250mg Test C, 600mg Deca

animal00043

Hey guys,

So no one does this. But Ive been doing a lot of research on my own. I am also on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) PRESCRIBED. I swear if one person says "well youre going to be really shut down man, its deca", ill jab a pencil in my eye. Im already perm shut down, so thats that.

Prescribed to 200mg test cyp/wk. Will be upping to 250mg/wk for duration of cycle.

Week 1-14: Test Cyp 250mg/wk
Week 1-14: Deca 600mg/wk
Week: 9-13: Dianabol 50mg/ed

PCT.... testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 200mg/wk dose down.

Will be taking 12.5mg exemestane ED.
Have letro on hand if i need to nuke myself, but will not ever need to, just have it from old high test cycles.
Also have prami on hand for any prolactin issues that might arise, i am hoping a simple 2x dose of a very small amount will keep everything perfect, as with the absence of estrogen, progesterone sides can be avoided.

A lot of people say no to low test, but its actually a very old way of cycling, and makes complete sense, especially for someone on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life and has blood panels and doesnt want to be fucking with his script, because i want to have it. Plus nandrolone is more powerful that testosterone. Let it do the work.

Do this and we will be hearing how you cant get it up. If u have done your research then you know how supressive deca is and what it will do to you. While not as anderogenic as test it has 3-5Xs the supressive properties on your own testosterone thus rendering you impotent. Where have you done your research and whats your cycling history.

PS Yes even though ur on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) your gonads still work in producing other hormones that the deca can supress but hey Ive been told I dont know anyting. Specially shooting your E through the roof if not enough test to supress the effects of deca.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is your first time running deca, you need your test AT LEAST 100-150mgs higher than the deca, and the deca should be at a minimum of 4 which you are good there but yea you are permanently shut down but that doesn't mean you can't get it up. If you do this cycle you won't be able too as said above. Up your test and and everything will be good. Also have prami or caber on hand for the deca.

@scottyb, if you are prescribed Test Cyp at 300mg/month (which is a small dose i believe, being monthly) and want to start a first cycle what would be the best thing to do? should i start 400mg/wk for 12 wks and a post cycle therapy (pct) of Nolva 50/50/50/50 + clomid 40/40/20/20 or can the post cycle therapy (pct) just be a dose down of __________. however much idk.

also being prescribed synthroid and prednisone... will the cycle f*** up my thyroid?

If you're already on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), you wont need a post cycle therapy (pct). I'd go 600mg for 12 weeks with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and then drop back down to your normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

Oh shit, I'm just seeing 300mg monthly. So you only take 1 shot a month? You need to take at least weekly shots.

Last edited:
i only take one shot a month but im gonna start 400-600mg/week

but because i only take a low dose of 300mg/month will i still not need a post cycle therapy (pct)? will the dose down to my normal 300/month still be fine or should i wein myself back down to the normal 300/month somehow

Last edited:
1 shot a month at 300mg is fucking terrible. I want you to tell your doc that and find a new one. You must be on one hell of a roller coaster ride. Most people on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are on 200-300mg a week, split into 2 shots.

Yeah I don't think you would need post cycle therapy (pct) because that one shot monthly is probably shutting you down.

one shot a month at 300mg test cyp has been keeping my levels at normal, my endocrinologist says. im going to see a new doc just to see what he says but thing with my original doc, hes been giving me bottles of 2000mg/10ml (200mg/ml) bottles like nothing watson* brand test cyp and i have a bunch of them :) so im using them to do my cycle :)

ive been doing 300mg/month for 7 years now!

Wow I just read that too....one shot a month if u did deca youd be hating lofe like no other, your esteogen.levels would agoot through the roof and gyno or a limp dick would be the least of your worries. I would be more afraid of droppong from a heart attack from all that estrogen floating around. Wow I cant belive you even thoight of doing that cycle at all. You ciuld have done some nasty damage to yourself

one shot a month at 300mg test cyp has been keeping my levels at normal, my endocrinologist says. im going to see a new doc just to see what he says but thing with my original doc, hes been giving me bottles of 2000mg/10ml (200mg/ml) bottles like nothing watson* brand test cyp and i have a bunch of them :) so im using them to do my cycle :)

ive been doing 300mg/month for 7 years now!
1 shot will have your levels at normal for 1-2 weeks but the rest of the month your screwed.

i didnt say anything about deca, the guy who started this post is doing deca... im only doing a test cyp cycle

and ive been doing one shot a month for 7 years and the end of the month has never been bad i dont feel a change really... i feel fine but either way im gonna see a new doc.. was already planning on that.

but what do you think would be a good cycle and dose down? 400-600mg test cyp/wk split into 2 shots and should i dose down to 200-300mg a week, split into 2 shots

Last edited:
Yes you'll be fine. After the cycle go back to your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. You don't need a post cycle therapy (pct). Unless you wanna try and get off testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), then you can use clomid and see if that keeps you where you need to be.

Back