so on. Here is what is SCIENTIFICALLY proven:

when you take sythetic test, your natural level is shut off (hence why we do PCT). Thsi is the bodies way of maintaining homeostasis. At certain age ranges, your body is naturally producing the amount of test your talking about taking a week. All you would be doing is replacing your natural levels with synthitic ones. You would be giving yourself NOTHING extra. You would be shutting yourself down for nothing. The only way this amount might work for is if your test levels are already low for someone reason. Like, low enough to be on TRT.

You made a statement about peoples inability to think outside the general BB box of doses, yet someone already pointed you to a MEDICAL article on here that verefies what at least two of us have already told you!

Just trying to help man. If I didnt think 250 mg a week of test would give you nothing more that a limp dick and a placebo effect, then I wouldn't bother busting your chops about it.

I looked at that 300mg vs 600mg test sticky and 600 barely out performed the 300... For being double dose it sure wasn't double results so how can 250mg be so ineffective when 300 was very effective...

I'm 28 years old and yes I play Wr...

As for body fat I was unaware of that... That pic is me off cycle...I was always told abs are clearly visible under 10% which is why I thought I was 8ish%

Why would taking test give me limp Dick..I thought it would be the opposite while on cycle and as long as I do proper pct it would nvr happen...

OK so someone recommend me a cycle for a football player (WR) where too much weight gain would be a problem... Also I don't want to use overly harsh compounds(halo, t... Hair loss is a concern but I already use finasteride.... Also keep in mind I have a very good response to aas, I'm the opposite of a hard gainer... Relative strength and lower bf with minor lean muscle gains are my main goal

500 mg is a basic dose at 250 twice a week to keep blood levels stable. And weight gain comes from diet. If your gaining to much just stop eating as much
U will not even notice any body feeling from 500mg
And the lowest I have ever seen anyone recOmend is 400.
300 is a trt dose and prescribed by drs to get u to a high normal range

I thought androgel which is normally recommended by drs for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) was only @ 100mgs a week not 300mgs.. I guess I need to do more research before I use test... I'm gonna look into some more stuff as well as talk to some friends that I know have used it....

Does anyone have any experience with epistane???

Back