22 yo Should I go on TRT? - Haven't had erection for 4 years

Your thyroid looks terrible, TRT will not do anything for you when you're hypothyroid, suggest test for rT3 and antibodies! No doubt they will be elevated which in turn blocks fT3 from entering your cells making you hypo. Thyroid problems can cause all sorts of emotional problems. Your doctor is braindead stupid!

Just ordered the most comprehensive thyroid panel from privatemdlabs.

Lets do this guys, I have plenty of blood and plenty of money.

Got any more test that are worthwhile?

Totally down to be a Guinea pig, I want this solved, sick of wasting my 20's.

So got the thyroid labs back. Everything looks normal except for the HIGH REVERSE T3.

26 ng/dl REF. 9.2-24.1

Images connected.

You guys are so smart lol, now how do I fix high rt3?
View attachment 567243

i dont understand how a number of you are telling this guy to go on trt at 22 years old??

did you guys think his ed issues were hormone related?? his labs dont paint that picture..

theres something else going on here

His complaints of fatigue, joint pain, lack of erections signal an underlying cardiac issue on top of slightly lower hormone levels.

OP, go to a cardiologist and get your whole cardiovascular system checked.

So got the thyroid labs back. Everything looks normal except for the HIGH REVERSE T3.

26 ng/dl REF. 9.2-24.1

Images connected.

You guys are so smart lol, now how do I fix high rt3?
View attachment 567243

glad that your willing to get to the root cause and fix it for good, your getting great assistance from the gentlemen here just stick to what they suggest and youll be ready to take the homecoming queen home.

glad that your willing to get to the root cause and fix it for good, your getting great assistance from the gentlemen here just stick to what they suggest and youll be ready to take the homecoming queen home.

Hey thanks for the encouragement man!

Hit me with bloodwork people, what do you all want to see?

Psychofox hear you on the cardiologist, I will get that scheduled monday.

I doubt that is the issue because of my age but its worth getting checked out.

I did have an ekg but obviously doesn't exclude everything.

Again guys hit me with suggestions. Open to all ideas.

You keep asking for tests. These should be done quarterly..
CBC, CMP, Cortisol , DHEA, Estradiol, Homocysteine , IGF-1, LH & FSH, Lipid Panel, PSA, SHBG, Testosterone Free and Total, Thyroid Panel - TSH, T3 & T4

You keep asking for tests. These should be done quarterly..
CBC, CMP, Cortisol , DHEA, Estradiol, Homocysteine , IGF-1, LH & FSH, Lipid Panel, PSA, SHBG, Testosterone Free and Total, Thyroid Panel - TSH, T3 & T4

Awesome I will get those done next week, besides the one I just got done.

I'm asking for test to elucidate exactly what is wrong, any genetic stuff I should get tested for?

I have to agree with 3J here.
I think there's an Underlying Cause here, that's yet to be determined.

Is your TRT Doc, an Endocrinologist, if not, I would see one, and have him run some tests.
22 Years Old is really young for TRT, when you have No History of prior AAS use...................... JP
P.S.
Clomid is "Cytotoxic" (Cell Killing) to many types of Cells In-Vitro (Test Tube or Culture Dish).

And while most cases of Vision Issues are reported by Woman.
There has been an increase of reports by Men, although Rare, but something to consider.
Your TRT Doc can keep a watch for any Eye Issues if you stay on Low-Dose Clomid.

the best substitute in this case is Nolvadex with led by hcg.

22 is very young for trt. Go see a doctor. get your natural Testosterone up to 800 at the least

Back