2nd Cycle testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) + Test E/NPP/Dbol blast

Ocdude

el diablo blanco
2nd Cycle TRT + Test E/NPP/Dbol blast

So, I just saw my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc today, and he's very happy with labs. Trough in high 600s and peak in high 700s... although I know it must be higher than that, as I wasn't able to get labs drawn until about 36 hours after injection. PSA looked good at 0.8, so he said "All is well, see you in 6 months!" I'm going to plan on getting my own labs drawn about 2-3 weeks into cycle as well.

Now its game on :beertoast... I actually shocked myself the other day when I pulled my stash out of hiding and took inventory! I had bought some stuff for a friend who then pussed out, so I've got enough to cover me for nearly 2 cycles HAHA- 70ml NPP 100, 20ml Test E 250, 30ml Test P 200, 90ml Liquid Anavar @ 20mg/ml, 37xcaps 25mg Pinn Anavar, 60ml Liquid Dbol @ 25mg/ml, 15-20ml RUI T3.... Sounds like a party platter!

Here's my plan for next cycle, an all out bulk (which will be my 2nd cycle- first was Test E/Tbol):
Current stats 6'0", 190# @ 16.5% BF- higher than I wanted, but acceptable I think.
I'm calculating my TDEE at 3300, so will run a surplus in the 4000-4250 range (lighter on off days). Contemplating adding 3J into the mix, just need to get the rest of the cash and ancillaries rounded up first.

Cycle tentatively looks like this, with a goal of ending up in the 220# range and plan to cut this winter-
TRT Test Cyp 150mg every Sunday
+ Test E 125mg (.5ml) M/W/F (total 525mg/week) week 1-12
NPP 200mg M/W/F (total 600mg/week) week 1-12
Dbol 50mg/day week 1-5 with Liv52 support
A slew of supps recomended by Austinite, et al.

Still to buy:
AI, likely RUI Liquidex @ .25mg EOD to start until I get labs drawn.
PA- Prami or caber based on what I can find.
3J Expert Advice :)

Started a spread sheet to track everything on, so as always, I'm very open to your comments and suggestions.

Incidentally, I noticed in my last cycle that my right shoulder seemed a bit weaker than left and there was occasional popping and some pain after a heavy chest or shoulder day... having read some really nice things about TB500, was considering adding that in as well to help with tendon growth/stretching. I know its starting to sound complicated and deep for a second cycle, but what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I guess no criticism can be a good thing haha... any constructive thoughts or affirmations? I'm not a newbie, but I don't claim to know it all either!

Interesting Oc, normally I'd say that's a bit heavy for a second cycle, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Personally, I would let NPP do all the work. So looking at your protocol, I would do one of 2 things...

1. Stay the course with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and drop the Test E.
2. Drop the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and use the 375 mg you planned with Test E.

But overall, I think you'll get some decent results. I'd also be careful with a near 1000 calorie surplus as that will likely add an unwanted amount of body fat, even if food sources are clean. I generally stay no more than 600 calories over.

Best of luck to you, OC. Keep us posted and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the feedback! I was on the fence about the Test dose as well. OK so rather than forgo the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) script, I'll just supplement with .25cc Test E to get me at 337.5mg Test a week. I just like the feeling of a higher test dose!

Hopefully I can get 3J into the mix and really lock the diet in, but yeah I don't want to go overboard with the calories and end up at 20%bf!

Interesting Oc, normally I'd say that's a bit heavy for a second cycle, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Personally, I would let NPP do all the work. So looking at your protocol, I would do one of 2 things...

1. Stay the course with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and drop the Test E.
2. Drop the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and use the 375 mg you planned with Test E.

But overall, I think you'll get some decent results. I'd also be careful with a near 1000 calorie surplus as that will likely add an unwanted amount of body fat, even if food sources are clean. I generally stay no more than 600 calories over.

Best of luck to you, OC. Keep us posted and let me know if you have any questions.

Might as well start the log here too! I'll try to update from time to time...

