2 weeks into pct and seriously depressed...

I've had some bad breakups myself brother. Best medicine is to just forget about it. Forget the reason you broke up; you're done for. It'll only hurt more if you dwell on it and try to rationalize why it happened. Just focus on the things you did before the relationship, surround yourself with good people, eat well and lift hard. Don't let it consume you and prohibit what needs to get done daily. I know it sucks but you'll move on and in a few months, hopefully look back and laugh on the matter. Real talk brother, you'll be okay.

Don't stop talking about how you feel bro. Don't pen that shit up then you'll have a huge breakdown, but don't dwell on details either. Been through this and it was miserable. I lost 30 lbs in 2 months. Hang in there and try and move on. Don't call, text, go see her etc.... As someone said burn the pics you will pull them out of the trash, I did. She will either decide she wants you back or you will begin to heal and will be fine, either way it's your best bet. Good luck buddy. If you need to talk you can pm me bro. Stay strong.

Last edited:
Don't stop talking about how you feel bro. Don't pen that shit up then you'll have a huge breakdown, but don't dwell on details either. Been through this and it was miserable. I lost 30 lbs in 2 months. Hang in there and try and move on. Don't call, text, go see her etc.... As someone said burn the pics you will pull them out of the trash, I did. She will either decide she wants you back or you will begin to heal and will be fine, either way it's your best bet. Good luck buddy. If you need to talk you can pm me bro. Stay strong.

ditto if you want to talk PM me, i've been in your shoes i know how you feel bro

^^^ Well said. It don't help to be on pct as well and to be honest with you 100mg or 50mg of clomid you still gonna have to go through it. Try to be strong and stay busy. It will all pass.....Good luck bro !

ye i heard, im on 100 mg a day
what a fucking timing....

Depressed??? You should be listening to old love songs and crying half the day at 100mgs. Even at 50, I used to think I was turning full bitch. This caber is a new one one me. Since I'm the "old guy" here who always used 40mg Nolvadex, and 50 clomid, I've seen others talk about a clomid substitute. Looks like I'll be using the search button.

Last edited:
This younger generation needs to toughen the fuck up. All this crying you people are talking about is fucking befuddling. Didn't you get beat enough as kids to know when to cry? Pet and child funerals...that's it.

Jesus. :gay2:

This younger generation needs to toughen the fuck up. All this crying you people are talking about is fucking befuddling. Didn't you get beat enough as kids to know when to cry? Pet and child funerals...that's it.

Jesus. :gay2:

idk who the fuck you think your refering to, but it takes a real man to actually express his feelings... bitter old man, drowning himself in gear to look better on the outside because you have lost touch with your feelings... i feel bad for you

last time i checked steroidology wasn't a place to belittle and talk down on one another.. we're all here to help and support each other thru good and bad

View attachment 556650

Last edited:
do not dwell on one girl it will fuk ya up man get out meet some strange and bang the shit outta it make you feel alive my friend but glad to see all the support for you but hang in there it will pass takes time but try keep busy my advise is don't isolate yourself its worse thing to do been there done that makes it worse even if you don't want to be around people force yourself to go , ive laid in bed for hours all depressed dosent help cant met new chicks in bed all bummed out right good luck to you and pm me if you wanna chat bud

NICE ONE OCEAN RHINO guys just looking for some support whats younger generation got to do with anything fuk im 42 who cares, nothing wrong with expressing your feelings and asking for help last time I checked ,that's what this forums for not to put people down ,getting depressed is serious so don't be an asshole try it not so bad , but then again your the guy with the great white shark Avatar scary shit man pretty tough by the way a killer whale will kill any white shark in about 20 seconds and theres no rhinos in the ocean, so just an example of being an asshole right.So be nice is all.

I know them feels man i was engaged to this chick we were together 5 years then found out she was cheatin on me for ages, gave up for months with everything apart from training went on a cycle a few months later and was a ragiing bull i shagged anything that moved and the girls loved me was in the best shape id ever been in, so long story short the break up was the best thing that happened to me had so much time for training and to focus on my cycle :p

hey guys
im 2 weeks in pct, and recently got dumped.

i feel like sht... id wake up every morning at 6am feeling emotional turmoil, nothings enjoyable anymore, life is completely pointless and im just drifting through the day...

and time is also really slow, i got dumped 4 days and it felt like weeks...

before the relationship ended i felt fine,

i dont know what to do...

