300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

It is a great post. I liked 300mg, but noticed a HUGE jump in size and strength when I went to 500mg of pinn test.

That is good info, I got no sides running test e at 450-500 but I hade natuaraly low t and never were prone to acne

Excellent read. Definitely a must read for all us new to AAS. In my case Im rollin with 400mg/wk Test prop. first cycle. I think itll be sufficient. Maybe not Optimal, sure I could get more GAINS from something like 500MG test prop but as I said before, itll do for first cycle. Ill gain some experience, knowledge base, and expand from there. Excited, 30 day countdown has already begun to cycle start. Again great read, Help me alot.

Excellent read. Definitely a must read for all us new to AAS. In my case Im rollin with 400mg/wk Test prop. first cycle. I think itll be sufficient. Maybe not Optimal, sure I could get more GAINS from something like 500MG test prop but as I said before, itll do for first cycle. Ill gain some experience, knowledge base, and expand from there. Excited, 30 day countdown has already begun to cycle start. Again great read, Help me alot.
Awesome! buddy

I could use some detailed help on the subject of steroids. Airing my shit out is embarrassing and demeaning, so if you choose to read and can help that's great, If you cant help or point me in the right direction thats fine to- I joined the forum thinking this would be the best place to find help and guidance-, At 42yrs I am trying to avoid 4 surgeries on my arms do to some nerve damage, I am losing muscle in both arms from shoulder to wrist. i have very little time (3-4 months at max) before ill have to go under the knife (at 6 month recovery time each surgery and a 50/50 shot it will be better)- there is slight chance I may be able to correct without surgery or at least delay it provided i can stop or slow the muscle loss, build some muscle in my arms, and do physical therapy. primary care prescribed testosterone 200mg a week do to lower score- Everything i have read states that 400mg plus stacking would help increase muscle.
I have posted on a variety of boards and the responses to date have not been super helpful- if anyone is knowledgeable on the subject and would open a dialogue with me or could point me to someone that is knowledgeable on the subject- myself, my wife and my children would greatly appreciate it

Back