21 and no boner! Help

N

nateman06

Hey guys, someone please tell me whats the deal, because I have no idea. Im 4 weeks into a ten week cycle of test, and Im not hard all the f*cking time like I used to be. I can maybe get two or threee off a day now if Im lucky. On the third attempt, my dick goes limp either in the beginning or half way through. Its really embarrassing, and I just don't know whats going on. Im 21 and Im on test. Anything that Im not aware of? My last cycle was Tren, if that has NEthing to do with it. Any suggestions for a fix???

Are you taking any HCG....if not GET SOME.....works like a charm
I spread out 5000 i.u. over 3 days and i could hit a homerun with my dic*.

Dude were you hard in the beginning of the cycle...and then died out as the cycle progressed?

What brand gear are you using?

I was about the same at the beginning of the cycle. I know that the gear is good, because I've experienced good gains so far, and I am still fairly lean. They are Galenikas. Now that I think about it, I didn't start having problems till I got off Tren which was in my cycle before this one. I was awesome before that, and even during the cycle. Its just when I got off. I dunno what to do about it. I don't think that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is the answer though, since Im already on 500mg test a week. I thought Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was used to restore natural test levels post cycle.

You need to stop and on concentrate the important things right now, getting an erection should be your utmost concern. Since you've been neglecting your penis during cycle its gonna be tough to get back by not impossible.

Go to the store, grab a bottle of Merlot. I know this sounds weird but trust me. Fix up a good dinner, maybe some steak, little pasta, and a few glasses of wine. Dim the lights a little and turn on some music, I recommend Inner Circle - Sweat.

It won't take long before you get that urge in your pelvis that makes your pants tight. Don't be afraid. Carefully unzip your pants and take out your flesh piece and lay it on your leg (or if its a little undersized just let it hang off your ball bag). Sneak up on it so to speak, carefully wrapping your hand around it and taking a firm but not to hard grip on the shaft.

Without warning rear back and cock your penis like you would a shotgun with a jammed shell as fast as your arm muscles will let. I mean just crank the living shit out of it until you feel it start to swell a little. When this happens your getting close, so reach down and pinch your nut sack and pull on it hard and twist it like its a piece of salt water taffy with wrinkles and veins.

After about 2 minutes of this you should have a pretty solid boner, but dont stop there. Reach into a drawer and pull out several rubber bands and wrap them as tight as you fucking can around the base of your shaft, even wrap some around your nuts if you want to. You want them so tight that your dick looks like a purple boiled hotdog thats ready to explode at the head.

Tuck it back in your pants and leave it that way for a few days. The penis needs to know you are gonna say when its gonna be hard and when its not. It'll start to throb pretty good a few hours later but dont give in, that dick needs to know whos boss. Let us know how it goes bro, erections are 75% mental and 25% extreme force. Dont forget and good luck.

Button Buck said:
You need to stop and on concentrate the important things right now, getting an erection should be your utmost concern. Since you've been neglecting your penis during cycle its gonna be tough to get back by not impossible.

Go to the store, grab a bottle of Merlot. I know this sounds weird but trust me. Fix up a good dinner, maybe some steak, little pasta, and a few glasses of wine. Dim the lights a little and turn on some music, I recommend Inner Circle - Sweat.

It won't take long before you get that urge in your pelvis that makes your pants tight. Don't be afraid. Carefully unzip your pants and take out your flesh piece and lay it on your leg (or if its a little undersized just let it hang off your ball bag). Sneak up on it so to speak, carefully wrapping your hand around it and taking a firm but not to hard grip on the shaft.

Without warning rear back and cock your penis like you would a shotgun with a jammed shell as fast as your arm muscles will let. I mean just crank the living shit out of it until you feel it start to swell a little. When this happens your getting close, so reach down and pinch your nut sack and pull on it hard and twist it like its a piece of salt water taffy with wrinkles and veins.

After about 2 minutes of this you should have a pretty solid boner, but dont stop there. Reach into a drawer and pull out several rubber bands and wrap them as tight as you fucking can around the base of your shaft, even wrap some around your nuts if you want to. You want them so tight that your dick looks like a purple boiled hotdog thats ready to explode at the head.

Tuck it back in your pants and leave it that way for a few days. The penis needs to know you are gonna say when its gonna be hard and when its not. It'll start to throb pretty good a few hours later but dont give in, that dick needs to know whos boss. Let us know how it goes bro, erections are 75% mental and 25% extreme force. Dont forget and good luck.

