300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

Interesting - it looks like 600mg is more than twice as good as 300mg in some scenarios...

In some yes but not all. I would think if you were just going to run test as a cycle that instead of running 600mg/week why not just run two 300mg/week cycles..

I like this article. It makes me feel a little bit better about the way I'm going about my cycle. Thanks for posting.

This study makes me more confident in starting out with 300mg's a week. A net gain of 10lbs of lean mass would be incredible...I'm not sure if many newbies realize how awesome of a gain in mass that is. 10lbs of lean mass will make you look completely different. I'm definitely a believer in getting the most out of a lower dose and working your way up over time. Why start at 600 when there are gains to be made with 300? Hell, guys have even made great gains with 200.

I like Geneza's product and have gotten awesome results from there Tren and Test. Plus shipping was pretty quick, prices were cheap, and good products.

This study makes me more confident in starting out with 300mg's a week. A net gain of 10lbs of lean mass would be incredible...I'm not sure if many newbies realize how awesome of a gain in mass that is. 10lbs of lean mass will make you look completely different. I'm definitely a believer in getting the most out of a lower dose and working your way up over time. Why start at 600 when there are gains to be made with 300? Hell, guys have even made great gains with 200.

gains off 600mg were considerably better than 300 though. Makes me want to take higher doses.

This is definitley a must read and even better, there is no complicated jargon to futher confuse us newbies.

Back