25g by 1inch???

unknown21

I am banned!
Can you pin your ventro glutes with a 25g needle? i use a 23g needle on everything. I have pinned my quads multiple times and have very bad pip?
Is 23 to big for quads? What spots are good for 25g? i Pin my ventro glutes with a 23g by 1inch and have no pip what so ever. I know the pip
is not from my gear.

I use a 23x1.5 for quads all the time. Work on your technique, it shouldn't hurt to hit the quads if you do it right.

I use 25 g 1 inch for all shots. Nowadays I do almost all my shots into the glutes since I inject just twice a week, but I've used them for glutes, quads, delts, and even for pecs, tris, biceps. It's much more comfortable and will result in less scar tissue over the long haul. I've done thousands of shots and don't have much scar tissue.

I try to use 25 gauge x 1.5" for all my shots ( you don't have to bury the needle), but for thicker oils I prefer a 23G.

Also the pip goes away in the quads after a few shots. Apparently the body reacts strangely when you stab it with razor sharp steel.

Newb

I try to use 25 gauge x 1.5" for all my shots ( you don't have to bury the needle), but for thicker oils I prefer a 23G.

Also the pip goes away in the quads after a few shots. Apparently the body reacts strangely when you stab it with razor sharp steel.

I don't know how anyone can go in to the quads with needles that big. I am about 165 and under 6% bf. I just started test prop and I am having severe pain with a 1 inch 25g.. In the gluteus! I have done oil based stuff before but never hurt this bad or this long. It's been a full 7 days and I still have a giant knot in my glute that hurts like hell. Is there anything wrong w me drawing it out w the 1in and injecting w a 5/8 or 1/2 inch syringe?

22-25g should work fine for almost anything, the length depending on your bodyfat and bodypart in question.

I use 23x1 for glutes, delts, quads, ventroglute.

I use 27x1/2 for biceps and triceps and chest.

I don't know how anyone can go in to the quads with needles that big. I am about 165 and under 6% bf. I just started test prop and I am having severe pain with a 1 inch 25g.. In the gluteus! I have done oil based stuff before but never hurt this bad or this long. It's been a full 7 days and I still have a giant knot in my glute that hurts like hell. Is there anything wrong w me drawing it out w the 1in and injecting w a 5/8 or 1/2 inch syringe?

You should use a 1 inch for glutes, I don't think you're getting deep enough with just a 1/2 inch, that may solve the problem

I have pinned my quad over 10 times and still have pip from them.

I had the same problem with quads, everytime i injected i'd get some oil weap out and sitting on my knee along with a litre of fluid. I started pinning standing up and aside from nicking a bloodvessle once, haven't had a problem. 100% painless now, 25g 1".

I had the same problem with quads, everytime i injected i'd get some oil weap out and sitting on my knee along with a litre of fluid. I started pinning standing up and aside from nicking a bloodvessle once, haven't had a problem. 100% painless now, 25g 1".

I thought it was just me. Right quad, no problem. Left? PIP and the entire leg swells and I have knee pressure. Now I just do right quad and glutes

I use 1" for all except 1.5 for glutes. 25 works, but takes allot more time to get it in rather than the 23. I like 23 for that. 15 seconds and you are done. 25 would likely be less painful though if you find 23 hurts too much.
This will be solved with some trial and error.
You get used to it.

Your pip may be caused by the prop. That stuff just hurts no matter the gauge size. 25g 1 inch works well. Rotate your sites tho. Gl.

Back