2nd cycle wondering I should add a compound.

riverking47

I have done one previous cycle of test E only, following the protocol outlined by austinite "planning and executing....". Some of you may have been involved in the post about my dad and his blood work I posted earlier today. I'm using the same gear so I'm confident the test C is legit. The source also has EQ which Im curious about adding.

Anyway I'm planning TestC 600 a week 12 weeks

Adex .25 EOD 14 weeks

Hcg 500 a week 12 weeks(source doesn't have this so im still looking was given a source for an online pharmacy but I'm not sure if it's legit)

Same pct clomid/nolva

Anyway I've been looking through threads but I'm not clear on what dose is good if I add EQ or if doing that and test at the same time is worth it/ or a productive stack vs. test only (not sure if gains will be worth the trouble).

Open to suggestion here. Pm me if you want to verify this source I was given. I don't want to do this with out the hcg so I might have to roll the dice.

I think as it is your second cycle it would be more prudent to just go with Test. Your body is new to growing with the aide of Test and really at this point that's all the boost it needs.

Just a few years back one of my better cycles was Test. Strength and growth was very good , but it was a very long cycle and a high dose. You have much more potential yet with only Test. AND it saves a lot of money when it will not do much more for the money.

THis ^^ IMOP

Yep, Test only buddy, keep it simple, less chance of any drama - stick with your initial plan and see it through!

Well I'm 6'1" 190-195 pounds. Ectomorph for sure. I'd imagine I'm around 10-15% bf. I really want to gain some size and strength. Follow a pretty tight paleo diet. Not much refined sugar and pretty carb light 150-200 a day. I plan to bump up the carbs and I'm really probably just gonna eat as much as I can without eating processed food. Anyway, right now

Bench max is 255 x2
Squat max 315 x2 maintains good form
Dead is low but I just rep 225 till failure usually between 10-15.

I'm do a lot of plyo. I really want to work on core strengths and I'm hoping that if I focus their while on cycle I can really strengthen the stabilizing muscles.

I will be pushing sleds, running hills, using heavy kettle bells, battle ropes and a lot of bar work.

Agian I'm always open to suggestion. I will continue to do the heavy movements as well.

Typical meal for me

6 eggs half of avacado piece of fruit

Protein shake (snack) bcaas

Chicken breast bag of frozen broccoli potatoe

Protein shake (snack)

Large salad potatoes Brussels large piece of lean meat (beef, lamb, chicken, bison)

Protein bcaa before bed

Also on L arnigine, creatine, probiotics, b complex, fish oil, NAC, 1 gal of purified water daily with fulvic acid.

Any insight we'll be taken seriously.
I want to make sure I do Jos correctly and get the most out of it. Still need hcg. Then I'm going to start.

Well I'm 6'1" 190-195 pounds. Ectomorph for sure. I'd imagine I'm around 10-15% bf. I really want to gain some size and strength. Follow a pretty tight paleo diet. Not much refined sugar and pretty carb light 150-200 a day. I plan to bump up the carbs and I'm really probably just gonna eat as much as I can without eating processed food. Anyway, right now

Bench max is 255 x2
Squat max 315 x2 maintains good form
Dead is low but I just rep 225 till failure usually between 10-15.

I'm do a lot of plyo. I really want to work on core strengths and I'm hoping that if I focus their while on cycle I can really strengthen the stabilizing muscles.

I will be pushing sleds, running hills, using heavy kettle bells, battle ropes and a lot of bar work.

Agian I'm always open to suggestion. I will continue to do the heavy movements as well.

Typical meal for me

6 eggs half of avacado piece of fruit

Protein shake (snack) bcaas

Chicken breast bag of frozen broccoli potatoe

Protein shake (snack)

Large salad potatoes Brussels large piece of lean meat (beef, lamb, chicken, bison)

Protein bcaa before bed

Also on L arnigine, creatine, probiotics, b complex, fish oil, NAC, 1 gal of purified water daily with fulvic acid.

Any insight we'll be taken seriously.
I want to make sure I do Jos correctly and get the most out of it. Still need hcg. Then I'm going to start.

I think you're right, your food intake is clean but it seems low for your size, I would add more calories into your diet

I agree. It's hard to eat clean. Choices are limited for sure.

Say what!?