Solid . . .B+

This is all because you sinned and used gear and insulin at too young of age, after which you aren't even near 200 lbs.

mranak said:
This is all because you sinned and used gear and insulin at too young of age, after which you aren't even near 200 lbs.

I agree, although he is only like 5'2 or 5'4, I forget which, so he's a pretty decent size for his height. Still, I think this is a good lesson in why people under 24 should not mess with gear.

Behemoth said:
I agree, although he is only like 5'2 or 5'4
5'4", but we can't rule out the possibility that he might have been taller had he held off. Growth plates in men usually don't close until the mid-20s. OTOH, he may have been 5'4" no matter what.

mranak said:
5'4", but we can't rule out the possibility that he might have been taller had he held off. Growth plates in men usually don't close until the mid-20s. OTOH, he may have been 5'4" no matter what.

True. Yet another reason not to use that early. My uncle is 6'4 and didn't have his final growth spurt until he was 19, I've heard of other people growing a bit in their early 20s before as well.

Did you ever consider that your gear might be fake or something else? You migh have some deca in there, in that case it makes perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect sense...

Guys, good news!!! I got off 7 today!!! My girl and I did it like six times, and I did one myself. I might not be too badd off after all. That is in the ballpark region of which I was before. BTW, if you guys wanna give my sh*t bout starting gear too early, geta load of this. My first cycle was at 17, and I've done five cycles since then. That'll give ya somthin to talk about. It doesn't really phase me anymore, because I've gotten so much sh*t for it. mranak and behemoth, I have a lot respect for you guys. I have learned a lot from you both on the board. The truth is, however, that it is the choice of the individual to do gear. If one wants to take that path, he will do so. The best alternative is to read and become very educated. I am by no means an expert, but I do my homework, and for my age, I know a decent amount in relation to gear. Yes, I know that I may have grown another inch or two had I waited. My genetics for height are very disadvantaged. Both family lines are considered short. Anyways, you can't change the past, only learn from it. I hope that you do not continue to judge me based on my age at which I started gear. once again, I have a great deal of respect for you two, so thanks for the imput even if it was somewhat cinical.

nateman06 said:
Guys, good news!!! I got off 7 today!!! My girl and I did it like six times, and I did one myself. I might not be too badd off after all. That is in the ballpark region of which I was before. BTW, if you guys wanna give my sh*t bout starting gear too early, geta load of this. My first cycle was at 17, and I've done five cycles since then. That'll give ya somthin to talk about. It doesn't really phase me anymore, because I've gotten so much sh*t for it. mranak and behemoth, I have a lot respect for you guys. I have learned a lot from you both on the board. The truth is, however, that it is the choice of the individual to do gear. If one wants to take that path, he will do so. The best alternative is to read and become very educated. I am by no means an expert, but I do my homework, and for my age, I know a decent amount in relation to gear. Yes, I know that I may have grown another inch or two had I waited. My genetics for height are very disadvantaged. Both family lines are considered short. Anyways, you can't change the past, only learn from it. I hope that you do not continue to judge me based on my age at which I started gear. once again, I have a great deal of respect for you two, so thanks for the imput even if it was somewhat cinical.
Good response.

And congratulations on getting off with the girl six times or whatever.

nateman06 said:

How did you "PULL" this off so to speak?

Are you feeding us B.S.?
A few days ago you couldin't get 1 boner....and now 7?

Fuck off...sell your shit elsewhere

Change it

nateman06 said:

Now you can change your name to nateman07

yea, I dunno what the deal was. BTW I never said I couldn't get one boner. I said I could get 3 or 4 in a day if you refer to my first post. I just said that I wasn't my usual self. Anyways, thanks for all the imput. Its kind of funny, but I've had that screen name since 7th grade. Never really thought of a new one

great to hear your sister came over and helped you out. Next time dont wait so long to get ahold of her to help you get your rocks off.

Had to switch it up button. Normally its your g/f who does it. Unfortunately gettin a boner on her is like an 80year old trying to bust one out on a retard. I'll have to find a new bitch here soon.

Dear Nateman06,

Please don't shift the attention away from the fact that you were to much of a fag to get your dick hard to fuck a chick.

Thnx

Back