3 months and I finally got half my Naps order:)

erix

I could not believe it ,it was like christmas in October. I actually recieved 1/2 my order.

What the fuck kind of response is that !
Not for anything but this is a good thing, a lot of people are waiting and Im just saying I am happy mine arrived .

I can't believe people are waiting that long and dealing with the international bullshit when there are domestic sources available. But, if you're comfortable with the gear and have ordered from them before I suppose that counts for something. Just seems like the hassle>reward. Just my opinion. Definitely happy you got your stuff though. Just in time for a nice winter bulking cycle!

Congrats bro, I've been reading that the packages are dropping in now.

I've been waiting for my small oral only order that was supposedly sent in June.

What do you think happened? I see they have re-opened for the EU market now. I am contemplating stocking up on the GP orals while this window is open. However long it will take to deliver.

mine came in today from May... i had it written off but my stuff made it exactly as i ordered it.

I wont be placing any orders with naps again tho. There are way too many better, faster sources out there for me to take any more chances with naps.

^^^^This.

Its insane to see how long people are waiting for their gear to arrive. I would go freaking nuts waiting that long.

I agree with others here, way faster sources locally than put up with that shitty service. Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Its insane to see how long people are waiting for their gear to arrive. I would go freaking nuts waiting that long.

I agree with others here, way faster sources locally than put up with that shitty service. Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Exactly. Your choice: wait 3-4 months and hope it doesn't get snagged in customs, spend your time worrying about signing for it, etc., or just wait 4 days and have everything you ordered. I will say that for those that are loyal to the main 2 suppliers if you're happy with the service and don't mind waiting then stick with what works I guess. I could never do it.

I ordered from a new source today. let's see how long it takes to get here. hoping soon, as i plan on using it to extend my current cycle

Back