Man I feel for u bro, I honestly think its the breaking up part that is depressing u out totally not really the pct part of it
Breaking up sucks bro, takes along time to recover, what u described is generally how most people feel when they split up with somebody they loved, it takes time bro but sucks it had to happen on pct, but I am sure u would feel the sa, e nomatter if u were on a cycle or pct, it happens bro, but youll get over it
As I stated I was in a 10 year realtionship and my ex ended up breaking up with me, was in the dumps for quite sometime but one day youll wake up feeling good agaian, give it time bro

idk who the fuck you think your refering to, but it takes a real man to actually express his feelings... bitter old man, drowning himself in gear to look better on the outside because you have lost touch with your feelings... i feel bad for you

last time i checked steroidology wasn't a place to belittle and talk down on one another.. we're all here to help and support each other thru good and bad

View attachment 556650

Not a damn thing wrong with expressing your feelings. Everyone hurts. Not everyone cries about it. It's 100% alien to me, crying over a girl. I sympathize with the OP, I just don't cry over shit like that; I don't know anyone who does. Not appropriate, but I guess it is for most of you.

Not a damn thing wrong with expressing your feelings. Everyone hurts. Not everyone cries about it. It's 100% alien to me, crying over a girl. I sympathize with the OP, I just don't cry over shit like that; I don't know anyone who does. Not appropriate, but I guess it is for most of you.

Jump on 100mgs ED of clomid and id bet its a different story lol

Jump on 100mgs ED of clomid and id bet its a different story lol

Been there several times; I usually run my first week of PCT at 100mg Clomid/40mg Nolva. Doesn't have that effect on me. I've been in the darkest of depressions with PTSD from overseas, sleeping late staring at the walls etc. Didn't make me cry. I've pulled a good friend's headless body out of a mangled humvee after talking to him 5 minutes earlier, been covered in his blood and brains, watched a teammate crawl away from his blown off leg groaning the whole time, covered in his blood when I went to help him, stood over a pit full of 50+ gunned down teenagers, children and adults because they were the wrong religion etc etc. Shit doesn't make me cry. Sucks, but don't doesn't make me cry. I just don't cope that way, and don't know too many men that do. It's a waste of time, you are feeling bad about yourself when someone else is responsible, or partially responsible for how you feel. Feeling worthless about yourself is a waste of time, get over it, but of course, time takes time.

I'll repeat that there is nothing wrong with expressing yourself, but crying like a baby about it is counter productive to me. A shitty workout releases more stress chemicals than a good cry. I'll have to assume that, one of the criers will have to tell me if that's good math or not.

Been there several times; I usually run my first week of PCT at 100mg Clomid/40mg Nolva. Doesn't have that effect on me. I've been in the darkest of depressions with PTSD from overseas, sleeping late staring at the walls etc. Didn't make me cry. I've pulled a good friend's headless body out of a mangled humvee after talking to him 5 minutes earlier, been covered in his blood and brains, watched a teammate crawl away from his blown off leg groaning the whole time, covered in his blood when I went to help him, stood over a pit full of 50+ gunned down teenagers, children and adults because they were the wrong religion etc etc. Shit doesn't make me cry. Sucks, but don't doesn't make me cry. I just don't cope that way, and don't know too many men that do. It's a waste of time, you are feeling bad about yourself when someone else is responsible, or partially responsible for how you feel. Feeling worthless about yourself is a waste of time, get over it, but of course, time takes time.

I'll repeat that there is nothing wrong with expressing yourself, but crying like a baby about it is counter productive to me. A shitty workout releases more stress chemicals than a good cry. I'll have to assume that, one of the criers will have to tell me if that's good math or not.

I hear ya bro, although i cant relate to your situation, thats heavy shit. And thats big of you to be serving the country in that way, so hats off to you. Im not much for crying either, but add some clomid in the mix and im a frikkin wreck lol. Guess some can handle it better than ithers

Some real shit gwarning here, OP don't listen to ocean rhino the guys probably chatting a whole load of bullshit after watching a horror movie, or it's probably his tren dreams he speaks of! It's okay to express yourself, I'm sure you will pull through pal.

1622870_703327166397648_909093903_n.jpg

Hey bro I'm going through a similar situation with a break up right now. I'm a little luckier that it's at the beginning of my cycle but it still blows!! For me I always feel a lot better when I get out of the house and stay busy. The big part here is you NEED to get your ass back in the gym. I know it sucks but you don't wunna be single and looking like a scronny little bitch.

Hey bro I'm going through a similar situation with a break up right now. I'm a little luckier that it's at the beginning of my cycle but it still blows!! For me I always feel a lot better when I get out of the house and stay busy. The big part here is you NEED to get your ass back in the gym. I know it sucks but you don't wunna be single and looking like a scronny little bitch.

Everybody sellin' dreams, I'm too cheap to buy one

Back