3 months test 750/w tren 100mg/day

You could add in 60mg/day of var for the last 4 weeks if you decide to run tren another month...that will help you towards your goal..good progress on the pics bro

You could add in 60mg/day of var for the last 4 weeks if you decide to run tren another month...that will help you towards your goal..good progress on the pics bro

he dosent need more drugs he needs more cardio

iv herd about being winded, tried it once and never made it past the third week. i swore to myself never ever again. that stuff gave me the heebie-jeevies.

Lookin' good dz! although those pic's are horribly dark bro. Can see much but from what I can see, pretty damn swole! I agree with J on the var but I'd run it for 6 weeks.

my diet is already as clean as can be. any less calories and my metabolism would suck. Im still losing fat but I want to drop it quick and get it over with while still on this cycle so i don't suffer to much in terms of strength and muscle.

Im at 1500-2000 calories a day. 1-2 skim milk w/ iso whey protein a day.

sometimes super lean ground beef w/ some onions in it w/ mustard. left over grease is drained and then patted off with paper towels.
lots of chicken breast , some brown rice
some days a slice of wheat toast with organic pbutter.
other days turkey sandwich on wheat w/ low cal miracle whip and lettuce

I just bought a bodyfat scale.
it is telling me I am fucking 27% BF with 60 lbs of fat on my body. 53% water and 9% bone

is there anyway I am 27%? I cant believe it. I cant be more then 15% i thought

did u get the reading at the gym.....dude dont take that to heart they are very ralrely acurate..in that scence...ok it takes hydrration and tells you its fat

looking big bro. LOL @ the scale. those things are so inaccurate. You're closer to 13% IMHO but that's a guess based on the bad pics you put up. To make an educated guess we need better pics.

I wouldn't believe it either, unless you get one of the water ones done I wouldn't.

I had a nutritionist give me one and she said I was 5.7% body fat. There's no way in hell.

Like sean said, I wouldn't take it to heart.

yeah you will have many sleepless nights because of that fukn machine....dont worry ....

first off you look good, very large...get some leg shots as well. i would disagree with the scale i think lavar is on...maybe 14-15%, your abs are pretty well defined and they usually don't show up til you get under 16% some even say closer to 10%

..you look good man im smiling because i remember when i was fukn happy as shit when i did my first cycle....listen to Hmlacrosse

Thanks guys

I think I am retaining a lot of extra water today. and it all seems mainly in the face. abs and such look good. starting to see lots of small veins in the abs and chest. but this morning indentations under cheek bones are gone and I just look really puffy. If i press on my face and then let go there is a white mark left behind.

I have read if you drink A LOT of water you will not retain any. but I have also read before competitions to drink as little as possible. And I have also read use caffeine.

I had a poor dinner last night. Panzarotti. Tons of dough and tomato sauce. could this high glycemic meal be to blame?

Im sure that dinner had a lot of salt in it, that could be a reason your bloated.

And yes the more water you drink the less your body has to hold onto.

Back