I started the cycle today, partially at least. Still waiting on the TB500 to come in, and I got some bloodwork done to check E2... This bacne is killing me, and I've read some people say it can be completely estrogen related, as Austinite's B5/Pycgenol protocol just doesn't seem to be shaking it. Should know in a day or so. Preemptively today I took 12.5mg of aromasin and will continue ED for the moment. Labs will give me a clearer picture of where I sit with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 150mg Test Cyp per week.

Today's dose was 125mg Test E + 150mg NPP + 25mg Dbol

Also, decided to start the Layne Norton PHAT routine yesterday... I've been pushing the same basic layout for a few months now and was getting bored. Yesterday was Day 1 (Upper body Power movements) and today Day 2 (lower body). Holy shitballs! I must have been slacking off lately, because so far its kicking my ass and I love it! I did notice my right shoulder joint giving me issues on the last set of DB flat bench, so I'm looking forward to see if the TB500 will give that some help. Sucks, because I knew I could go higher weight, but I'd rather not push it and tear anything!

Ramping up calories is going to be a bitch as always... didn't do so great today, but I also barely tried, since it was first day back at work from vacation. Nothing like an 800 email welcome on Monday morning! 3J, I promise I'm going to email you soon... getting setup on your plan is on my to do list!

Pin #2 today, (NPP Only) skipping the test because I realized I'd overdrawn the first time and used .75ml instead of .25ml of the test 250... Will resume with the correct dosage on Friday. PIP seemed to hold off, but I noticed it last night climbing the stairs, but still better than my first cycle!

Just got my order of TB500 5mg in today... But I'm a little lost on the BAC Water side of things, having no experience with peptides or HCG. My plan is to front load this week with 2 doses of 5mg, then go to 2.5mg twice a week for the following 4-5 weeks, and maintain with 5mg/month.

Somewhere I read that the BAC water only has a shelf-life of 30 days?? So once I stick a sterile needle into the 10ml vial of BAC water, its trash a month later? Or is that just in reference to reconstituted materials?

Just got my E2 Sensitive lab back: Estradiol sensitive: 32pg/ml (range 3-70).

I realize its not out of range but would it still be considered high enough to cause sides like acne? Where does everyone else like this number to be?

Also just sent off my questionnaire from 3J for his bulk diet plan, can't wait to see what he comes back with!

I think 32 is a great place for E2 to be. Some guys prefer being in the 20's. I have heard the NPP can contribute to acne too -- that might be the cause.

I think 32 is a great place for E2 to be. Some guys prefer being in the 20's. I have heard the NPP can contribute to acne too -- that might be the cause.

Thanks MT. Yeah I'd agree with the NPP except I've only been on it for 3 days. This is from about 3 months of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 150mg/week, which seemed to be my sweet spot too :(

Hopefully getting e2 down in the 20s will do the trick.

OK, so 1 week in. I was running Dbol at 25mg and adding some left over 25mg Var per day. Definitely gave me a good jump start. I bumped to 50mg Dbol today and will see how that treats me this week... Weight is up 6.5# to 198.5, no doubtedly water weight, but exciting nonetheless to see the scale jump like that! Ironically, I was 200# before lunch and subsequent evac LOL.

Its a bit early to speculate, but the TB500 definitely appears to be doing its job. DB bench press went from 80s last week with some right shoulder pain to 90s this week with no issues. Oddly, I did notice some minor posterior left shoulder pain following my workout... which tells me I need to slow down and watch my form (which was a little wobbly on the last set of 90s). Going to stablize it for the night and see how it feels in the morning.

Tomorrow is the PHAT Leg Power day... AKA hell and I love it!

The dbol is definitely doing its thing now! Leg day was amazing and I felt like I could have kept going... I threw in unplanned sets of leg presses at the end because I just didn't feel like I'd done enough! Every exercise felt like I should have gone heavier, and I did increse the weights but wanted to stay conservative.

Weight was actually down to 197 today. Weird but I guess it will fluctuate a bit as I progress.

