23-year-old-female- first cycle on Anavar

Valkyrie88

Hello, I have a few questions, not sure if I am in the right place.
I am a 23-year-old female, I started my first cycle of Anavar. The tabs are in 25mgs. I have been splitting them into 4 pieces and taking one in the morning, one around 8pm.
I have been on this a week, I am just wondering exactly else I should be taking with anavar, if my dosage is correct. If anyone has any tips for me I would love to hear. I am currently working out 5x a week, barely any cardio and 1800 calories a day.

I should mention the first week I was on it I have gotten really bad acne, but it has cleared up after a trip to the dermatologist.

Last edited:
not sure on dosing for females, but wouldn't hurt to add some liver support. NAC is what you want. N2Guard works well and contains NAC along with some other supplements for cycle support.

So your taking 12.5mg per day, correct?

I generally recommend starting at 5mg for the first 2 weeks, then upping it to 10mg for the rest of the cycle (6-10 weeks). There's nothing wrong with your dose, but be aware that some women get terrible androgenic sides even at low doses.
The acne may be a sign of things to come, so please be cautious.

NAC is a good choice for liver support, but honestly at that low dose I don't think its essential.

Any other questions please fire away :)

I am taking 12.5mg a day. I am 5'6" and 125lbs. I am not new to training either. Pics will be posted soon.

what are your goals with the var??? keep in mind it will be more about your diet than it will be about the gear itself

You can expect oily hair and skin. Bloat around weeks 2-4. If you are drinking enough water, it should flush out after that. Energy and pumps in the gym will increase. you may get some swelling and sensitivity in certain "places", which is temporary. the half-life of Anavar is very short, so don't miss doses.

I wake up at 7, take a dose before work 8am, take one when I get home home 7pm or so. Are there better times?

what are your goals with the var??? keep in mind it will be more about your diet than it will be about the gear itself

I want to gain lean muscle, what should I be adding into my diet?
I have been on var wince march 29.

I wake up at 7, take a dose before work 8am, take one when I get home home 7pm or so. Are there better times?

The half life of Var is 8hrs, so you might want to bring your doses closer together.

As for your goal:
To gain muscle you need a small daily caloric surplus otherwise the Var really isn't going to do much.
Its abit difficult to give you advice without your current calories/macros but based on your stats 2,000-2,200 calories sounds about right.

Posting your diet would help, or you can hire 3J & he'll do all the calculations for you :)

Last edited:
get in the diet section and post your diet up. ill take a look at it.. make sure to include macros

Canadian girls!!! Lol. So my gf runs Var off and on, best way she has found and most noticeable results is when she takes one upon wakening like you do and then one 6 to 8 hours later. Taking them too far apart will allow the drug to start exiting your system which you dont want as well could disrupt sleep if taken too late!!

get in the diet section and post your diet up. ill take a look at it.. make sure to include macros

Alright, I don't have a set diet typed out as of now but I track everything on Myfitnesspal
40% carbs, 25 fat, 35 protein
Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,875 cal/day
Carbs / Day 188.0 g
Fat / Day 73.0 g
Protein / Day 117.0 g

youre not eating enough for your goals.. i replied to your pm
Alright, I don't have a set diet typed out as of now but I track everything on Myfitnesspal
40% carbs, 25 fat, 35 protein
Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,875 cal/day
Carbs / Day 188.0 g
Fat / Day 73.0 g
Protein / Day 117.0 g

Hello, I have a few questions, not sure if I am in the right place.
I am a 23-year-old female, I started my first cycle of Anavar. The tabs are in 25mgs. I have been splitting them into 4 pieces and taking one in the morning, one around 8pm.
I have been on this a week, I am just wondering exactly else I should be taking with anavar, if my dosage is correct. If anyone has any tips for me I would love to hear. I am currently working out 5x a week, barely any cardio and 1800 calories a day.

I have done 3 cycles with var and love it. My first cycle was with 10 mg tabs but I started out at 2.5 mg 2x a day. I saw tremendous strength gains but I had gained some weight as well (went from 110-118 lbs.). My second cycle I did 7.5 mg a day of var and had added in oral Primo at 5 mg 2x a day. I again saw great strength gains but didn't see the hardening look that primo was supposed to give me (further research came up with oral primo is completely useless). I did see another influx in weight but not as much as before (118-123 lbs). My third cycle I did var at 10 mg a day and added in 50 mg IM primo. This time around I felt the primo really well, muscle pumps were solid and the muscle definition was more prevalent. The var I didn't reallly feel much from it (possibly because I was trying a new brand of var) was disappointed in the var but loved the primo, didnt see much of a change in weight. I had a bad break out when i first started my cycles, when my body got used to it it kinda went down a bit but still have some bad patches mainly on my back and shoulders. I took my doses around 6 hours a part each time and felt great each cycle, with the IM primo that was only once a week for 8 weeks. Really enjoyed the var and primo mix, they work really well together.

just a side note does any one have any thoughts or opinions on sciroxx gear?

just a side note does any one have any thoughts or opinions on sciroxx gear?

I would be very wary of sciroxx, especially if your a woman.

They have been known to intentionally sell Dbol to women disguised as Var - this has happened several times.
If you do some basic research you'll know what I'm talking about.

Be careful.

I would be very wary of sciroxx, especially if your a woman.

They have been known to intentionally sell Dbol to women disguised as Var - this has happened several times.
If you do some basic research you'll know what I'm talking about.

Be careful.

a friend of mine just got bunk gear from them.. labs to prove it too.. i would have to agree with this

Back