Carbs - white rice, brown rice, basmati rice, jasmine rice, brown basmati rice, white potatoes, whole meal bread, wholemeal tortilla wraps, couscous, quinoa, sweet potatoes, boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes, oatmeal.

Protein - Chicken, turkey, ground beef, steak in many forms, eggs, whey/casein/soy/pea protein powder, white fish, oily fish, pink fish, gammon, ham, minced steak.

I beg to differ! :scratchhe

EQ should be ran a very long time, I would rec just sticking to test or maybe add Tbol or some deca (at least 12 weeks deca and run test 2 weeks longer)

No rice, no beans, no whole grains. I don't even know what meal consists of.

Of the carbs you listed I'd eat quinoa and sweet potatoes.

The others list are pro inflammatory and cause massive insulin spikes but have very little nutritional value otherwise. I'm better of with vegetables. Which is why I said the choices are literally fish, shellfish, muscles, meat (nothing processed including ham,bacon, etc.) vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Occasionally potatoes. Lots of fat like butter, coconut oil, mct, Avacados, etc.

This comes from the book (primal blueprint)

No rice, no beans, no whole grains. I don't even know what meal consists of.

Of the carbs you listed I'd eat quinoa and sweet potatoes.

The others list are pro inflammatory and cause massive insulin spikes but have very little nutritional value otherwise. I'm better of with vegetables. Which is why I said the choices are literally fish, shellfish, muscles, meat (nothing processed including ham,bacon, etc.) vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Occasionally potatoes. Lots of fat like butter, coconut oil, mct, Avacados, etc.

This comes from the book (primal blueprint)

I'd beg to differ that the carbs sources BB mentioned will spike insulin massively. It's your call what you eat, but if you want to gain mass you need to man up and eat sweet potato and quinoa with almost every meal.

Also, with the training style you described is less than ideal for packing on mass. If strength and a bit of size is your goal then stick with that. If mass was your main goal I'd suggest dropping a lot of the sled-pushing, rope and hills. Again, because your training is intense you'll need even more calories, so learn to love sweet potatoes.

I'd beg to differ that the carbs sources BB mentioned will spike insulin massively. It's your call what you eat, but if you want to gain mass you need to man up and eat sweet potato and quinoa with almost every meal.

Also, with the training style you described is less than ideal for packing on mass. If strength and a bit of size is your goal then stick with that. If mass was your main goal I'd suggest dropping a lot of the sled-pushing, rope and hills. Again, because your training is intense you'll need even more calories, so learn to love sweet potatoes.

For sure. It gets boring eating the way I do but I can easily ramp up the carbs. I'd like to hit 200-205 and be lean. I think i can get there and maintain it if I continue with a higher carb intake.

On another note which blood test do you guys usually go with? Male or female profile. I noticed at the suggested lab the female profile doesn't include free test. Necessary?

Last edited by a moderator:
I say just test and MAYBE an oral kick-start like dbol. Simple yet effective.

See Jimi and I say the same thing . Stick with one compound and maybe a kicker for 4 weeks Test prop be good.
Why does everyone think they have to do stacks when they are beginners. Shit Test is all you need to make great gains. AND if after you have built / grown significant mass you can plug in another compound to help mature and for a stronger MM. Along with changing to leanness and vascularity.

Oh I always get a male sensitive assay. Why figure when it's only a few more dollars.

Last edited:
On another note which blood test do you guys usually go with? Male or female profile. I noticed at the suggested lab the female profile doesn't include free test. Necessary?

Just for me... but are you a male or a female. That's how I do it, so I get a male assay. But so many say don't have to. Well I just feel better. I mean why do they have a difference, honestly I don't know why get a female. IMOP.

Just for me... but are you a male or a female. That's how I do it, so I get a male assay. But so many say don't have to. Well I just feel better. I mean why do they have a difference, honestly I don't know why get a female. IMOP.

The female doesn't have free t that's the big difference I guess

The female doesn't have free t that's the big difference I guess

Also the test for Estrogen is different and I have heard of conversion factors or some shit, really I'm not aware but why not get everything male. I mean I'm a male.

Oh well anyway you only need one compound. Listen to Jimi and me. :)

Also the test for Estrogen is different and I have heard of conversion factors or some shit, really I'm not aware but why not get everything male. I mean I'm a male.

Oh well anyway you only need one compound. Listen to Jimi and me. :)

For sure. The test I was looking is like. Twice the cost for the male version ***128556;

Back