1st week on Dbol

nagol22

I've searched the forums a bit and read other users experiences but decided to post my own and see what everyone thinks.

I am running dbol for 4 weeks as a kick start, doing 500 mg/wk test-e 12 weeks, so far the effects seem to be small. This is my first time on Dbol, I started out at 20 mg/ed, I've bumped it up to 40 mg/ed about an hour before work out.

Today was my 8th day, so far I've put on 3 lbs, added 5-10 lbs on most sets, muscle fullness & vascularity have increased slightly, appetite is up slightly. No crazy muscle pumps, bloat or acne. Only other thing worth noting is I am pissing a lot, but probably just due to increasing my water.

I am using the british dispensary yellow 10mg dbol (can post pics if interested).

I've read sometimes it can take 10-14 days for it to really kick in, but most of what I've seen people feel it earlier. I was thinking of upping the dosage to 50 mg / ED, splitting it to 10 in morning, 30 pre-workout, 10 at night, would this be a good idea? Should I try stuffing more calories in? Or just wait it out another week or so?

I've searched the forums a bit and read other users experiences but decided to post my own and see what everyone thinks.

I am running dbol for 4 weeks as a kick start, doing 500 mg/wk test-e 12 weeks, so far the effects seem to be small. This is my first time on Dbol, I started out at 20 mg/ed, I've bumped it up to 40 mg/ed about an hour before work out.

Today was my 8th day, so far I've put on 3 lbs, added 5-10 lbs on most sets, muscle fullness & vascularity have increased slightly, appetite is up slightly. No crazy muscle pumps, bloat or acne. Only other thing worth noting is I am pissing a lot, but probably just due to increasing my water.

I am using the british dispensary yellow 10mg dbol (can post pics if interested).

I've read sometimes it can take 10-14 days for it to really kick in, but most of what I've seen people feel it earlier. I was thinking of upping the dosage to 50 mg / ED, splitting it to 10 in morning, 30 pre-workout, 10 at night, would this be a good idea? Should I try stuffing more calories in? Or just wait it out another week or so?

I would give it a few more days. Any signs of water retention?? Dbol bloats everyone I know!!

This is not a sprint, it's a marathon, so give it time. Listen to your body and don't let your thoughts cloud what your body is saying...

Upping a dose after a week is, in my opinion, the wrong way to go about it, but again that's me. You have'nt seen what these compounds will do yet, so increasinf them so quickly may be a move of impatients?

Longevity in this game is key...

If your using 40 mg/day...then split it up throughout the day. You will get better results in muscle growth if you divide your dosage.

D-bol's half-life is very short (3-6 hours) and by taking the entire 40 mg dose at once, you are only able to grow from the D-bol 3-6 hours per day (and you better hope your body has EVERYTHING it needs to grow maximally during that 3-6 hours or else your're really pissing it down the drain).

It is good to take D-bol before workouts, but not your entire 40 mg daily dose! Your only going to grow so much durimng 3-6 hours no matter how much you take. It is far better to keep blood levels constantly elevated all day long (or close toit) if you want maximum results.

Something like the following would work well:

* 10 mg first rise in the morning

* 20 mg pre-workout (assuming you don't workout in the morning)

* 10 mg about 6 hours after your workout dose...or before bed.

Basically, you want to break up your daily dose fairly evenly throughout the day...not cluster them all together over a few hours.

Additionally, you want to make sure your body has what it needs to grow when the D-bol is active. It doesn't very much good to take your d-bol, but not have any aminos available to the msucles for us. In other words...make sure your eating at least every 5 hours...preferably more often, although that is not realistic for everyone.

Part of the reason results are slower for you is your dosing schedule....change it and you will get better results. Taking your entire 40 mg pre-workout and none the rest of the day is like injecting a finely micronized test suspension into your bloodsteam once per day and thinking you don't need to use test anymore often than that.

Hell, even test suspension, when injected IM, has been shown to stay active over 24 hours according to recent reserach good. However, if you were to inject a very finely micronized test suspension intraveinously (Crystal size determines absorption rate when injected IM. The smaller the test crystals, the more quickly it becomes systematic), it would be fully metabolized within probably 6-8 hours (don't try this at home...please). Basically, its half-life would be about the same as D-bol.