Leg workout consisted of:
Squats- 185x5, 225x5, 275x5
Hack Squat- 185x8, 225x6
Leg Extensions- 185x8, 195x7
RDLs- 185x8, 225x6, 275x5
Leg Curls- 140x8, 155x8
Standing Calf- 130x10, 180x8, 230x6
Seated Calf- 125x10, 150x8
Leg Press- 270x8, 360x8, 450x8

Definitely following this bro. Good luck. I'm about to start up next week too finally! Taking the MCAT in a week, then it's happy pin time! Are you running Pinnacle?

Last edited:
Thanks yolked! No Pinnacle this time, I'm trying out another source... So far so good, but I'm thinking I want some AML action next round!

Haha you've got the itch going! Looking forward to see how it goes bro! Good luck on the MCAT dude!

What was your experience with Pinnacle? Were you at all concerned about receiving your packages and the possibility of getting caught?

What was your experience with Pinnacle? Were you at all concerned about receiving your packages and the possibility of getting caught?

You should always err on the side of caution... That said, there is pretty minimal risk involved, at least domestically. I was more nervous about dealing with W. U. than ordering from Pinn. I've got nothing bad to say about them, overall great customer service and quality product.

Yesterday was the start of week 3, did the same lifts as last week, but they were slightly easier... so strength is steadily increasing, though my weight isn't. I'm currently sitting at 194, and by the image in the mirror I've recomped a bit. I've had some trouble increasing food intake, I just can't get all the calories in. I've been on a 2500ish diet for so long its a bitch getting 3500 calories in! Just got my diet plan from 3J last week, so I'm hoping that will set me straight and get me growing soon!

I decided to try an injection in my right pec... I must have forgotten what virgin muscle PIP feels like compared to the normal dull ache I get everywhere else because holy mother F'r, that shit hurts! Not so sure I want to repeat that on the left side, since I have 6 great sites already, unless I save it for the pharma grade testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

Did legs yesterday and obliterated them! I'd never gone crazy on Squats or RDLs until about 4 months ago, so I'm seeing drastic improvements there. I'd hate to even guess at my previous PR, but I've definitely set some new ones:

Squats- 205x5, 225x5, 275x5, 300x4
RDL- 205x8, 225x6, 295x3
Standing Calf Raise- 180x10, 230x8, 250x6
Leg Press- 270x8, 370x8

I'm actually down to 190 as of this morning... Annoying to say the least, but I'm making it my mission this weekend to get calories up to where they need to be. No more excuses!

So no more complaining about my weight loss... 3J gave me a good slap over the head regarding my T3 dosage... No wonder I wasn't gaining! Actually my BF% went down by 2 points, so though I was slowly dropping weight, I'd basically recomped, which wasn't really the goal. So now I'm back up to speed and gaining as I should be.

This starts week 5 and almost through the Dbol... probably only 2 more days left on it.

Strength is going great, Did legs today (and avoided all the bench pressers).
Squats maxed at 315x5 (final set and PR)
RDL maxed at 305x5 (final set and PR)

Well Dbol is done and I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad to see it go. It will be nice to get my blood pressure back down, but hoping I don't lose the strength edge it was giving me while I wait on the Test to catch up.

I'm adding Creatine back into the mix, to get some muscle bloating effect. I had decided to avoid it while I was on Dbol, with all the other bloating it can cause.

Both coworkers and my wife are noticing the increase in mass (little as I feel it may be, its definitely there). I can see it in my shoulders and arms the most, which just didn't seem to bulge as much as the do now! After doing my back yesterday I had a hell of a time getting my shirt off. Between the sweat and the pump, I just couldn't seem to get in the right position. Finally just forced it up over my head from the inside and thought I was going to rip it off in the process LOL.

So I figured it was time to share some progress pics too... Starting with 2011 (really having just lost about 30 pounds- glad I don't have the pre picture of that! :freak:):
View attachment 553372
Then pre Cycle:
2E3B53EB-0005-49D9-8A13-AE3F3327ECAF-16749-0000083FD1D95E3A_zpsb3e32624.jpg

And current (5 weeks in):
null_zpsa4ff71c2.jpg

I'll try to get my buddy to take some actual decent pics where I'm NOT trying to hold my phone and shaking, soon! I'm probably going to focus on my chest a little more in the last half of the cycle, seems like it has always lagged a bit.

Last edited:
Back