250mg of test a week enough?

Ok possible newb question. Assuming 250 is a normal dose and is basically equal to natty production: If you take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle of test e @ 250/wk would your natural production stay where it is and the 250 test e add to your natty produced test or does it not work that way? In my head it kind of makes sense but my biochem is very poor...

Thanks in advance

nah it wont bro. would love it if that were the case but it just stimulates the testes to be active and not shut down completely making recovery easier. im sure someone else can explain better but no your natty production wont be at normal levels at all

So what did you decide? If youre doing 250 mg/wk you plan to log it? Id be very interested to see how you do with that dose.

Ok possible newb question. Assuming 250 is a normal dose and is basically equal to natty production: If you take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle of test e @ 250/wk would your natural production stay where it is and the 250 test e add to your natty produced test or does it not work that way? In my head it kind of makes sense but my biochem is very poor...

Thanks in advance

there is NOT a male living on this planet that produces 250mg's of natural testosterone per week

there is NOT a male living on this planet that produces 250mg's of natural testosterone per week

No doubt about that, was just trying not to make that the sticking point of the argument and try to get better clarification on what the effects of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) are (i.e. if that would 'significantly' add to ones available test on cycle). Basically the question was: "Will someone taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle need less test to accomplish the same results as someone not running HCG? (the thinking was that the natty prodcuced test 'forced' by the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would compensate for higher doeses of test sans HGC...

Not a big deal though, have decided to go with 500 regardless.

"What lucky bastard is getting a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 250? I'm on 80mg? I've done a cycle at 500 before and i've done 250 before you make gains either way. It all depends on your dieting. "

I am on TRT. 300mg ew.

I lowered it a little now though. Walking around at 2500+ test all the time is a bit much.

Thats some kickass testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Brad , do you split that up for a week ?? `Bo

I went on 300mg a week (200 e5d) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) back in Jan. I put on a lot of size and got stronger everyweek. I probably gained 15 pounds in two months (of course I went from very low t to peaks up to 3000 so my body instantly loved it.). I've since dropped to 150mg a week. Still gaining but much slower. 300mg a week will definitely put weight on you but of course 500mg will put on a few pounds more without a doubt.

I went on 300mg a week (200 e5d) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) back in Jan. I put on a lot of size and got stronger everyweek. I probably gained 15 pounds in two months (of course I went from very low t to peaks up to 3000 so my body instantly loved it.). I've since dropped to 150mg a week. Still gaining but much slower. 300mg a week will definitely put weight on you but of course 500mg will put on a few pounds more without a doubt.

150mg a week? dont your body make that on its own?

Ha.... no way man. For one my natural t was around 300. But no.... That puts myself and most with peaks around 1500 (10 to 1 rule) I doubt I drop below 1000 when my next shot is due.

"What lucky bastard is getting a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 250? I'm on 80mg? I've done a cycle at 500 before and i've done 250 before you make gains either way. It all depends on your dieting. "

I am on TRT. 300mg ew.

I lowered it a little now though. Walking around at 2500+ test all the time is a bit much.

Thats far from TRT. No doctor would have your levels that high.

I just started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 210 mgs test cyp e5d along with hcg, danazol, and armidex. That works out to 294mgs a week.

Back