2nd Cycle - Recomp / Cut on Halodrol / Trenavar / S4 / LGD

lol

Day 49 - LGD / S4 / Tren / Halo

Rest

Got back from my trip.
Didn't follow my diet - obviously, but tried to eat low carb. Mostly fish and meat.
Only got to eat twice a day and upped the portions accordingly. I was on my feet the whole time, not like I was chilling on a couch or anything, I was at the beach for 3 days and was ex-freakin-hausted every night. Like fall into bed and sleep kind of exhausted.
My BF (measured with calipers) is unchanged, but my weight soard up like you wouldn't believe.
Not sure if it's the added water intake because I'm back on PHs or what's going on, but my weight has just rocketed up.

Today it's back to eating accorning to my nutrition plan and tomorrow is lifting day again.
The next 5 weeks I'll stick to the regime and see what happens, but obviosuly, I wasn't super happy about what the scale told me this morning. LOL

I mean, look at this mess:
View attachment 557585

Last edited:
Day 50 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Chest

Oh yeah, Halo (and perhaps Tren) is starting to kick in.
Strength up on bench day. I am very conservative on adding weight and try to focus on form and intensity, but I definitely will beat my PR on bench this cycle, there is no doubt about that. I think 2 more weeks and I'm there.

Sides are starting to come in slightly. Had a mild headache in the morning, focused on drinking more and it went away.
My nuts are feeling a little uncomfortable at times and I feel like they are shrinking.
Didn't notice any of this on just SARMs, so the PHs are kicking in for sure.

Weight is going down again, but still not where I was.
Looking full. My shoulders and traps look bigger. My best guess is, that the weight is water related.
I know both Halo and Trenavar are supposed to be dry, but I don't have a better expaination at this point...

I will.
Loved Halo in my previous cycle, but you are right, this early into it, it's probably the Tren.

I am thinking for my next cycle I will run LGD / Tren / Halo as a bulk.
10 / 60 / 100 dosing.

Day 51 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Rest

Had to move my schedule around due to an unforseen "team building event" at work.
Took Sunday's rest day today essentially. No lost workouts, just a scheduling change if you will.

Feeling swell.

A buddy at work, that hasn't seen me in a year commented on my current shape and said he has never seen me this buff and I must be working out a lot.
haha

Day 51 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Rest

Had to move my schedule around due to an unforseen "team building event" at work.
Took Sunday's rest day today essentially. No lost workouts, just a scheduling change if you will.

Feeling swell.

A buddy at work, that hasn't seen me in a year commented on my current shape and said he has never seen me this buff and I must be working out a lot.
haha

Nice update Noob! Always nice to get comments/compliments like that and making adjustments is just part of the game! Way to work around it and not make it an extra off day!

Yeah, it's nice if people notice.
Especially when you're not "begging for compliments" by bringing up your workout or wearing a tank top or anything. LOL
We were just having dinner, I was wearing a regular shirt and he just brought it up himself. Like when that happens. :)

Hey Noob84, what's the theory behind not running a Test base like Dermacrine? I'm curious as I'm planning my next cycle.

What about something like LGD / Tren / Halo / Dermacrine... I haven't considered SARM's before but your posts have my wheels turning. I'd really like to do longer than a 6 week cycle.

Well, you can obviously argue each product's effectiveness, but dermacrine simply isn't a form of test (as some believe).
It's a test booster.

Exactly noob, how the hell companies were able to doop anyone into falling for the "test base" blows my mind...if youre not running test, you have no test base. Simple as that. Anything else is an attempt to boost levels with products that may be shown to increase levels.

Amen.
Can it help? Absolutely.
Did I feel the need to add it to this cycle? No.
Will I run it in the future? Quite possibly so.

Day 52 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Back

Holy back pumps batman!
They are not severe yet, but they are back, that's for damn sure.
Currently on 5g of Taurine, will up to 10.
Strength is going up. Can't wait for the next 4 weeks. This is going to be fun.
PB in deads is around the corner. :D

My current PWO is home made. Love it.
- 3 g Beta Alanine
- 5 g Taurine
- 3 g DAA
- flavor mix

Will up the BA to 4 g and the Taurine to 10.
Depending on gut feel and nut size might go 6 g on the DAA, we'll see.
If I need a little kick in the pants, I use this to wash down a cap of caffein or two.

Good stuff, flexible and cheap.

And no DMAA or Creatine sides :D

Day 52 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Shoulders

Damn, 4 gs of Beta might be a touch much.
Pumps were out of this world, but I damn near fainted a few times.
Strength up again.

Life is good.

Exactly noob, how the hell companies were able to doop anyone into falling for the "test base" blows my mind...if youre not running test, you have no test base. Simple as that. Anything else is an attempt to boost levels with products that may be shown to increase levels.

Good insight, I appreciate it...

Day 53 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

30th birthday

Wanted to go lift... but... well.

Day 54 - S4 / LGD / Tren / Halo

Arms

Fuck yeah.
2.5 hours in the gym.
Pumps out of this world and strength slightly up. Super intense WO.
Can't wait for next week's arm day!

Back