24 years old planning first cycle for body recomp. 6 feet tall. 200 pounds. I am not

Rely on the AI for gyno Turinabol won't help with gyno but with muscle fullness, pumps, anabolism, and lean muscle gains.

I finished the oral kickstart about 5 days ago. The acne and hair loss have stopped in their tracks. At the risk of sounding paranoid, what are the chances that my tbol was actuall dbol?

We've all guessed about sides and causes......but I'm sorry....nobody on this site or even a doctor could tell you what's causing your sides.......other than estrogen. I'm blown away that you went rogue on your first cycle and I am completely confused about your perception of your sides. Keep the log going and maybe someone can learn from this

Does anyone see anything wrong with taking that dose every morning? I***8217;m looking into nolva bc I have started to wuestion how real my AI is

Yes, cause you're guessing and even saying you might imagine gyno and then questioning if your AI is real.

I finished the oral kickstart about 5 days ago. The acne and hair loss have stopped in their tracks. At the risk of sounding paranoid, what are the chances that my tbol was actuall dbol?

50/50 chance, would also explain the higher estrogen and acne since turinabol doesnt aromatize while dbol does...

^Also, the gyno is well under control after upping ai. I***8217;m at a 3rd of a pill per day

Because you stopped dbol. And it takes about 7-10 days for adex to stabilize which matches your ending and "under control".

I***8217;m not sure what you mean LateStart. I have dropped the tbol and used my AI for gyno. how have I gone rogue?

Because you have no idea what you're doing and going on feeling and guessing.
Textbook example of how not to run a cycle. Turinabol should be taken daily at 40-60mg. Not 50mg per week... 2 weeks is also fairly useless.
You also had EQ from the start in your plan, you dont have clomid and neither any HCG.

While also ignoring most side effects and have a very weird view on sides in general.

Hopefully someone learns what not to do from this thread.

I was taking 50 mg a day lol. Did I say 50 mg a week? Still planning on getting mid cycle labs the time just hasn***8217;t come yet lol. i***8217;m doing great by the way. Looking good. Sides minimalized/gone

Yes I HAD eq in my plan but I didn***8217;t run it. Again, I***8217;ve said that. I***8217;m asking questions BECAUSE I don***8217;t know as much as y***8217;all! Jesus Christ fellas!

Maybe the things I***8217;m describing seem worse to you than they do to me. i said extremely mild acne. Don***8217;t exaggerate that, it***8217;s no where near serious. The hair loss happens to me anyway, I***8217;m just making note of it. The gyno, I***8217;m just taking no chances. They looked a lil puffy so I took a nolva. Don***8217;t you think that may have been an overreaction latestart? It sounds like you were portraying this as a metric ton of sodes hitting me all at once. Not the case. also, does anyone know how much nolva I should take daily for preventitive use?

Nolvadex is for pct not to be used during a cycle. what about using an Artificial inhibitor like arimidex, aromasin?

Listen to these bros
Keep it simple brother
Test only
AI in case
Pct

OP I hope you haven't left do to maybe feeling like you just went thru a strainer but listen . this ^^^ is as simple as it gets..... sure you need to keep reading as do some/ most of us. WE all came to learn , share experiences and knowledge to help.

So just do a beginners cycle. It's Simple Simon's thinking. Make sure you have put away enough money in advance for BW.... 3 minimum and one for trouble shooting if needed.

Good Luck

OMM

Last edited:
Holy fuck the gyno! Omg this is so bad. I have triple D***8217;s and my dick fell off!!!
Nahhh I***8217;m just kidding. I***8217;m here to write my final post.
I had a great cycle. 24 pounds heavier and I have never felt better. I made insane strength gains. my bench and squat have never been anywhere near this heavy. Now, arms that look like they were chiseled from stone is great but my favorite part of this cycle was the strength. I have never seen anything like it. Ready to start pct. If all gies as planned, this will be the last time I post on here. So, thank you for the help fellas. It was a lot of fun

p.s. I have roughly 2 shots remaining. I won***8217;t be doing them. I am down to my last bit of ai so I will be saving the rest of the test for some other time

Holy fuck the gyno! Omg this is so bad. I have triple D***8217;s and my dick fell off!!!
Nahhh I***8217;m just kidding. I***8217;m here to write my final post.
I had a great cycle. 24 pounds heavier and I have never felt better. I made insane strength gains. my bench and squat have never been anywhere near this heavy. Now, arms that look like they were chiseled from stone is great but my favorite part of this cycle was the strength. I have never seen anything like it. Ready to start pct. If all gies as planned, this will be the last time I post on here. So, thank you for the help fellas. It was a lot of fun

Hey man , are you saying you gained 24 lbs on one cycle? In what time span. if you tell me anything less then 6 -8 months it's mostly water you should know. AND that's OK if that's what a guy wants. i also want to ask how many years have you been training. :dunno:

So if you might tell me i will explain more about those gains. I am not trying to say anything that will offend or take your joy out of your good BB and work and such. I just would like aid to your education with some facts about weight gains associated with the use of AAS.

Let let us / me know...How long in years please.

OMM :)

Last edited:
Back