250mg Test C, 600mg Deca

go with npp bro, will hit u pretty quick instead of the waiting period the long ester deca offers!
all around npp is a better choice, as long as u dont mind pinning 3 times a week

Last edited:
^this guy.

Im on trt. if i need to explain, you truly are a novice.

I feel as if the term "trt" has been tossed around so much by people who should use the term blasting and cruising. Trt is not by choice, its to live, due to the HPTA already being fried beyond all chances of saving by pharmaceutical drug therapies. Blasting and cruising is allowing yourself a fast track to being on true trt.

get it?... im on trt. I cant be shut down, ever. because i already am.

8a5JX.jpg

go with npp bro, will hit u pretty quick instead of the waiting period the long ester deca offers!
all around npp is a better choice, as long as u dont mind pinning 3 times a week

I have a ton of npp that I will b running more towards summer/spring. For now I will stick with my deca as planned.

I will be running tpp with the npp this summer, ending with a nice few weeks of winny

Actially Deca*is not broken down into DHT and, as a result, there are some drawbacks to using*Deca-Durabolin.* To a certain extent, the negative side effects that are common to most anabolic steroids that appear on the scalp, skin, and prostate are reduced, but not entirely. Rather,*Deca*is broken down into a weaker androgen called dihydroDeca-Durabolin. As a result, the lack of alk
ylation in the important 17***945;-carbon drastically reduces Deca’s liver toxicity. Despite side effects like gynaecomastia and reduced sex drive occurring at larger dosages, the estrogenic effects are mitigated because the drug is a progestin. If taken for lengthy periods,*Deca-Durabolin*can cause erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular damage, as well as several other ailments caused from Deca’s effect of lowering levels of the luteinizing hormone. Erectile dysfunction may occur because of dihydroDeca-Durabolin being in the penis.

So what does this tell us. If you take a high dossage and each body is different so high dosage can be different for everyone, the.possibility of "deca dick" or erectile disfunction is very possivle because of the break down thay deca goes through. Some one stated that I only know what Iread and read onlosy but guess what, thays research. Yes everyone is different and some people will get deca dick and some wont but dont go saying that it wont happen to any particular person. One of the post said it best. Just because it disnt happen to me Istill would not run deca with out testosterone. Erectile disfunction is the most common side effect of using deca period

But dont research it because your just regurgitaring what others have researched and talked about..
.oh yeah thats what research is looking up informatiom that has been researched by ithers :facepalm:

Actially Deca*is not broken down into DHT and, as a result, there are some drawbacks to using*Deca-Durabolin.* To a certain extent, the negative side effects that are common to most anabolic steroids that appear on the scalp, skin, and prostate are reduced, but not entirely. Rather,*Deca*is broken down into a weaker androgen called dihydroDeca-Durabolin. As a result, the lack of alk
ylation in the important 17***945;-carbon drastically reduces Deca***8217;s liver toxicity. Despite side effects like gynaecomastia and reduced sex drive occurring at larger dosages, the estrogenic effects are mitigated because the drug is a progestin. If taken for lengthy periods,*Deca-Durabolin*can cause erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular damage, as well as several other ailments caused from Deca***8217;s effect of lowering levels of the luteinizing hormone. Erectile dysfunction may occur because of dihydroDeca-Durabolin being in the penis.

So what does this tell us. If you take a high dossage and each body is different so high dosage can be different for everyone, the.possibility of "deca dick" or erectile disfunction is very possivle because of the break down thay deca goes through. Some one stated that I only know what Iread and read onlosy but guess what, thays research. Yes everyone is different and some people will get deca dick and some wont but dont go saying that it wont happen to any particular person. One of the post said it best. Just because it disnt happen to me Istill would not run deca with out testosterone. Erectile disfunction is the most common side effect of using deca period

But dont research it because your just regurgitaring what others have researched and talked about..
.oh yeah thats what research is looking up informatiom that has been researched by ithers :facepalm:

You kind of said what i already did, but are incorrect in interpreting your research. lol

I know deca DOES NOT convert to dht. Although DHT receptors can be bound by DHN, what deca does convert to. The reason behind running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose test is to allow the conversion of dht to occupy those receptor sites, especially where they are most populated in terms of our concern..the penis.

