2 Weeks Out - Almost There!!

crazymike

Well here they are 2 weeks to go. Some of the pics are out of focus, I will try and get some better one up maybe tomorrow.
Anyway, I am weighing 197 today and feeling I am just about ready.

Let me know what you think!

the striations are starting to come out. you look good. looks like you still have some water to shed these last couple of weeks? just about there!

damn Mike the vascularity is insane and your midsection is looking great!...agree with Tman about the water..but over all lookin well dialed in..good luck Mike

Thanks everyone.
What do you guys recommend? I am already sort of below the weight I was hoping for. I am thinking I can cut back on the cardio. I was doing everyday for about an hour. This past week, I cut that back to everyday for about 40-45min. I am thinking I should cut that back even more. What do you think?

crazymike said:
Thanks everyone.
What do you guys recommend? I am already sort of below the weight I was hoping for. I am thinking I can cut back on the cardio. I was doing everyday for about an hour. This past week, I cut that back to everyday for about 40-45min. I am thinking I should cut that back even more. What do you think?
i wish i could add to this Mike but i really can't...your BF levels look low..but my concern is your back..not lack of size as this has already been covered in other threads with other of your progress pix..but the fact that, every thing else really seems to be dialling in well but your back..it still looks IMO smoother and less defined than everything else...i think if need be cut down 30 min a day for cardio..

Crazy mike I dont know if you will get to read this anytime soon but i would cut the cardio to about a half an hour you dont want to cut it out to much cut it helps bring cuts to the quads like no other and a good set of legs on an amatuer is great to see and will help tons in the judges eyes i would just recommend dropping a little more carbs not sure how many you are taking in at the time but carb cutting will help replace it with olive oil to keep that energy up though and regaurding the comment to being lower in weight then you already wanted dont be concerned with that you cant set a preset weight otherwise you are just limiting yourself to how great you can look so just keep dieting good and remember to carbload right before the show just dont over do it

Whats your approx bf% to me your looking too soft to be 2 weeks out, it may just be water decieving me though, And as far as weight goes, don't even worry about that, go by how you look, the scales will lie to you.

I don't know what my BF is, I would guess it is sub 6%. The reason I say this is because I really have no fat left on my abdominals. I have veins from the bottom all the way to the top of the abs, So I don't see how I can be above 6%. I am holding a lot of water, that is obvious. The pics might be deceiving, because I dont feel soft anywhere. I am vascular just about everywhere.
I guess we will see what happens in 13 days, that is all that really matters anyways.

crazymike said:
I don't know what my BF is, I would guess it is sub 6%. The reason I say this is because I really have no fat left on my abdominals. I have veins from the bottom all the way to the top of the abs, So I don't see how I can be above 6%. I am holding a lot of water, that is obvious. The pics might be deceiving, because I dont feel soft anywhere. I am vascular just about everywhere.
I guess we will see what happens in 13 days, that is all that really matters anyways.

mike i agree, you don't have excess bodyfat. maybe you can lose a little more water over the next couple of weeks. i think you look awesome and will be good to go then.

Stupendous. Oustandingly extra-ordinary wheels. Gotta cut some H2O out, though if u r 2 wks out. Cuts showing OK, could use more of a pump in your guns. G'luck

It must be the water, i took a closer look and can see the vascularity coming out on your chest amongst other places, i'd like to see some pics after you drop the water that'll really let you know. Good luck keep us updated.

I saw your pics around the last few months. I admit I was not greatly impressed until now. I think you are looking aqwesome now though! Awesome difference! It's hard to cut like that while maintaining size, and looks like you have cut & put on some more size.

Awesome accomplishment dude. Looking great. Hope you get a little more ripped in the next 2 weeks & take a trophy home.

Those quads look CRAZY!!!!!!
Super striations on the side obliques,that extra bitt should make the difference:)
Calves look goos for a well balanced look,hope you rock the joint!

As much as people like hearing "you look amazing bro!!" I figured you'd want honest critique. IMO from someone who dosnt really know much about critiquing physique I'd say that your delts in pics 4-5 are the only thing lagging slightly behind. In pic7 they look good and I think they'll cut up when in 2 weeks when you drop even further. Just in pic4 when hitting that pose I don't think they're up to par with your bis and forearms. All around awesome though, be great to see the finished product, best of luck mang. :)

p.s. = without me having to scan old threads how tall are you and what age?

Back