Do you know anyone who would think IV'ing finely micronized suspenson once daily is best for growth? Or...would they tell you to keep blood levels stable, with test constantly floating throughout your system all day long? Of course, nobody would ever say it is best to only have test active in your system for 6 hours or less...so then why in the fuck would it be best for growth to only have D-bol in your system for 6 hours daily (or less)?

You've put on 3 lbs in 8 days and your strength has increased 5-10 lbs per set. What's the problem?

And I agree with everyone, split your dose up evenly.

Not trying to be impatient, just not feeling some of the iimmdiate effects of dbol others have reported (feeling of "well being", pumps ect), is why I posted to see what everyone thought. I read various opinions on splitting up dosages / taking all at once, I will split them starting now as well as increase calories and report back in a few days as to any changes. Thank you all for the feedback.

Not trying to be impatient, just not feeling some of the iimmdiate effects of dbol others have reported (feeling of "well being", pumps ect), is why I posted to see what everyone thought. I read various opinions on splitting up dosages / taking all at once, I will split them starting now as well as increase calories and report back in a few days as to any changes. Thank you all for the feedback.

be realistic , they arent magic pills.

While I agree that more time is needed but I have ran dbol multiple times over the years and I personally don't notice a difference in dosing all at once or splitting the dose.

Dbol half life is 3-8 hours. If it really was 8 hours taking 50mg at one time you would have 50mg, 25mg, 12.5, 6.25, 53..125

Splitting it
10mg , 25, 22.5, 22.25

Just kinda a guess but seems like once a day would give higher levels for most of the day, but this could be argued a million ways. I've always went for convenience because I don't personally notice a difference.

be realistic , they arent magic pills.

Damn really? I can't sit at home, eat fast food and take dbol to get huge and strong? Gonna have to rethink my entire cycle :rolleyes:

The intention of my post is not that I am expecting to see big results after just one week, I was concerned that I had not really felt much of any of the normal effects that people feel, good or bad, just was looking for some opinions / other peoples experiences.

In any case, when I went to the gym today and put on my gym shirt I could tell I was bloated, weighed my self and today I am up 6 lbs from 23 hours ago when I last weighed my self... Some of it might be the scale, but its a medical scale and has been pretty accurate, not really sure how that is possible. Anyway going to stick with how much I am taking now and continue to split the dosage, thanks to everyone for the helpful replies.

Dbol Related Question

I read several threads on Dbol and I still have a couple of questions. I understand that it is a good kickstart for a cycle with test for weeks 1-4. My question is why only for 4 weeks and why only once in a 12 week cycle??

My best results was only 10mg in morning and the rest before wworkout I tried all kind of diffrent ways and my body likes that more split dosing man back pumps sucked, lethargic, found my spot and love it so I say fuck split dosing

I read several threads on Dbol and I still have a couple of questions. I understand that it is a good kickstart for a cycle with test for weeks 1-4. My question is why only for 4 weeks and why only once in a 12 week cycle??

dbol is a 17a / oral steroid and isnt exactly healthy for the liver , 4-6 weeks isnt to bad but you cant do it forever without risking your health.

I remember the first time I took Dbol, it was crazy. On the first day I remember it like it was yesterday. I got really mad at work when my boss yelled me.

I immediately turned green, all my clothes just ripped off because my muscles were exploding as I ran through a block wall. I then ran over to my boss's car and flipped it the fuck over. Man that Dbol is awesome.

If that didn't happen to you, then you got fake shit.

dbol is a 17a / oral steroid and isnt exactly healthy for the liver , 4-6 weeks isnt to bad but you cant do it forever without risking your health.

UDCA for liver.

Edit: not justifying use after 4-6 weeks. I am saying that you should run it (or similar) with orals

Just a follow up, I am 20 days in now and I am up 20 lbs, strength gains have been great, getting muscle pumps, getting a lot of deep sleep at night. Everything really kicked into gear right around day 14.

Side effects have not been too bad, head aches here and there, blood pressure is up, getting headaches here and there nothing terrible though (from BP?), no sign of gyno, no acne. I did get very lethargic for around a week, probably my body adjusting to weight gain.

I do have a question about blood pressure I haven't really found an answer to. Before starting my BP was right around 120/80, I checked it the other day and it was 141/89 pre work out, I have been using N.O. xplode to combat being so tired so I am sure that has increased it some. I know this is considered high and I am going to take my BP again before going to do cardio without N.O., is this high of BP anything to worry about? Should I cut out N.O. completely and/or take other steps to bring my BP down?

Back