300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

Thanks for posting this! I'm new to the board and fairly new to AAS. I ran my first cycle six months ago. I did test-e at 400/week (pinned twice a week) for 15 weeks. I saw HUGE gains was happy with the results. I'm looking to do another cycle and was planning on staying at 400 again. Based on this article and people's personal experiences, am I good at this level or should I move closer to 600/week?

40yrs old
6 foot2
247 lbs (13% bf)
Training regularly for 3 1/2 years

Great read! It kinda settles the whole 400-500-600 argument. I'm so tired of people who take 400mg test telling me I'll drop into convulsions if I up the dose

Last edited:
Hey guys i really need some help..i started my test/mast prop cycle on saturday of 100ml of each eod. my first pin was in my left quad and it all started from there, i was in so much pain it felt like i had been shot and could hardly walk. today i pinned the test in my left quad and mast in my left sholder, sholder pin was no problem and is fine but my left leg just above my knee is so sore im in agony...is there anyone who has experienced such pain from test prop and mast prop?????

thanks for the detailed info. like most others said in this thread the acne numbers still have me thrown off. would be interesting to see a much larger number of test clients performed on.

I need a little help here.. I started a cycle of test cyp, EQ, and deca. I've been injecting 250 mg of each every Monday and Friday. I was sent sustanon 250 instead of test cyp. Would it be ok to switch to sust after taking test cyp for the first half of my cycle?

a question: isnot the test prop, have the less side effects of test ?? i think it will be the best and also its results r shown quickly in mass and power ,i know it is hard to inject eod. and it is the most expensive but asteroid cycle with smaller side effects will be better .isnot it??

Back