300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

can someone tell if i have fake or real biotech pharma??? i purchased from a guy i didnt know. Sustanon 250 and Decca, both came in packaging that says biotech pharma lot number is the same on the box however different on the bottles...hallagram was on the outside of the box which reads original authentic. one bottle lid said flip off other bottle plain but everything is sealed tightly. please help with any feed back. other pictures i have seen on this product posted by some of you, do not look the same.

Hey guys. Ive taken the general advice and insted of testc and eq rogether as a first timer
Im gonna go test c only.
After reading I think I should go 500 mg a week for 10 to12 weeks
I have the gear and the strenghth says 200mg/1ml so im gonna run
2.5ml per week right???
Either way 500mg per week maybe 250 every 3 days
Im most afraid of sides. I think I need to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).
Let me kno asao. Im 5'8" 170 lbs 12% bf
27 years old. Are there Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I can get otc? Or do I gotta call my boy again!!!!
Thanks.

testosterone makes the blood thick causing strokes i no longer use testosterone after many cycles over 6 years ive permantly damaged my body including my heart and arteries i now use testosterone boosters and a clean high protein diet i do miss the gains from test though

Hey guys I'm new on this... I been reading a lot about all of this. I try to see couple answers to answer my own question but I couldn't find. My question is what Gould be good to run with test c or e?(the post say they are really similar) 500mg per week as my first cycle, and if I'm not asking too much a best pct for this cycle

Ohh yea I'm 22yrs 200 lb 10-15% bf. 5.10"
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. In my 7 cycles Ive yet to run over 600mg/wk of test. i grow great off that much test but am planning to up to a gram next cycle to experiment how my body grows off it

Cheap Testosterone Enanthate for sale

Testosterone Enanthate doses for men: 500 - 1250 mg/week
Testosterone Enanthate doses for women: 50 - 100 mg/week

Back