So basically, you now stand corrects.

face palm.

You kind of said what i already did, but are incorrect in interpreting your research. lol

I know deca DOES NOT convert to dht. Although DHT receptors can be bound by DHN, what deca does convert to. The reason behind running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose test is to allow the conversion of dht to occupy those receptor sites, especially where they are most populated in terms of our concern..the penis.

So basically, you now stand corrects.

face palm.

Hence you take test to make surw the deca doesnt give u deca dick. Wow we will agree to disagree.

Do this and we will be hearing how you cant get it up. If u have done your research then you know how supressive deca is and what it will do to you. While not as anderogenic as test it has 3-5Xs the supressive properties on your own testosterone thus rendering you impotent. Where have you done your research and whats your cycling history.

PS Yes even though ur on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) your gonads still work in producing other hormones that the deca can supress but hey Ive been told I dont know anyting. Specially shooting your E through the roof if not enough test to supress the effects of deca.

Why would he need more than maintenance test dosage , would you explain?
If he is controlling estrogen with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and prolactin with a dopamine agonist (caber)..why would he have issues in (getting it up) as u describe it..

YOU DO NOT NEED MORE TEST THAN DECA FOR FUK SAKE. sik to death of reading that bullshit. FUCK ME!

YOU ONLY NEED A MAINTENANCE AMOUNT OF TEST, YOU CAN RUN 5 FUCKING GRAMS OF DECA WITH 100MG OF TEST FFS.

You don't need more test, people spouting that I think is just BS that gets spread around "cus I heard it from someone once." I always see people spout it but I never read about anyone doing better on 200mg/wk test vs equal ratio test:deca.
As long as you are managing estrogen & prolactin, seems that "deca dick" is purely genetic: you either get it or you don't.
For my personal anecdote, I am on week 6 of a frontloaded cycle of 200test/600deca and and still getting raging hard-ons and pounding the GF on the dialy.

seems that "deca dick" is purely genetic: you either get it or you don't.

I agree with every word you said but not the above..
There is no such thing called deca dick, with 19-Nors , comes the elevated prolactin levels, if not controlled , as u said, it will affect the sex drive. How would genetics play a role in that?

Last edited:
genetics may play a role. just like im not susceptible to high estro sides, and others are. how do you explain that? people react differently.

genetics may play a role. just like im not susceptible to high estro sides, and others are. how do you explain that? people react differently.

In that meaning, then yes.. Some guys don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with 750 Mgs of test, some get screwed at 350 Mgs test.. Genetics ? YES.
My question was if Estrogen and prolactin is under control , how would anyone get what so called deca dick.

Taking 600mg of Deca was the worst thing I ever did to myself. I wouldn't recommend it. Also, my previous cycle was at 300mg of Deca (both cycles run with an equal amount of test), and I saw no difference between using 300 vs. 600. You are not COMPLETELY shut down on TRT, especially, if you are taking HCG. I have consulted with 2 docs who say almost everyone can restart their natural test after being on TRT. One of those docs, took his TRT patients off every 12 -18 months and restarted them just to check for autonomy, in case they ever wanted to get off. However, 600mg of Deca might take away that choice. IMHO I would only use 300mg, if I were to use it or not. I wouldn't. Both TRT docs told me to stay away from 19 nors.

In that meaning, then yes.. Some guys don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with 750 Mgs of test, some get screwed at 350 Mgs test.. Genetics ? YES.
My question was if Estrogen and prolactin is under control , how would anyone get what so called deca dick.

Sorry, I see now that the part you quoted was not so well explained.
I didn't so much mean "prolactin and estrogen both controlled" but rather that standard procedure has been taken.

What I mean is this: from what I understand of Austintine's article, prolactin sides are usually more indirectly a result of poor estrogen control (and anecdotal, almost all the "deca dick" threads I've seen tend to back it, as the OP's were under the impression that "no gyno = no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) needed").
Thereby, most people would have been fine if they had taken at least a TRT dose of test & properly controlled estrogen with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the outset.

However, some guys could perhaps have a genetic factor which makes them overly-sensitive to the drug, causing higher prolactin regardless of estrogen control.
In that case, prolactin would need to be controlled separately in addition to regular means.

Last edited:
Back