24 years old planning first cycle for body recomp. 6 feet tall. 200 pounds. I am not

Very interesting. I have always hheard that you should be careful with air and veins. Even if you showed me studies to prove that, I would continue to aspirate. The way I see it, it would be a shame to die a sudden death over some muscle

Thats fair and all. But there's been medical studies (i've linked them before but to lazy to find em).
So your statement is bit wrong because.
1. You wont die from injecting air, it simply expelled trough your lungs. Worst case scenario (with far more than 5cc of just air) would be shortness of breath for 2-3 minutes and back to normal.
2. You also wont die from injecting testosterone into a vein either.

Think about it...nurses or doctors dont aspirate anymore, who has done more research and would have come to the conclusion its not only safe but better? The medical field as a whole or internet science? :p

Valid point. You used one of my favorite syllogisms. Who knows better? Us (only liable for ourselves) or the doctors (liable to others for the mistakes they make). Average person vs Pro. Well done Santa.

Thanks for the input. I***8217;m not sure if you have seen, but I have started. I***8217;m one week in. Would it be beneficial (at all) to start running the eq after I***8217;ve started? I have a 400mg/ml vial of that. It should be noted that I can always get more test if need be.

Just wait till next time and do the eq on it's own, I've done it before, it was great, didn't even really end up needing test through out the cycle either.

Be cautious with the EQ. With a half life of 14 days it takes forever to clear your system, so will greatly complicate your timing for PCT. Don't mess with it until you know what you are doing.

Everything going well. Sides are minimal and I***8217;m packin on muscle. I***8217;ve had some mild hair loss and minor acne. Nipples looked a little puffy yesterday so I took a 50mg nolva and adjusted my adex to .25 eod. (I was doing .25 every 3.5) Nipples went back to normal very quickly. Pin #4 coming up tomorrow. I plan on keeping y***8217;all updated

Gentlemen, it seems that I am prone to estrogenic side effects. I am thinking of using a daily nolva dose to stop this. What is your reccomended dose for daily use? Thanks

Wait?!?!?!?!? You're using test only and within 2 weeks you're losing hair, experiencing the onset of gyno, acne.............bro you are either losing your mind or you are extremely sensitive to testosterone. That's stuff is NOWHERE NEAR peak level yet. If I were you I would bail out of this. Gyno, acne, and hair loss...all before the test in anywhere near peaking? And this is with the use of an AI?
I'm sorry bro. I have no advice for continuing this cycle. I would say only to please stop and pct. Hopefully someone will chime in here and help out. What you are experiencing I have never even heard of at this point in a cycle

Maybe the things I***8217;m describing seem worse to you than they do to me. i said extremely mild acne. Don***8217;t exaggerate that, it***8217;s no where near serious. The hair loss happens to me anyway, I***8217;m just making note of it. The gyno, I***8217;m just taking no chances. They looked a lil puffy so I took a nolva. Don***8217;t you think that may have been an overreaction latestart? It sounds like you were portraying this as a metric ton of sodes hitting me all at once. Not the case. also, does anyone know how much nolva I should take daily for preventitive use?

And no, as I have said, this isn***8217;t test only. There is tbol too. that could promote the hairloss. But again, the hairloss isn***8217;t even bad. i***8217;ve just noticed some light shedding. nothing significant at all

Any answer fellas? I***8217;m perfectly capable of looking up doses that were answers to wuestions I didn***8217;t ask. I found those to be a decent source of info but not good enough usually. Nolvadex daily dose?

Are you talking about nolvadex daily for sides? Inwouodntrybto answer that but I have no experience with it. If I were experiencing sides I would immediately bail on my cycle. That's just me. I am part of the camp that is into prevention through the use of an AI. Gyno is nothing to experiment with. If I were concerned with hair loss then I wouldn't touch steroids cuz there is no way I'm taking something to suppress dht in my body just to prevent hair loss. I have heard too many HORROR stories about using that stuff. Guess I'm a chicken shit.

This is the long way of telling you that I am very sorry but I have no knowledge or advice for you in this regard. First cycles are one compound and that compound is always testosterone. The beginner cycle sticky is a good place to start. Adjust doses a little if needed.

Please domt take this the wrong way.....but if you are truly experiencing the sides that you've said, then you are the text book reason that we preach ONE COMPOUND ONLY ONNYOIR FIRST CYCLE AMD ONLY ONE NEW COMPOUND EACH CYCLE. There is often no way in hell to tell which compound is to blame for your sides. I'm gonna guess the tbol......cuz the test has done next to nothing at this point. So unless you are super sensitive then the testosterone couldnt be to blame.

Hope someone with more knowledge than myself can jump in here and help you out. Good luck bro

Thank you latestart. Don***8217;t worry about me taking your answers the wrong way. You want to help and you have been very helpful.
Yes, the Nolvadex would be taken for sides. When it comes to gyno, I want to use the ***8220;play no games***8221; approach. Nolva is cheaper than surgery so if I can prevent ANY gyno with Nolva, that***8217;s my plan.
Let me clear up some stuff on the hair loss. I was balding before I ever started considering using steroids. When I decided to try steroids, I accepted that I am the perfect candidate to lose my hair. I knew it was coming and I am fine with it. like I said, I didn***8217;t have a full head of hair to begin with.
To sum this up, I am scared of gyno. I won***8217;t sugarcoat that. So, when I thought I saw some puffiness (could be imagining it), I decided to act.

I hope you shelved what you had originally planned to run just test with and AI and a full pct.

Focus on your diet. that is 80% of the battle.

Last edited:
I did put away the eq. i***8217;ve been running the tbol for 2 weeks. Probably going to stop. I said somewhere i. here that I want to use it for 2 weeks to kickstart. Which has worked very well if you were wondering.

I found some info on daily nolva. a lot of sites reccomend 10-15 mg a day as the sweetspot. the outliers take 25 mg. I have 50 mg capsules. My plan is to weigh out (I have a hewelry scale that goes to 0.001) 1/3 of the capsule and take it everyday. that***8217;s 16.6repeating. Does anyone see anything wrong with taking that dose every morning? I***8217;m looking into nolva bc I have started to wuestion how real my AI is

I would drop the tbol and rely on my AI. As you said....gyno is nothing to play with. Test and arimidex make and balance the best first cycles.
And again.....maybe someone else can help with a gyno prevention dose on the nolva. I have zero experience with that or I would share it with you. Let me know what works for you.

Back