300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

Hi all, im new to the forum so apologies if this post is in the wrong spot. Not new to AAS's tho.
Need some help tho...has anyone heard of or used t400 by gen pharma? if so do you know the breakdown of the test esters in it?

I could use some detailed help on the subject of steroids. Airing my shit out is embarrassing and demeaning, so if you choose to read and can help that's great, If you cant help or point me in the right direction thats fine to- I joined the forum thinking this would be the best place to find help and guidance-, At 42yrs I am trying to avoid 4 surgeries on my arms do to some nerve damage, I am losing muscle in both arms from shoulder to wrist. i have very little time (3-4 months at max) before ill have to go under the knife (at 6 month recovery time each surgery and a 50/50 shot it will be better)- there is slight chance I may be able to correct without surgery or at least delay it provided i can stop or slow the muscle loss, build some muscle in my arms, and do physical therapy. primary care prescribed testosterone 200mg a week do to lower score- Everything i have read states that 400mg plus stacking would help increase muscle.
I have posted on a variety of boards and the responses to date have not been super helpful- if anyone is knowledgeable on the subject and would open a dialogue with me or could point me to someone that is knowledgeable on the subject- myself, my wife and my children would greatly appreciate it

You should start a new thread, your question will get a lot more attention that way. This post has lots of responses, your question is 11 pages deep. You need some answers fast, so start a new thread. I wish you luck. There are guys more qualified than myself to answer your question.

Does that go for sustanon 250? or does it differ???

Does what apply to sustanon? The results of the study, or the bi-weekly injections? I think bi weekly injections would apply to sust, but the results would def be different.

This by far the most helpful piece of bread on her by far the most helpful piece of bread on here yet I appreci I appreciate all of you that contributed thank you

thanks to this thread ive decided to try out my first cycle of test e @ 500mg instead of 300 for a 10 week cycle. ( 500 would save me from buying a third vile)

This is very good info. Thanks! When I am able to do my first cycle, I'm going to bump up the dosage from my original plan of 250.

Great info. Ive just finished my first cycle of cyp at 600/wk. I was a bit nervous at that amount, not being used to side effects yet.

But very little were noticed for me. I had one night of sweats early on (within the first couple of weeks), no more acne than normal until I started cycling off. Getting ready to set up for second cycle at 400, and plan on adding deca at 200.

One question about this study....
(1) None of these men undertook any strength training during a 20 wk trial of test e? In other words nobody lifted weights or worked out at all? And the 300 and 600 groups still built muscle? Seems like it might be unsafe to not doing some sort of weight training with that much free test in your blood contributing to drastically enhanced effects on your cardiovascular system. Additionally I've always been under the impression that if you don't workout while juicing, you wont see any gains, but rather just mess your body up.

Another question more off topic: In regards to half lives and peaks of certain esters. If you wanted to keep your levels consistent with 600mg of free test (using test c) wouldn't you want to inject 600mg twice a week since the spike is 1-2 days (test c) after injection as stone cold stated?

Back